I figured our antigravity - would you please help me?

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Joshua Gulick, Jul 11, 1999.

1. Hello,

I have discovered antigravity, using thin film techniques and pulsed or modulated DC current. It involves extreme nuclear rotation initiated by the DC current. I don't have any contacts that I can rely on to help me get this information out to the public, so I thought I would ask you guys if you would please help me out? Could you put a link to my page on your page? I would link back to you, of course.

Thank you so very much for your consideration.

Peace,

Joshua Gulick

P.S. Oh, my website address is http://www.freez.com/joshua

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Aloysius Registered Senior Member

Don't fib Joshua. The Lord doesn't like fibbers, as you might put it, being a self-professedly god-fearing guy.

What you have is a theory on a web site.
    And that is all - I know, because I visit it daily looking for developments.

You have not built a single prototype that backs up your claim, and you know it.

So stop the fibbing, Joshua.
    The Lord isn't the only one who doesn't like it.

And since swearing is not banned here, as it is at your web site, allow me the luxury of flexing the beautifully expletive quality of the profanity by informing you that we don't take any shit around here

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Del Registered Member

I think Joshua should sign over all rights to me.

Hey, you never know!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Atreides Registered Member

I just posted something on Joshua's page. Perhaps this forum would've been more appropriate since the discussions there are much more theoretical.

Just to defend Joshua, his stuff is theoretical for the most part. I don't remember reading Steven Hawking building a black-hole in his backyard to test out his theories.

- a closed mind tends to rust shut

8. Plato Registered Senior Member

A naive mind tends to follow each crazy idea that walks along...

The jets of matter that are emitted along the rotation axis of pulsars and black holes are there because of conservation of impulse ! The infalling material has a certain amount of rotational impulse energy and the system releases this energy in the from of these jets. No anti-gravity needed !

[This message has been edited by Plato (edited July 14, 1999).]

9. Perhaps Joshua is full of it, especially the comment regarding 'nuclear' but counter-rotating engines is not not new especially with a mercury plasma field

10. Aloysius Registered Senior Member

finduck:

what are these engines of which you speak?

11. finduck Guest

joshua, grandiose statements tend to make most people laugh, which I did, a little when you said you discovered an anti-gravity engine. First, a child's spinning top defies gravity by not falling over until it runs out of energy, and 2nd, you must not have read any of Einsteins work. In short, the statement "I have DISCOVERED..." an anti-gravity engine or anti-gravity makes you sound like some kid playing on the internet. START OVER young J. Build a working prototype, at least on paper. While you're at it try counter-rotating electromagnetics in a contained mercury plasma field. Just be careful not blow yourself up. I'm stuck, looking for a material that will act like a wick for mercury. And a bottle of mercury ain't cheap but I've some pretty interesting results. I'm sure the guys at groom lake are a few paces ahead, because none of this requires back-engineering some alien space craft.

12. When trying to discover how anti-gravity works remember...What you can attract you can repel. With the knowledge of one the other will follow.

13. Aloysius Registered Senior Member

ladies and germs,

welcome to whacko city.
    have a nice day.