How Ether Theory Can Explain "Marfa Light" Types of Phenomena

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Michael Anteski, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

In previous threads, I presented a model for how a universal ether could have arisen out of original space. The model is based on the concept that space originally was "purer" in the sense of being free of any forces, and that made it self-compatible, so that it shimmered, or oscillated, a process which led to pairs of oscillating spatial "points" ("Yin and Yang" point -pairs) falling toward each other. (In such a setting, oscillational-reciprocity distance-parameters would not have been infinite, so the "points" would have been finite - unimaginably small, but finite.)

These point-pairs would have had to re-equilibrate with the intial oscillatory setting, reverting to singleton elemental point units, which then fell out of phase with the rest of the oscillating points, which broke the perfect symmetry of space, producing vibrating (as derived from oscillating) elemental units in intimate proximity, all of them being elemental and identical to each other. Thus, as they vibrate outwardly, they resonate in a perfectly-linear way, forming a universal elemental ether throughout all of space.

Our quantum/atomic forces are spin/vector/wave systems, which can't account for linear processes like electricity and light. Their linearity is based on an underlying, unstructured, universal vibrational ether matrix like the above.

Quantum units are built up from these elemental units, and retain their ability to resonate with the elemental units of the ether. I submit that this is the only way to understand quantum entanglement, as an example.

The Marfa Lights, which appear near Marfa, Texas, are the most famous of a number of similar transient-orb-like light phenomena. They appear above the surface, apparently after arising from Earth's deeper layers. Their movement through space follows no pattern, and is somehwat "flitting" in nature. The most scientificallky-puzzling aspect of such light phenomena is that although they possess a luminous energy, they display no thermal signature whatsoever.

I submit that transient light phenomena such as the Marfa Lights arise from Earth's deeper layers, and are more etheric than energies at the surface, which are more "quantized," and relatively less etheric. Thus the energy behind these lights is more linear and "cool."

Another puzzling aspect of such lights is that, in a number of reports from witnesses, they appeared to possess some sort of "intelligence," rather than just moving randomly through space. -This could fit with the above ether-model, in that their etheric makeup leads them to resonate more strongly with ethereal psychic forces existing around Earth, entraining a cognitive component in the lights.

Similar reports indicative of cognitive entrainment were reported with the forms of ball-energy known as "Foo Fighters" during World War Two.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Good point... no not really, just kidding.

Carry on and thanks for posting in the proper section.

paddoboy and exchemist like this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

I have a possible way to show this energy, and just need a financial sponsor for it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I also have a possible explanation

Anybody following this link feel free to send me money

Preferably in large amounts

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfa_lights

exchemist likes this.
  8. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

I'm just looking for a chance to fully present what I have to someone in a position to help what could become a unique investigation.

9. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I'm just looking for a lifestyle of wine women and song to fully present my talents if someone can help in what could become a unique experience (for me at least)