How many regular posters left on SF?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by GeoffP, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

Yep.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Spill the beans then. Or, if you prefer, contact me by PM. What outcome are you looking for?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. tali89 Registered Senior Member

So your official response to me quoting a post where you admit to attempting to trace my IP address is "Nuh uh, no I didn't!". And then you proceed to trace my IP address again! That's hilarious. I don't even have to go out of my way to discredit you, because you do it to yourself time and time again.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Jesus Christ.

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Where did I ever say I didn't trace your IP? Please, enlighten me - show me where I said I didn't.
    My comment was quite succinct - since the move to the new forum software, a lot has changed, and I had forgotten what the procedure was to look up an IP on the new forum software (which, as you can see in the post of mine you quoted, I said)

The only person you are discrediting here is yourself... not that you had any credit to begin with

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Bells Staff Member

Soooooo..

What was this thread about again?

Because I was pretty sure it was about how many regular members continue to post on this site. And I am pretty sure it is not about tali89's issues with staff.

And since this is about regular and probably members who have been here for a while, and tali89 does not qualify as either of those, that it might be best if tali89 started a thread to discuss their issues with the staff. This will allow Tali89 to have the undivided attention he or she may feel is due to his or her issues and it will mean no hijacking of thread. Win/Win for all.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Well, since GeoffP has his answer in this thread, and it is now rather off topic, let's close it, shall we?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.