How Earth Is Affected By A Global Thermo Nuclear War

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by Tristan, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Well I dont have time to quote out of One of carl sagans books. Come to think of it, I lent it to a friend. So duke the causes and effects of the topic and lets discuss ways to prevent cure and everything else about the topic.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Don't use nukes. Simple.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Earth is in serious danger because of the thermo nuclear war. Even the chemtrails of planes are a real danger to Earth and humans at the moment.

The bombing and nasty weapons used at the moment in bush's holy war are really outrageous. They have to quit it, then again, it may be too late.

What a crap...all that war. Does it ever stop. Will the human race ever see the light and see what they are doing to Earth with their stupid weapons to kill eachother??!!

Birds disappear from the grounds they used to live and where they return to. Oh, I am getting so damn angry from this mess. I stop with it.

Let Earth live, stop the war loving 'world leaders'. World leaders? World destroyers!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sidvicous Registered Member

war is hell

MAD mutually assured destruction was thought to be the means to prevent nuclear war throughout the cold war. This is no longer true. Many smaller countries are gaining the means to produce these weapons. Sooner or later someone will use one, it is inevitable.

Even if this does not happen man will still go to war. Men will fight for what they belive in. Banshee do you belive in anything strongly enough to die for it?
    :bugeye:

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Yes, I'll die in a jiffy to spare the life of a loved one. Not by the use of any weapon though. I will jump in between and get myself killed if I can spare the life of the other that way. I do not believe in war. It is ridiculous and I stay with that.

Give a little more Love and much less hatred to other people. It'll make a difference...

9. Don H Registered Senior Member

Most people are familiar with underground and ground level nulcear testing. There were dozens of HIGH ATMOSPHERIC TESTS AS WELL.

Did the world end. no The DOE simply admits to about 14,000 premature deaths as a result of the tests.

On the other hand they do not admit they are the cause for the 90% increase in childhood leukemia and a myriad of other "complaints".

A massive use of high yield weapons would be similar to 5 -10 enormous volcanic eruptions. Even one big one cools the Earth for years.

10. sidvicous Registered Member

Perhapse there is no solution to the prevention of the use of nuclear war. As long as world leaders continue to build and test these weapons the world is not safe. Only a mad man would use one but it doesn't take much to make a mad man.

Banshee, deing for a love one is common, many people do it. Would you die for an idea? Such as freedom of speech, or religion. Would ,if some decided that you and others like you were an undesirable element of society, lay down and die , hide, run and inform others in the world of your sufering, or stad and fight. I am not advocting war , I just wonder how powerful love can be in the face of hate?