how peaceful is islam ?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by leopold, Feb 28, 2006.

1. SciGuySam The Science Guy of the Science Registered Senior Member

yes *obvious bash will commence im 3, 2, 1...*

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

great, just fucking terrific.
    fuck your god sciguy. he can eat the corn outta my shit.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is that the American Christian Way?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SciGuySam The Science Guy of the Science Registered Senior Member

*clap clap* Mature, real mature. Meh...i still kinda respect you, so I guess no harm done.

LOL

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No need to go overboard with the respect Sam, just continue with the consideration.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

and you call your law common sense and logical?
    you guys have some nerve accusing the US of torture when in fact you torture your own people LEGALLY.

10. SciGuySam The Science Guy of the Science Registered Senior Member

I actually really do...but, o--k, then

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

i don't give a fuck if you do or don't. and stay off my side.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You're right, I cannot relate to the delusional, although ridicule adds some entertainment value.

How do you expect us to accept what we want to abolish.

The twigs of fallacies are held in place by a trunk of intolerance sprung from roots of ignorance, if that is the metaphor you prefer. And it is the faults of manmade religions that are most easily identified.

13. SciGuySam The Science Guy of the Science Registered Senior Member

yeah...see, we don't tortue them, they toture themselves by committing the crime. Also, if they didn't because they "needed to eat", well, then they're exempt from the sentence by the court after all evidence has been exausted to prove their innoncence. So...unless you're a real theif, you have nothing to fear. I dunno...but after watching many- a US trial, this seems a "bit" better. I'm just saying that a crimimal who breaks into a house, gets hit by the garage door, and can sue the house owner is an interesting brand of justice...makes me laugh.

And..the US tortures for no reason at all, trust me on that one. A close friend of mine was deported from Canada, incacerated by the FBI, and sent to Syria for torture just because his named matched that of a terrorist. Is US intelligence taht faulty? I mean come on...a high school 13 yr old is an Al Qaeda General who currently resides in Sudan? :bugeye:

The Us tortures with no proof and you know it. Don't try to cover it up.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

is it the islamic way to take advantage of a countrys hospitality and people and then bash the shit out of it? hmmm sam?

15. SciGuySam The Science Guy of the Science Registered Senior Member

Good for you! Enjoy living in blissful ignorance and blind inacceptance. What a terrific scientist.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

bullshit! who are you trying to kid sciguy? there is no system of justice that is perfect. gee i wonder how many handless people there are in islam that are innocent?
    but see you freaks don't consider that possibility do you.

17. SciGuySam The Science Guy of the Science Registered Senior Member

Isalmic? no...but it is intrinsically a basis of terrorism..a word that western media seems to like to associate as a synonym of Islam. Apparently, you can't see beyond the morons who pose as muslims to the idiots who can't decipher the Qurán if their life depended on it. Tell me, was Ivan the Terrible a muslim? Cus, I'm sure he was a terrorist. Was hitler a muslim? want me to keep going?

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What ?

You don't believe in freedom of expression?

Are you American?

You guys should be doing this- questioning your government and its policies.

If you call it representative government, make it representative.

19. SciGuySam The Science Guy of the Science Registered Senior Member

Get hooked on Phonix man! READ WHAT I WROTE! "EXHAUSTED THE EVIDENCE!"

During the rule of the Caliphates, there were NO innoncent muslims with no hands, only thieves who stole out of GREED. NO ONE HAD A NEED TO STEAL! IF THEY DID, SHARIAH WASN'T BEING PRACTICED CORRECTLY!

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

right back at ya.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Did I question your rights?

Only your lack of responsibilities.

22. SciGuySam The Science Guy of the Science Registered Senior Member

10/10 Sam, perfect

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

you are naive sciguy, totally brainwashed if you actually believe what you just wrote. there is no perfect sytem of justice, none, nowhere. including you precious whatever. i gaurentee you, i will bet my life on it that there are innocent muslims with no hands. if you doubt that statement sciguy then it is you that is not being objective.

even a patriot like me will say the american justice system isn't perfect and furthermore it never will be.