I hate humans club

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by birch, Dec 26, 2017.

1. birch Valued Senior Member

imagine a world where everyone said what was on their mind or their real opinions of others and most people would never talk to the other ever again. lol

can you imagine if i went around that group and said to everyone i can't stand most any of you? i would also like to have my cigarette without having to look at your goddamn ugly faces and have to talk because don't you know that the best cigarette is in silence?! or you went down the line and stated what your opinion was of each person such as you gossip too damn much, i think you are a pervert, you keep interrupting and can't keep your mouth shut, you ask too many inappropriate questions, you are a rude cunt, i don't like your personality, i don't like feigning interest in your interest, i wish you would shut up etc.

people who hate people like me know to stay away from eachother. that's how we like eachother best. lol

it's cathartic to admit you are evil and hate people. lmao

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

I don't think you are evil at all nor hate people at all .

If you were blunt to me , oh well .

The thing is , people are people . I don't expect some intellectual discussion with every person I meet . But even a street person can offer wisdom to the world .

Gossip etc. Is all that people have towards any type of discussion because they have no time for anything else , its a practical matter .

TV Series , Movies , are all about drama . I just don't watch them .

We are Humans we just have to accept that not all people think as you or I do .

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. birch Valued Senior Member

yes, i know and i've met some street people that i like too. i also don't expect any intellectual conversation all the time or with everyone. that's not the reason for my hatred of a person, it's other qualities.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

Understood

Sure , I have had reasons to hate people but I don't . You end up in a life of hatred and fear . Which becomes all consuming .

I chose to be around people of quality , if I can . If I can't , then I would rather be alone .

And Sometimes life gives you the opportunity to grow . And for people to grow as well . I have been part of both .

8. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I think most people only have a few really good (close) friends, a few more that are more casual and then don't expect much from interactions with everyone else. Hate doesn't serve any purpose and has its greatest negative effect on you.

Yes, I know, don't tell you anything that you already know.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think you like to post extreme throughs and then feign surprise when people respond.

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

In times like this, I always fall back to a rather fitting quote:

• A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it!

10. birch Valued Senior Member

i experienced the exact same thing whenever i was being positive or let the good take center stage (especially sensitive, humble, pure, ethical type of energy and thoughts), you learn over time that the world is threatened by that or jealous/hateful of that because most people have been corrupted or compromised.

later you become like them or you stay away from this polluted world as much as possible or end up hating or afraid of dealing with people in general.

the world is full of envy and jealousy. that crabs in a bucket analogy is so true. even if you hardly have anything, struggling, or surviving, whatever good you might left there will be people envious of that too. there are people who are envious of even your ability to be happy with little, if that's the case and want to ruin that. another reason to avoid humans as much as possible.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  11. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Well, I'm an emotional person and my friends can read me like a book without me saying anything.

12. birch Valued Senior Member

collectively speaking, humans do deserve to die though. this is because generally people's bad or unworthy qualities usually outweigh their good ones. their numerous faults also outweigh the good. whatever productivity or benign aspect is counterbalanced with even more greed, destruction or pollution.

13. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Collectively speak, humans don't "deserve" to die if you can't make that argument on an individual basis.

Pick someone you know, and not the worst person that you know. Can you make those claims about that person? The person who appears to be nice, has family, goes to work every day, spends time with their kids on the weekend.

I don't think you can really say that such a person (while not perfect) generally has unworthy qualities that outweigh their good qualities.

You keep mentioning that everyone is jealous of you. Somehow, I can't help but feel that you are mistaken in your interpretations.

14. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

From Desiderata.
    If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Alex

15. birch Valued Senior Member

you seem to enjoy responding to radical posts as if you are reminding the public of political correctness, as if they have forgotten or unaware of it. that's your naivetey.

the reason why i mention jealousy and envy does not just pertain to me but the world at large. the fact you don't recognize those examples just indicates you don't have much depth perception or that intuitive either. in other words, you would like to believe most people are good.

the longer you are in this world, the more you realize just how much envy and jealousy (trivial to large) drive so much of human strife and competition.

also, oddly, i never said "everyone" was jealous of me which is a willful and blatant misinterpretation on your part. i read that is an amateur tactic to discredit the point with the pretense that others do not share those experiences, just me, therefore my misinterpretation. but they do. too bad it bursts your bubble of a relatively clean world.

the examples of envy and jealousy (and not just my experiences) is to show how common it is and not always for conventional or literal reasons such as money or power as touted in media, books, movies etc, which is probably along the lines of what you would believe.

people can even be jealous of happiness (rich or poor), a good heart, hope, love, talents etc. people can be jealous of qualities that are not even concrete or literal, whether you are at the top or bottom.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  16. Seattle Valued Senior Member

You categorize your own post as "radical" and yet any response to it is deemed to be due to "naivety" or "naivetey" as you choose to spell it. There is nothing naive in my post.

You appear to feel that your posts are somehow "deep" and beyond the grasp of others and therefore you seem to be entitled to dismiss their response as lacking in "depth perception" to use your misused phrase.

I don't have a "bubble" of a relatively clean world to burst. Most of your response in this particular post is gibberish actually.

