Human feces

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by weezy72, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Liquid with pellets . Yeah shooting out . A little grease wid the butt shot . Oh you are funny !

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I'm glad you think that crap was funny.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

That tub girl ! Oh I live in a cave

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Did the Coriolis effect come into play?

That tub girl ! Oh I live in a cave
    The things people will do for a bit of crack.

8. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Only with "bullet diarrhea" as Coriolis force is proportional to speed, as I recall. But it is to small an effect to observed, even with a mirror between your legs for a direct view.

9. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I think you have solved my mystery, but it is not air (It is intestinal gas, which is not fit for chronic breathing.) trapped between the type 1 turds as they are compressed /assembled to become type 2.

Now it is up to those with the opposite observation to yours and mine. Namely can those with "soft turd floaters" explain why theirs (type 4) floats and their type 2 sinks, even with the highly likely trapped inside gas, to explain their mystery?

PS don't try to say it is fiber trapped in side - I don't buy that crap.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
  10. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Taking a crack at that one: softer poops are going to have more water content. Fiber absorbs water. Water is pretty heavy.

Hard poops may take a bit to get waterlogged, therefore be buoyant for a bit, as the turd is not as dense as the water....
    Remember, fellow sciforumers, I may not be 100% accurate.

But I am always your friend, never your enema.

11. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Because the answer also has to take into account fat content, as I believe I have suggested more than once now:
    http://www.huntlycentre.com.au/updates/posts/view/63
    Steatorrhea on Wiki

Having said that - this site suggests a healthy stool should sink, however I've come across two or three others that suggest that a health, fibre rich stool should float rather than sink.

Any explanation has to include a mechanism capable of producing both floaters and sinkers in the same evacuation (not that that's neccessarily difficult).

12. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Congratulations to SST (the Sciforum Speculation Team). I think we have solved this important mystery.

Floaters may do so because of either high fat content or if of type 2, because of trapped intestinal gas as the type 1 balls assemble into type 2 there are small voids of gas trapped between the balls.

Sinkers do so because they have low fat content or are type 4 which formed from dehydration of liquid feces without trapping any gas.

The fact that the same evacuation may have both probably implies that the food which became the floating part was richer in fat than the sinking part.

I have a quite low fat* diet: never butter or any fried food, and my only meat is fish (except once or twice / month at an "all you can eat" buffet / churrasco, I eat a kilo of red meat to be sure I get my money's worth) so my soft turd, without fat or trapped gas always sink.

Again CONGRATULATIONS to SST.

* My breakfast is always the same: 1 minute microwaved banana, well covered with raw oats when back on table and all the canola oil the oats will absorb when mashed up together - only fat of the day. Set of about 8 vitamins & minerals, like Ca (but 500 units of E only on alternate days) + 2 cups of coffee, with skimmed milk (only milk of the day, hence the Ca pill).

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
  13. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Where does this happen?
    Australia?

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Why not just throw it straight in the toilet?

15. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

try it for a week; not only very good for your health, but you will not want to change the next week.

16. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

You are scaring Me . Your beginning to sound like a Master Plumber

17. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

The thing about the 2 ft. turd was scary enough, but what really convinced Me to shit big was the treatment if you don't shit big turds . Yeah way ! Scared the shit right out of me . Coffee enemas. Now call me weird , but I don't like liquid being shot up my butt . I am funny that way . I figured I better get to shitting and not take any chances .

18. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I think I've scarred my friend for life
    :facepalm:
    ...having seen Tubgirl, one cannot unsee Tubgirl

19. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

What and where is this "tubgirl"? - sounds interesting to see. I am brave - will risk being afflicted with permanent vision of her (if she is not called that as she is a "tub-of-lard" girl, but a shapely one in a tub.)

If I did not have attractive wife, I surely would be a "dirty old man" - perhaps even a "flasher"?

20. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Billy, don't look at Tubgirl.
    It is the most depraved picture ever to infect the internet.
    I looked, and the image will blight my imagination forever.

"A shapely girl in a tub". Alas, no.
    Ah, how naive you sound to one who has seen.

21. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Oh f--ck dear , ya will never know , and that is a fact about tub girl . What it has been how many days now . Burned into my mind . I can't shut my eyes with out tub girl showing up .

22. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Yeah, let's stop talking about tubgirl now, and Billy, take Cap'n K's advice - don't get curious.

23. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member