Human feces

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by weezy72, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Oh my God that girl in the middle with the pink swim suits looks like she could be tub girl . Now I got a face to put on the act. Oh my god you made it worse

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Are you trying to get me to look at tubgirl, despite the advice I have received? I would not mind being able to see that Chinese gal in pink anytime, at will.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, well, I think this picture illustrates my point with crepuscular/anticrepuscular rays more effectively than I could explain it (and I took the photo myself).

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(note the double rainbow in the image as well).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

You know who that picture reminds me of?
    It's..............

8. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Naw, Tubgirl's a large little lady. Dare I say, a little tubby...

...man, this thread has just gone into the toilet...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Let's face it.
    It's just shit.

Yes, TG could lose a pound or two.
    But don't say that within her earshot, or arseshot for that matter.
    She's a sensitive gal.
    Her hobby is making lace doilies, you know.

10. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Post 49's "Congratulations to SST" may be premature. I.e. SST needs to re-group and rethink. I had a partially type 1 / type 2 and even some < 1cm diameter isolated spheres floated. Yet no increased oil/fat in my low oil /fat diet and obviously not trapped gas in it. Perhaps TG knows the answer?

11. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Issues that were raised in the post before it (#48) and quoted by you in Post #49 - note that I said that Fat content was one factor, not the only factor, and even the information I posted supports that (malabsorption, fibre, and hydration being other factors).

12. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Yes, but fat in diet had not increased, nor fiber changed significanately. I don't understand "malabsorption" (of what?)

On hydration: Can that change the density of anything other than to make it more like water's?

13. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Any of a number of potential dietary changes can lead to malabsorption of nutrients, which in turn can lead to a build up of gas in the stool which in turn alters its density - for example, if you normally have a carbo rich diet, and then eat a protein rich meal that's low in carbohydrates, this can lead to malabsorption.

As for the second part, think of it this way - irrespective of whether the stool has positive bouyancy or negative bouyancy, increasing the water content will move that towards neutral bouyancy, and decreasing the water content will move the bouyancy further away from it.

Consider, a high density high gas stool, depending on gas content, if the water content is high enough, then because your replacing something of high density with something of low density, it may float, where as if it's dehydrated the net density increases, and it could change enough to cause a change in sign of bouyancy.

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

So is a "floater" a bad sign vis a vis diet.

If you spot a floater, say in your company loo, should you try to track down the individual and let them know?

15. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Oh you are Funny Captain . You might need a napkin so you can grab it up for evidence .

O.K. I witnessed another type of floater this morning . Water Melon Floaters . I ate water Melon Late last night when I got home from rehearsal and this morning when I defecated the melon it floated . We need to add that to the uncompleted list of floaters

16. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Wow, should have chewed it at least a few times before swallowing.

Last time I shat a whole watermelon it was quite painful....fuckin' thing came out sideways.