Of course people can be jealous (not a good trait) of things other than money. It can be things like love and happiness. Judging from your past posts and comments though, I don't see that most people that you come across and don't like are actually jealous of your happiness though. It seems an odd conclusion for you to draw.

Wouldn't it be more interesting and productive for you to make a point without questioning why someone else is responding (on a discussion board) and isn't it also more honest to not question the character of those whom you are having a discussion with?

You seem to not like anyone or anything and yet you are here on a discussion board questioning why anyone would enter into a discussion with you.

17. birch Valued Senior Member

you keep missing the point in a bizarrely cognitive dissonance fashion. people can dislike others for a myriad of reason but that includes jealousy and envy in the world. i don't know why that that truth stated offends you so much. it's as if you want to pretend that is not what motivates people when it does to an inordinate and blatant degree. that is what competition is based on which is the primary problem of fighting for resources and is the primary reason for most of the strife in the world, besides humans just being assholes in their own way.

that is your misinterpretation again. this is not about whether others can grasp it or not. 'radical' is about views that are extreme. extreme views are usually not considered socially acceptable. that's all it is.

strange, considering you were the one who posted that my topics and posts were annoying in your opinion.

18. birch Valued Senior Member

just post christmas, it is traditional to hark back to charles dicken's 'christmas carol' during the season. his literature was always on social commentary which has not changed fundamentally through time, before his time and after.

nature does not change on a fundamental level, so the very problems we cite will never end unless nature can be changed, so what is the ultimate solution?

you can't separate the good from the bad because it is intermixed and interspersed throughout various people and within people throughout society. that's how evil wins and proliferates in the first place by having to sacrifice the good in order to eliminate the bad. that is a conundrum that is part of the strategy of evil in the first place.

so, unless genetics can be altered artificially, there is no real solution. the only true solution is extinction. this is just a thought exercise considering that is not likely to happen anytime soon.

every lifeform favors itself and utilizes others lifeforms for it's benefit and kills what gets in their way. we are no different as a species including using, harming or killing other lifeforms as well as eachother.

19. Seattle Valued Senior Member

You use the term "cognitive dissonance" but you don't use it in any way that demonstrates knowledge of its meaning.

In any case, of course we all know that there is jealousy in the world and that people frequently don't get along with each other. Especially large groups of people and nations. This isn't earth shaking news however, we all get it.

Seeing only the negative in the world doesn't help anything or anyone and it doesn't make your life any easier either, obviously. Everyone else lives in the same world as you do. You just seem to have a worst reaction to it than most people do.

Is your approach better, in your opinion, better than most of the rest of us? Are you happier than most people, adjusting to life better than most?

I read Dickens. I think most people are better off today than in his day..no all though. Did you get your figgy pudding this year?

20. birch Valued Senior Member

yes, i get it. you are offended that i said humans should die so therefore you are nitpicking in any way you can to discredit my point. don't worry, i dont' have the power to make humans extinct or bring on the apocalypse. lmfao.

there are different ways and strategies to adjust to life. the topic is not a competition on that point.

and no, i do not like most people i come across in general, as is often the case. whether people admit it or not, most don't either and that is why they are selective about their friends and associates, as much as possible.

people usually become offended when there is little filter used because it's the stark truth but sometimes it needs to be said.

21. birch Valued Senior Member

Of course, people are easy to like or benign when they are respectful. Its not like i hate people on sight (some do).

When people are generally courteous such as minding their own business, not gossips or judgemental or rude, then there is no problem.

In general, if you like people its because you dont really know them for any differences and frictions to occur.

When people say hi, bye, how are you, have a good night, hold the door for you, give you a smile in passing occasionally, what is there to dislike or hate?

good fences (respect) make good neighbors type of thing.

22. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I'm not offended. Not being overly sensitive is one way to deal with the world.

I don't like large groups and I especially dislike group behavior. I'm selective with my friends as are most people, as you point out.

The internet is the place for there to be less of a filter. People say it's rude to talk about people behind their back. I say that's the place to talk about people. I'd prefer my friends to talk about me behind my back. It's more polite than doing it to my face.

The worst jobs, in my opinion, are those dealing with the general public. In between schools, I once worked for a little over a year in retail. Just before going to grad school I quit my job a month early just so I didn't have to deal with another Christmas in retail.

Picking who you hang out with is the key. I don't have to like everyone. I try to like the people I hang out with however.

It's good to step outside your comfort level sometimes though. I volunteered 1/2 day once a week for about a year at our local aquarium interacting with the public. It was educational and dealing with the public (answering questions about the displays) was "fun" for a while as long as it was new and as long as it seemed that the public appreciated it and got something out of it. I've a diver so I also got something out of it just in learning more about marine life.

After a year, it wasn't "new" any more, I was answering the same questions over and over and it wasn't rewarding any more so I decided that a year was enough. Still, I'm glad I did it. I'm usually not that much of a people person.

23. birch Valued Senior Member

i'm not the one trying to kill people. corporations are such as mcdonalds with heart disease, coca-cola with diabetes, cigarettes with cancer etc but slowly as they make a profit off of you.