Humans are not Mammals.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by seekeroftheway, Apr 27, 2006.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I wish someone would burn all 'matrix' videos and dvds.
    Population is going down in the western world

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

fact: EVERY species, i repeat, EVERY species produces more offspring than that their environment can sustain.

If you for instance read 'on the origin of species', you will actually see that this is a major component of his argument.

Therefore every species WILL cover the earth 20 fold and more if the environment would let it. Same for humans. Same for otters. Same for armadillos.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

wrong. Neanderthals obviously didnt.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

got ya.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Their environment didn't let them. Of which we were part. Well, our ancestors.

8. draqon Banned Banned

how do u know it was the environment? just cause they had a large skull and brains? what if they adapted a no-sex policy to purify their souls? imagine that. and then all died.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Yes, that could have happened. In fact it is the most likely scenario.

10. draqon Banned Banned

if you are serious, then thank you.

If you are being sarcastical, then i tell you this, neanderthals did have a religion, they certaily buried their dead and had rituals, so there was definetly something there.

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It's a well known fact that 95% of all neanderthals were gay. That caused their demise.

12. draqon Banned Banned

did happeh spirit overtake ur body? :bugeye:

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

No buddha1 poked my pooper.

14. draqon Banned Banned

oh i c.

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I think if the loonies can say whatever they want, why can't a honourable member such as me do the same? Equal rights no?

16. Beryl WWAD What Would Athelwulf Do? Registered Senior Member

But that has nothing to do with what makes something a mammal...

I think it would be better to say humans are an invasive species of mammal.

17. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Assholes can be mammals too.

18. Roman Banned Banned

tats wat dey want u ta tink. it ws the evl patrriarchy. look at the numbers. illmnatis allllllllll ovr it!

19. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

That's because we haven't run out of resources yet. When we run earth dry and it has nothing left for us to take from it, we can't stay here, can we? We'll have to leave.

20. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

someone has seen the matrix recently i assume?

so you are going to ignore the countless similarites we have with mammals, and the equally large number of differences between humans and virus's just because of one similarity?

21. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Non sequitur. You're right, but the logic doesn't quite follow. Sorry to say...

Exactly what I thought!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. przyk squishy Valued Senior Member

True, but we don't just consume resources. Ever heard of agriculture?

Are you implying we'll leave Earth when we run out of oil or something? There are some non-renewable resources - that's why alternatives are being looked into. Anyway there's also this thing called transportation. If we live somewhere that has run out of some resource, and we know another area that has that resource, we don't all need to move there. We send a few people there part time to bring it all back.

Oh, and there have been a few points about Matrix "philosophy," so I'll just add my own bash at it: Most of what is passed off as philosophy in the Matrix trilogy is best described as "bull" that's impossible to make any real sense of ("Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without"? wtf?). The only reasonable idea in the film is the age old "brain in a vat" problem (ie how can you know where the info your brain is receiving is coming from?). They didn't contribute anything original to philosophy, even if they did popularize an ancient problem or two. Cool fight scenes and special effects though.

23. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Seeker, apparantly you have no clue as to what a mammal is, this 'logic' of yours is utter nonsense, if you want to make a metaphorical comparison do so and present it as such, but to actually attempt to say 'logically' humans are virus's and NOT mammals shows considerable lack of knowledge and googling skills. You could have checked your facts on this before you made that statement. Further more making the observation that humans are destructive is also not new, it is also a choice and not an innate pattern of behaviour. Some humans are able live in tune with nature.

re other mammals, elephants are just one example of an animal that is VERY damaging to its environment, which is why it has to move on! Animals that live in herds also move on as they 'consume' the environment they live in.

Many humans stay where they are for centuries without moving on! Tribal peoples for one. In fact I am hard pushed to think of any example of humans having to move on after a period of consumption? Cities don't up and move do they? Humans move into other areas largely due to expansion of population and if the species is successful this applies to them all!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2006