How does science make information ?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Tyler Shaw, Nov 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyler Shaw Banned Banned

Well I might know basic fundamental science stuff but science will always be my genius because they can create information and reflect reality in pictures and sound as I watch and listen to slim shady on youtube .

Now boys and girls , is science ''God'' because wow , they are incredible .

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You're thinking of technology engineering - which is the application of scientfic knowledge.

Tyler Shaw likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I thought this thread should've been started in the religion section.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

This will be in the cesspool soon enough, so no need to worry too much about where it should've been posted.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The evidence indicates otherwise, you don't seem to grasp even the most basic science.

9. Tyler Shaw Banned Banned

''God'' does not mean God ! Notice the quote tags that is showing the word is being used ambiguously . This isn't a religion post , it is about how science can do ''magic'' .

10. Tyler Shaw Banned Banned

Says somebody who thinks space is expanding ! Oh I understand pal all too well .

11. Tyler Shaw Banned Banned

Yes Dave , you read it correctly but it is the frequencies I am interested in . How does science send a picture for example using wifi , what is the total method ?

12. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Hence, "God," God, science and magic are the four fundamental forces of nature.

13. Tyler Shaw Banned Banned

Well , science can take a picture , turn it invisible and send it through space to be received and turned back into a picture , I find that type stuff super impressive ma dear and I haven't a clue how they do it .

14. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

It doesn't. You're thinking of engineering.

15. Tyler Shaw Banned Banned

Engineering that has applied science . I might know elementary physics and I can also do some engineering designs using applied physics but sending distinguishable wavelengths that are indistinguishable passing through space is quite interesting physics . For example lets look at a picture of a red square , they would send the red square somehow that includes all the information of red and square , quite remarkable . However when the red square is passing through space , it is indistinguishable from space . Sorry this is hurting my brain to think about , why isn't the red square seen as a red square passing through space then how the heck does the receiver know it is a red square .
    Its kinda alien to me for sure .

16. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

That's only three.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. gmilam Valued Senior Member

So you admit to being clueless... Google is your friend.

Tyler Shaw likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.