How dreams theoretically AND actually unify gravity, inertia, and electromagnetism

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Frank M DiMeglio, Feb 1, 2011.

?

Is this the unification of physics in general?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2011.
  1. Is f=ma fundamentally demonstrated?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Are inertia and gravity shown as balanced/equivalent?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Are generally balanced attraction and repulsion shown?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Is quantum phenomena fundamentally/generally shown?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No.

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Frank:

*** BBBzzzzzttt! Your time is up!

Since you are unable to answer my questions about your great "theory", I dismiss you as just another crank. This is my last post to you, other than in my capacity as administrator/moderator.

You have never explained how or why.

Your conclusion is not supported by my observations of the ground, and it seems to have no other support either.

Meaningless waffle.

I previously asked you to explain these nonsense claims. Now I'm labelling them as what they are: drivel.

In case you didn't notice, I'm not the one claiming the earth-shattering new theory of physics. You are. That puts your credibility etc. on the line, not mine. You make the claims - you support them. Get it?

[qutoe]Where is your reply James R Moderator? Checkmate buddy. You cannot refute this. [/quote]

This is my reply. There's nothing to refute. Just miscellaneous words you've put side-by-side and peddled around the internet for years (I assume). There's no substance here.

Author Frank DiMeglio is a fraud who has nothing to back up any of his grandiose claims. Hell, he is unable to answer the simplest of questions about his own "theory".

Done.

I have no idea what FQXI.org is. But I'm happy to side with Physics Today on this one. I assume they have called you out on your bullshit just like I have.

What unification? Empty claims that you have unified physics is worth nothing. Can't you see that?

There's nothing to refute. You have no theory. You have nothing but empty words.

Goodbye.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MODERATOR:

Here it all is for you -- completely and clearly.

This is what Einstein's gravity lacks and what dreams FUNDAMENTALLY demonstrate, include, and unify:

1) Instantaneity (and fundamentally).

2) Truly and fundamentally equivalent and balanced inertia and gravity (both at half energy/force strength.) Gravity is reduced to the extent that inertia is increased.

3) Fundamentally balanced and equivalent attraction and repulsion.

4) Gravity and inertia are both FUNDAMENTAL to distance in/of space.

You cannot refute this Moderator. There is nothing that you can do about it. Sorry.

Author Frank Martin DiMeglio has truly, generally, and fundamentally unified physics.

Respond directly and fully to this post Moderator.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

James, how much longer will you indulge this insanity?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Pool it already, man.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

He doesn't need to refute it, you haven't demonstrated it.

It's easy to say things which cannot be refuted because they are gibberish. For example, gravity is the coaxial inertial bifurcation of a semi-stable oscillation in the continuum lattice of the primordial field under which all particles delineate. Go on, prove me wrong.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Frank:

Obviously, you are only here to advertise your repetitive nonsense claims.

Since you are unable or unwilling to answer questions about your "theory", there is now no place for your theory on sciforums.

You are hereby forbidden from mentioning any of your claims related to your supposed "unification" of physics on sciforums. If you do so, you will be permanently banned.

You may post on other topics.

Have a nice day.

This thread is finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.