How Many jews really died in the Holocaust ?

Discussion in 'History' started by Proud_Muslim, May 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

And of course you are very much concerned about the massacres committed against the palestineans, right ?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

of course I do have my utmost respect for those died during the nazi era, but I have no respect for JEWISH LIARS who want to make money out of the suffering of millions of NON JEWS , you should read the HOLOCAUST INDUSTRY book, it is an amazing book written by famous jewish writer.

So you will continue calling names !! you are acting like little child !! it is all very amusing !!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

Actually yes I am PM. Hence why I lobby where I can and encourage others to do the same. Oh wait, that's right. I'm supposed to not care because I'm a hater right?

I think you have a fair idea of where you can stick all your amusement.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

You know bells, I dont believe you, you lied before, what will stop you from lying again!

Yes, in your face !!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bubblecar Registered Senior Member

I think we can take it for granted that "Proud Muslim" s a Zionist agitator. Not many real, non-terrorist Palestinians would drag their cause so self-defeatingly into the anti-human Nazi camp.

8. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

True, because the palestineans were the indirect victims of the nazis.

But the palestineans now compare between what the nazis did to the jews and what the jews are doing now to the palestineans, no much difference.

9. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

there is a huge difference the palestinians are terrorists and jews weren't furthermore
    the palestinians are suffering casualties as a result of armed action while jews were slaughtered outright. There is no comparison at all you muslim bastard.

10. Markx Registered Senior Member

Your frustration amuse me. Israelis are killing innocent civilians it is same as what germans did. Now if israelis would only kill Hamas and arafats terror network then it would have been all justified. But why do you care? why bother right?

11. otheadp Banned Banned

hmm.. America executes some prisoners, Saddam killed hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of his own citizens, not to mention the chemical attack on Iraqi Kurds.

there is absolutely no difference between America and Saddam's Iraq

just as there is no difference between Nazis and Israelis. Nazis killed people, the Israeli army is killing people.

it's the same... like 2 drops of water
    ===
    not

all the fucktards have to say is one little sentence "Jews are acting like Nazis"
    and then to argue back you have to write at least a paragraph... is it even worth the effort? i mean, fucktards will be fucktards... muslim or not

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This thread was suspect to begin with, in denying historical fact. However, I let it run, because I do not like giving bigots a reason to shout "Censorship!"

The thread has now degenerated into inciting hatred against members of a particular religious group, however.

Which ever way you look at it, there is no discussion of history happening here. Hence, the thread is off-topic for this forum.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.