How to spot a bastard

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by birch, Feb 18, 2016.

1. birch Valued Senior Member

oh, and have you ever met people who accused you of being a 'snob' because you use 'big words'? lmfao. i don't even use big words, very often. i know the difference between everyday conversation and professional-speak. if you use words with more than two syllables, then you are also a snob. they were actually serious and accused me of being abnormal. and it wasn't constructively done. it was nasty, derisive and very much a put-down. these types of people have bigger egos than i do and for no reason except to be proud of being proud of existing, i guess.

all they did was gossip and drink. i am totally serious. that's how they spend their free time after work everyday was gossip and drinking alcohol and on the weekends too. so if you are not wanting to do that with them, then you are a snob. oh, and the fact you know they also gossip about you behind your back (while they really don't know you) and they are two-faced pieces of human scum, still entitles them to your friendship, in their mind, and if rejected, you will be accused of being a snob, again.

oh, and this is the most amazing part. you may have absolutely nothing in common or even have polar opposite tastes in music, cuisine, hobbies, interests, movies, books, tv shows and anything you can imagine as well as having absolutely no chemistry with them, yet still, if they are a male and you are a female, somehow magically, if you reject them, it's because you are a snob or think you are better than them. well, you are a female with a vagina and single. you live in the same building. that's compatibility right there. how dare you? lmfao

and how can one NOT have contempt for anyone who feigns interest when there is nothing there? when you know the only interest they have is to get into your pants? that they have the nerve to insult your intelligence as if you don't realize that? lmfao

and how can one NOT have contempt for scumbags who try to use an angle of need or favors as a way to get to you. this may seem okay but it's not. it indicates the person is a user as no legitimate relationship is based on that but on genuine and mutual interest in the person and vice versa.

oh and her brother told me that we would 'look' good together, which really meant, i would make him look good. you know, the one that was playing with himself. he also told me that he 'needed' a female to help him have purpose in his life and help motivate him to better himself, instead of him motivating himself. that without a female, he has no purpose in his life and that it was another's job to give him ideas and purpose. but he would be lonely?! because it's every females job he encounters to alleviate or fix that apparently. like other people don't get lonely sometimes. hmm.. great co-dependent ideas. like anyone would want to sign up to be used like that. that is literally a user mentality. so i suggested to fix his loneliness, perhaps, he should volunteer or do something for others. no go. didn't want to hear it. instead he started bragging to another woman about how he usually doesn't have to do anything and the other woman usually does all the work in bed. this is how ridiculous some people are.

another strange bit is he is a member of a church and a christian, so i suggested he look for someone in the church. still, nothing. there is a whole group of people that one can network with and idiots like that want to push up against someone who they have nothing in common with.

it's amazing there are males who are weaker and more feminine than females. why the fuk should i be interested in males more dependent and less self-motivated than i am? FUK THAT SHIT!!

i could go my entire life without another and rely on myself emotionally and make my own purpose.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. birch Valued Senior Member

oh and almost all these males revel in some type of dangerous vices like drug addiction, alcoholism, weed-heads, gambling etc and i don't smoke weed, drink or do drugs yet they believe i am compatible with them or just because they think they can act nice when they want something or got into some religion. as if others are supposed to burden themselves to deal with other people's problems and issues and take them on personally. the shittiest thing i've noticed about these types of men is they put the cart before the horse, and instead of working on their issues and fixing themselves, their priorities are backwards like thinking of relationships or women when they don't even have anything together.

if i was wise enough to not fall into drug or alcohol addiction to solve problems as well as did my own inner work when i've gone though just as bad or worse, why the hell should i take one on as a partner? some of these fukers haven't even gone through half the shit i did, some turned to drugs just recreationally because they didn't care about the law, first of all, and saw it as fun. why would i deserve that? why should i do someone else's homework for them? i tried that before and all it did was drag me down and they don't care if you are dragged down. most, not all, but most people with addiction issues also tend to be very manipulative people.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. birch Valued Senior Member

i know it's probably not nice to laugh at men but it's not really my fault there are so many stupid, even atrociously and offensively stupid men in society.

well, when it comes to males, many act as if they do not know themselves at all, have zero standards and will hit on anyone, just to do so, even if it's obviously not going to go over well. it's like an compulsion or a primal lookout for the next step-up or new feed. what they don't realize is it makes me feel like they are completely un-evolved lifeforms that should be put to death like rabid animals. it is nuisance like. you could understand maybe someone in their twenties faking it or not knowing who they are yet but these are men who have more life experience and are so immature. they are so immature, they will even try to fake who they are to impress you.

the way men view women in very impersonal and commodity/objective type way is offensive and just elicits more hatred and anger. that i know they are only hitting on me or interested is only because of gender makes me angry because there was no other reason to approach. even when they were interested, it still was impersonal and it was just how i could benefit them.

people can easily see through all this stupid shit. you can read people's body language, attitude, motives, what they say and how they say it etc. they are literally dumber than an actual dog. it is higher up the evolutionary ladder.

it amazes me how many degenerate and depraved men exist.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.