I hate humans club

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by birch, Dec 26, 2017.

1. birch Valued Senior Member

that's not acceptable to me. my writing is not up to my own standards even.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. birch Valued Senior Member

society. she makes a good point. she has a fair amount of subscribers for the type of content and i've seen good quality channels that have barely any.

furthermore, the youtube creators that have the most (millions) subscribers are really of zero substance. i mean absolutely nothing of real value or even slightly educational. it will be something completely vapid and ridiculous but get paid huge amounts of money.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. birch Valued Senior Member

is it just me or does everyone have men (99.9 % of the time) popping up and come up to you whenever you happen to be alone somewhere scaring you half to death asking you some unnecessary question? oops, my bad as i was parked somewhere. i guess that was my fault for minding my own business. he sticks his head in the window staring at me and even put his smartphone in my passenger's seat without asking (because the window was open) so he could light a cigarette. unbelievable.

note to self: make sure the car windows are up and lock all doors even in the middle of the day.

i just put myself in the other's shoes and i would not go up to a stranger unless i was dying and couldn't dial 911. i surely wouldn't as a male go out of my way to bother a female by herself as a total stranger. it is also rude because i was alone. i wouldn't even go up to a woman in her car as another woman to bother her unless it was an absolute emergency!

what is wrong with so many males??? there are a ton of males out there it seems who have no manners at all. they are completely inappropriate and don't care to read anything about the situation or how they might be pushy or inappropriate.

i have never had a woman do this to me ever!!! most at least have some idea of basic propriety or outlandish impropriety.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. birch Valued Senior Member

even with the five videos i posted with people who have various issues with the world, though they are all mostly decent people, i can tell that this guy of that group is a very good person. that's if you know how to read people but that said, evil people also have that ability also (the ability has nothing to do with what your values are), it's your motive and intent in this world.

8. river

So birch , what is your motive and intent is this world ?

9. birch Valued Senior Member

i dont know anymore. i used to have a plan and now i forgot it since it got crushed to death beyond recognition. i don't even remember what it was.

probably existing for my child now.

10. river

Disagree

You do know

11. birch Valued Senior Member

ok, i'm not into the haiku or yoda speak. but carry on. thanks.

12. river

You are a good person , birch . Had a rough go to begin your life , to say the least , but deep down you are a good person . And I hold firm to this .

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018