how was hydrogen born?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Arlich Vomalites, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Then there is no explanation other than the correct one, i.e. the quark model. So it can't be answered without using the quark model unless you make up your own physics.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Seeking answers.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Arlich Vomalites Registered Member

I wonder do you read everything that I write, because I have already explained it, the link is on my post #81

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Electrons are not a component of the nucleus. Heisenberg was talking about virtual electron exchange, he was not saying electron were actually in the nucleus. At an rate it is no longer thought that virtual electrons are the force carriers between protons and neutrons. So that is not support for your conjecture, anyway. The quark model says that nucleus is held together by the strong force.

8. Arlich Vomalites Registered Member

The concept of virtual particles should be abandoned. Nuclear and electric forces can be understood as arising
    from the exchange of electrons, the principle is the same and there is no need to introduce virtual
    particles. Why do you need a particle that is not needed?

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I don't think th standard model is giong to be abandoned because you cannot understand it.
    No, it cannot.
    No, the problem is you do not understand particle physics.
    Why do you insist a talking about subjects of which you are clueless?

10. Arlich Vomalites Registered Member

Stop lying. I did not say that the standard model should be abandoned. Virtual particles should be abandoned, because they are not needed.
    The problem is that it is you who don't understand particle physics. You probably just know a lot of things
    because you have read about them, just like you read about Heisenberg's exchange-force theory, and then
    you kept repeating what you had read in a copy and paste style. The problem is that it is not enough to know or read about a lot of things, you should also understand them. Understanding is not the same as knowing. One thing I am sure of, you don't know where to get understanding, you only know where to get knowledge.
    Because it is you who is clueless. You have been already given some clear facts which you did not understand, for example you need particles that are not needed.

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

If the concept of virtual particles is abandoned, that means the standard model would also have to be abandoned, but unfortunately you are just to goddamn stupid to know that.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  12. jcc Registered Senior Member

this was how hydrogen atom formed.

1 electron attracted by 1 proton, accelerates to proton, faster and faster.

when the speed reached quantum state, it starts waving/circling/orbiting the proton and becomes a stable atom.

the electrons are super quantumly lucky, so they fall in correct orbits every time, 100% success rate.

13. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Why do you think "luck" has anything to do with it?

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The evidence in this post so far says it is you who does not understand particle physics. And of course reading reputable links and books etc, are where knowledge is gained. In actual fact evidence again on this forum, [and others] always points to alternative hypothesis pushers, as the source of those that would like to denigrate reputable links and books, obviously since such reputable material in near all cases, actually show up the pseudoscientific nature of these alternative hypothesis and the "would be's if they could be's" that push them.
    I would also suggest you gain not only some knowledge, but also understanding of the current accepted particle model of physics before attempting to come up with some "made up physics"
    Obviously also you do not have access of the many state of the art particle accelerators and other experiments around the globe, yet you sit there in all your apparent glory and try to deride it.
    I see you as another forum joke.

15. jcc Registered Senior Member

not usual luck, we are talking about quantum luck.

16. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

That's just a little itty bitty luck.

origin likes this.
  17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No not at all. The protons attracted elctrons when temperatures and pressures had dropped low enough [380,000 years post BB]

Also electron orbitals are dictated by quantum mechanics and are also dictated by conservation of energy.
    If that electron interacts with a photon or any other interactions, then energy levels may change resulting in change in orbital parameters or ejection.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohr_model

18. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

And what is "quantum luck"? A particle of luck? A Serendipittance?

Screw it, I like that word. From now on a quanta of luck is called a Serendipittance.

It has been spoken.

paddoboy likes this.
  19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

LOL

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. jcc Registered Senior Member

lovely standard model!

every 1 is happy about it.

except 1 dummy, me!

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Perhaps once you realize that you cannot just for the sake of "thinking for yourself" suddenly come up with a new model/theory, that is going to invalidate 100 years or more of knowledge, observations and experiments, with something you have literally pulled out of your arse.

22. jcc Registered Senior Member

told you i am a dummy. don't believe me again?

23. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Being a dummy isn't the problem, it's your refusal to learn that's the problem. Until you change your attitude people aren't going to bother trying to help you learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.