I hate Christians

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by water, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Cool Skill,

May God have mercy on you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Of course. Should I have expected anything else?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

I think both of you should rent a room. Freaks.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

cool skill:

Please read the forum rules regarding stereotyping of people with particular religious beliefs, as well as the rules regarding personal insults.

Thankyou.

9. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

James R,

that applies to me too, I guess. I'll tone it down too. It's just so hard sometimes to be civil. But necessary.

10. stefan un amigo todos Registered Senior Member

this just says it all about the religious fundi.
    if you had your way, you would ethnic cleanse, would'nt you.

11. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Why do you ony target cool skill?
    His insults are the same level of insults used by atheists, but I have yet to see you give warnings to them.
    My point. BE FAIR.

Jan Ardena.

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I agree with Jan.
    I am stereotyping when saying that athiests are partial to other atheists.
    Every single atheist thus far in this thread has thrown insults and made typical stereotypes left and right. There has not been a single atheist in this thread that has not. Haven't you seen "Unbreakable"?

I think there should be another rule.
    You are only allowed to stereotype and insult in response to stereotypes and insults. Nice!!!!
    I'm glad you thought of it.

More typical doctrine. Just what we need. Will atheists please spread their doctrine at dummies that would actually buy that garbage?

Perhaps you should rent a brain. Dolt.

If you had a lick of sense, you would not be throwing around idiotic tactics, would you?

13. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I have a very strong feeling that came from a Christian's mind, not an Atheist's.

The Atheist in question probably got it off of a Christian web-site. Similar to some Christians burning their kid's Dungeons and Dragon's material when they were about 8 and telling them that it was from Satan. I'll see if I can track down the origin of the billy goat gruff cartoon though. I just thought it sounded stereotypically Christian though. In fact, I could so easily see my Dad and Step-mom saying that to the kids at their church, or me when I was watching my D&D literally going up in smoke. Atheist, Satanist, what's the difference to some narrow-minded morons?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Water originally said: I hate Christians because God loves them more than me.

Woody says: Cain felt the same way about Abel. Cain was jealous, but he didn't want to obey God so he could have the same thing that Abel had.

Other people feel the same way: they are jealous of the intimacy that Christains have with god, but they don't want to build that intimate relationship for themselves.

15. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Honestly Woody! I only get woodies for women that I can see and touch and smell and hear, and yes, taste. Not god's I can't.

**runs away from the computer real fast, covering his ears**

16. stefan un amigo todos Registered Senior Member

where on this thread on any others have I insulted you,the only possible time I've had any connection to you was in your, "The everlasting THIS or THAT game".
    because you cant mean this
    or did you not say the above, am I a lier.

so if it's the truth, then is it not fair to assume you, would be of the fudamentalist type(A usually religious movement or point of view characterized by a return to fundamental principles, by rigid adherence to those principles, and often by intolerance of other views and opposition to secularism.) and therefore would wish to eradicate atheist of this planet, the same way a white supremist would wish about blacks, jews, etc.

your the one who drew first blood not I. :bugeye:

jan you have shown yourself to be on the wrong side. this person who is not worthy of the title cool or skill as it is neither, just rude,it does'nt even know what religious denomination I am, but blandished insults anyway.

17. water the sea Registered Senior Member

cool skill,

You better fear something else.

Woody,

And this is where you miss my point.

I have met so many Christians who behave with utter elitism, doing as if their faith in God is their own doing, since they are so capable and everything.
    And me, the depraved sinner, will always be left out of this relationship with God, because I, as a sinner, am unable to build an intimate relationship with God.

This is what these Christians have taught me. That God loves them, because they are good, but God doesn't love me, because I am bad, and I should first become worthy of His love, but depraved sinner that I am, this will never happen, so I will go to hell.

Hence my jealousy. Some Christians are really good at teaching non-Christians to hate God. And to complete their teaching, they make it all look as if I am the source of this hate.

18. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Water said: This is what these Christians have taught me. That God loves them, because they are good, but God doesn't love me, because I am bad, and I should first become worthy of His love, but depraved sinner that I am, this will never happen, so I will go to hell.

Woody says: This is unbiblical teaching -- that a person earns salvation and God's love.

Bible: Romans 5:28

I don't know who is telling you that you have to be good first, but they are not Christians -- they are liars. Jesus did not tell anyone to straighten up their act first and then come back to Him for salvation.

If we had to be good before we could be saved then nobody could go to heaven.

Ephesians 2:8,9

Salvation is a gift that you ask for, not a gift that you work for. If you had to work for it then it wouldn't be a gift, would it?

19. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I don’t think your bible quotes would be affective against a completely obvious atheist.
    Who else would hate Christians so much?

That would probably be a good description of an atheist.

You had one post before this one. How hard is it to figure out?
    Atheists can’t even acknowledge what is in front of their face. Much less the meaning of what they are talking about.

Do you really want me to answer that?
    You’re a drop of turtle manure that’s for sure.

I’m not the atheist. That’s you.

What the hell is wrong with you? Did you get up on the wrong side of your urine puddle today?
    I think that’s it. Do you really expect me to take you seriously? Go get checked.

Typical delusional behavior. I guess that wasn’t you who made that last post with idiotic remarks against Cool Skill. Sure. Or perhaps you do know you made that post, but I suppose you would be under the impression that those remarks are friendly and constructive. I suppose the delusion in these atheists is nothing to be surprised about. You are probably sitting in your asylum telling yourself how friendly and constructive you have been thus far on this thread. Koo Koo.

It’s not that hard to figure out what religious denomination you are. Especially from your first loser post. And I’m the rude one? Get real.

You mean like your face? Perhaps if you would wear a mask once in awhile, there would be no problem. Perhaps a Freddy Cruger would do you justice.

20. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Cool Skill, Are you insecure? You rarely, if ever, make a whole lot of sense. Is it your God who makes you so angry? I would have thought you would have found some peace by now; in the name of the Lord, and all.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2005
  21. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

It's quite common during the onset of puberty.

22. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Or menopause, I can't tell with cool skill.

23. pavlosmarcos It's all greek to me Registered Senior Member

it's probably penis/vaginal envy.
    I cant tell either, it could be an Hermaphrodite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.