Humans are so Human,

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Libraries, internet cafes, public access points, fellow students at Riga Technical University labs.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

all power breaks down....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Libraries, fellow students at Riga Technical University labs.
    Or I just buy a ready made wind generator.
    Besides there can't happen anything that breaks down all power, even if there are no more fossil fuels (which is not a problem for decades to come), there's still hydro power stations (I live not far from one), wind farms and solar panels, not to mention vegetable oil for fuel power generators.
    So basically you'd have to boil away all water from this planet, remove the Sun and destroy our planet's atmosphere.
    I'd like to see you miserably fail doing that.

So my suggestion is you wake up from the fantasy land and get over it - electricity is going to stay.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TheAlphaWolf Registered Senior Member

duendy
    [/quote]IF say yu were to join an Indigenous people who lived more connected with anient ways thn us 'moderns'...you probably would not find it easy at all despite your so-called 'logic'. jusat being able to hunt an animal, or negotiate a canoo, or find foods in a jungle and so on...???[/quote]
    I didn't mean it as a historical account of what happened. My point, which also applies to them, is that they lived much harder lives worshiping stupid gods, in fear of upsetting them all their lives, etc. You will find that's true even now. Or take the mayas (and many others) for example... using your kind of twisted sick logic, they figured human sacrifices were necessary for life.
    Give me the money and we can. And how could you get the money? by using LOGIC and earning it. Try using YOUR logic and will you ever get it? nope.
    people with REAL logic made copies. lol. See, people with logic think ahead, and realize some crazy nut may come along and burn their manuals, or computers may break down, or whatever.
    I'd like to second what avatar said: "So my suggestion is you wake up from the fantasy land"

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

IF say yu were to join an Indigenous people who lived more connected with anient ways thn us 'moderns'...you probably would not find it easy at all despite your so-called 'logic'. jusat being able to hunt an animal, or negotiate a canoo, or find foods in a jungle and so on...???[/quote]
    I didn't mean it as a historical account of what happened. My point, which also applies to them, is that they lived much harder lives worshiping stupid gods, in fear of upsetting them all their lives, etc. You will find that's true even now. Or take the mayas (and many others) for example... using your kind of twisted sick logic, they figured human sacrifices were necessary for life.

me)))))))heard ya. but you dont go deep enough--ie., with your historial knowledge. you seem not to understand that all anceint people didn't believe in sacrifice as you describe it--eg humans and animmals, and renunciation. it is those people i am interested in.
    the concept of sacrifice is endemic in patriarchal thinking. it is beliving 'god' is apart...an/or spirits are apart. we are not on about that. but the understanding tat YOU can experience deeper sense of being with sacraments....this is complex. if your not TOO dissin we may go moreinto tis

Give me the money and we can. And how could you get the money? by using LOGIC and earning it. Try using YOUR logic and will you ever get it? nope.

mePPPright, s you reckon if we save up we can go to temoon do you....and you tnk I live fantasy...?

people with REAL logic made copies. lol. See, people with logic think ahead, and realize some crazy nut may come along and burn their manuals, or computers may break down, or whatever.

me)))what, you mean like past civilizations tat also believed in 'LOGOS' and then fell?..

I'd like to second what avatar said: "So my suggestion is you wake up from the fantasy land"[/QUOTE]
    likesaid,tis you who seems in this fantasy land. i am not ANTI logic. i am anti false logic

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i go out once a year to live in the wild by myself for a few months usually.

i would say an 8th of my life has been spent living by myself in the wild.

its not that easy, water is the hardest challenge, food is easy, shelter is easy,

anyways,

i dont think we have to be so emotional, with training you will find emotions are just as bad for us as they are good, i dont really get sad anymnore. i am not cold hearted but alot of people who dont know me think i am emotionless, when thats not true i just know how to keep them under control.

and avatar, thanks alot for that i will read it.(papyrus of Ani)

peace.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

i am afriad your emotionles ness as you say your friends describe you is due to your embrace of Eastern mysticism. which is disdainful about human emotion and seeks to control it----to offer it up as 'sacrifice' for their renunciative philosophies
    my view is its not that emotionsare 'bad'. it is they are ALIENATED. by this i mean that for manymanymany generations, the oppressive ideologes both West ANDEAST have denigrated emotions. this means that original ememoy of group emotion inspired via sacramental experience has also been suppressed, as hasits memoy

however we ARE emotional creatures, and the emotions still exist of course. so what oppressors do is MANIPULATEthem for their own purposes. in Western culture tis includes two forms of control-----:
    maniplulation through propaganda techniques which direct/imprint emotions onto consumerisn, ploitical propagnda, beliving in military industril complex, media hype etc (Edward Bernays)

and SUPPRSSSIOn of emotion by diagnosing 'unacceptable behaviours/emotions, 'mental illness' and coercing drugging them 'away'

so you see, on two fronts, emotions are attacked

i actually do experience you as quite a passionaless person Chi

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i use emotions to my advantage, if they serve no advantage to me or somebody i wish to feel my emotion then why use it is my logic.

if i can control something about myself i will learn how to control it and then do it.

i use my emotions they dont use me.

peace.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

oh and i never said suppressing anything is good,

i know when and how to vent my emotions. as not to let other people feel the effects of my negetive emotions.

Avatar is a good example of this, he is somebody who knows how to correctly vent emotions on a level wich dosent effect others. a calm mind will prosper.

peace.

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

.......((((((((((((((((kisssmak)))))))

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

so whats your problem?

peace.

15. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

According to my observations duendy is in a huge disharmony with his environment, it creates a nervous strife on such levels, that it makes chaos in his perception and understanding on the world around and himself as a part of it.

He tried/tries to bring peace into his consciousness through the use of psychedelic drugs, but they only have a temporal effect and in the long term just mess the things up more, i.e., brain damage.

Of course he will now say that ingenious people have been using psychedelics all the time, but it's only in special ceremonies where the drug is a sacrament, you don't have the holy bread and wine of the christian sermon every breakfast, do you?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2006
  16. duendy Registered Senior Member

dont you man 'indigenous' poeple....? and why do you presume i have psychedelics for breakfast every mornin....you dipstick?

you are completely up y arse...'i am more advanced than several shamans'...hahaaaa. you really make me laugh, UNintentionally of course

17. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Yes, of course, sorry for that.
    No, no, we're having a good time, thank you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'm touched by your concerns, but there is no need for alarm.

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

oh, i dont know about that?

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont really care for this type of debate knit picking and so on,

but for 1, i think avatar ment ingenious like he typed,

and its not your concern if we are rampent homosexual gay partners,

(im married by the way)

and im not picking sides, but duendy i think you do have a problem that you wont solve by going on the way that you tend to go on.

everything seems to be not good enough for you, or like we have to live up to your expectations. remember people are different, you seem to think i have a problem with you, i have nothing against you duendy you seem to think i do, its just that everything everyone says you have to try to conflict with it in some kind of way, even when somebody agrees with you, you have something negative to put forth.

you seem paranoid, that is a symptom of drug abuse. i have taken drugs in the past i wont lie, but you have to know when it becomes abuse and effects your true perception, halucinations are what they are, halucinations. they do not alter reality, they alter your brain to percieve reality in a disstorted way.

do you have flashbacks?

and again i will say i dont have a problem persoanlly with you. dont hold a grudge just because i didnt agree with you ages ago on the bullying thread, becvause i might appear stupid, but really im not that stupid, i can tell your holding a grudge from previous debates. i dont hold one with you, so im asking for you to drop the grudge please, you can agree to dissagree you know,

peace.

20. duendy Registered Senior Member

no Chi, am not holdin a grudge, nor brain damaged from drugs,
    nor suffering flashbacks, not hallucinations,
    and all the other implications you imply ou cheeeky cheeky monkey.

what i do here is challenge people who DESERVE chalenging as i sees it.
    i also have a ense of humour to hich you and Avatar do not get. iam more surporised YOU dont get it as ou CLAIM to be from te rough end of England. yet you seem as humourles as the Ltvians, or wherever the pale one, Avatar comes from

so THA is teprblem here dear. you and he being witout a funny bonein your bods

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

hey,

i dont think you have "brain damage", and im glad your not holding a grudgeim sorry for assuming that, but it just appeared to me that you were.

i dont think i fully understand your sense of humour, but what does me comming from east london have to do with that? (im actually asking because maybe that is the reason).

and i was asking genuinly if you suffer from flashbacks, because its common with LSD users, i can actually if i relax my eyes always see effects from the LSD, if i focus on "non focus" then i can see all the pretty colours like im always tripping out slightly, but i dont see them if i "look through" the illusion they dissapear, when i was younger about 11-12 i used to drink alot and smoke alot of weed and i tried alot of drugs, (i dont do any of that anymore not even drink) the only drugs i havent tried are crack, heroin, and any type of injection drugs, ive taken pills, coke, lsd, mushrroms, weed, (hydro/ash/regular bush), i used to sell drugs i recently stopped that, im not making fun of you ever when i comment on your drug taking, i dont see any difference between western medicine coffee or weed, its all shit,

so yeah ,

peace.

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

when you claim you view western medicine, coffee and weed all as 'shit'. i find that assumption completely ignoreant.
    it is a lazy lazy view in my opinion. for a sart, western medcine is connected wit the horrenouds practice of animal vivisection. tis involves millions of animals, captive, and horribly experimented on and murderedal for humans ever-spreciouswelfare....so the story goes. i actuality it is corrpt. there is no correlation between animal reponse to medcines and our own, yet this vile evil pactice continues. and there are te side effects etc etc. bascially western medicine is a patriarchal oppressive take-over from anceint herbal medicine which was always theprovince of WOMEN, the gathers, NOT men!---in that older strata it wasn't menhaical, only 'symptoms' bing 'targeted', but much more wholistic....i am sure your aware of te persecutions of women healers in the Burning Times by the Church...?
    Coffee. its history involves slavery and explotation----google tis 'coffee Terrence McKenna' he will fill you in
    'Weeed, ganga, bhanga, cannabis, etc. this is natrual plant. is not concoted like western mdeicines, and involving animal torture and murder. its use is very anciet indeed, and is sacramental. it is a CRIMEthat tis natrual plant is outlawed!

it is of no surprise you hold the views you do. you are part of the Eastern ascetic stream of philsophy,which, like te fascistic patriarchal religion and Western secual cul;ture, wages war on healing natrualsubstances. just agreeeing adds support to this crime against humanity!

23. illuminatingtherapy Initiate of The Universe Registered Senior Member

Great thread, Chi.

ยจ

So why don't we act like Gods? Why are we so convinced that being human is alright? I don't know, but IMO we don't have to be merely humans. If one realize ones ability to change into a better person (transmutation), the the sky is the limit. One could be as good a person as Jesus if one realized that one could, and really, really wanted to be like Him. What the hell is stopping ya? Nothing but... You.