I hate these filthy neutrals...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by angrybellsprout, Jan 19, 2006.

1. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

With enemies you know where they stand but With neutrals? who knows! It sickens me.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

With neutrals you alway know they can swing both ways, often depending on how you treat them, however some friends are only friendly on the surface, those are by fare more annoying

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RickyH Valued Senior Member

I'm pretty sure a neutral stays one one side. His side, look at the swiss, i mean who worrys about them. No one.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

im not sure what this thread is about.
    could you elaborate, angrybellsprout?

8. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

futurama

9. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

pick a side allready.

fence sitters piss me off, like agnostics.

and futurama kicks ass,they should cancel the simpsons and give the money to futurama .

10. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Yeah, simpsons has done pretty much everything BUT kill off thier characters and end the show.
    Futurama is teh pwnzors.

11. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

I'm neutral. Why? The same reason why I don't join political parties. You may agree with them but when the time comes that they make asses of themselves and do things you don't agree with, they look upon you to side with them even when wrong. Sorry, but I don't like idiots. Don't be an idiot and you won't have any fear of me switching sides. Simple as that.

As for agnostics, I'm agnostic as well. What is bad about that? There is no proof of God's existence nor is there any proof of his non-existance. It's something that can't be proven. Why am I going to make an ass out of myself and say that God absolutely DOES exist (religious nuts) or absolutely DOESN'T exist (athiests)? Again, I prefer to stay clear of idiots making claims that I don't agree with and well, on the subject of God, both sides are talking out of their asses. They're full of it.

Personally, I believe neutrality, agnosticism, independent, free-thinking, etc, are the only ways to go. Otherwise there's complete bias and whatnot and that only complicates matters. I'd rather just stick to the facts and let people's actions speak for themselves, thank you very much.

- N

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I take it you are speaking as an American - you identified yourself implicitly as such in another thread.
    So, you object to nations (you are speaking about nations rather than individuals, I take it) choosing to have their own views, to make decisions based upon their interpretation of what is best for their country and their citizens. In such circumstances their views will sometimes be alligned with the US, at other times opposed.
    However, from your brain dead perspective, such an expression of freedom (wasn't the US meant to be in favour of freedom?) is unacceptable, its practicioners filthy.
    Let us know when you reach your fifteenth birthday, wont you.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I agree with that!! ... till the moment arrives when I change my mind about it.

14. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

lol the whole concept has eluded some of the retards, despite the joke was blown fairly early on in the thread...

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You are becoming confused. Retards are the ones who watch Futurama.
    Your submissions to the forum continue to have all the intellectual carrying capacity of a wet fart.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2006
  16. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Futurama parodied neutrality in one episode.
    The official definition:
    'Those who follow the path of True Neutrality are, to use Nietzsche's phrase, "beyond good and evil." True Neutral beings are not concerned with breaking acts into moral categories. "Balance" is impossible because neither "side" exists. "Selfish" acts, even if they are "cruel," are not necessarily evil; "altruistic" acts are not necessarily "good." In this way, the adherent is "neutral" with respect to good and evil.'

17. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

whats wrong with futurama?

18. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Actually, probably nothing. I don't watch it, but I chose to condemn it by its association with angrybellsprat. If it is the one with the robot and cylcops girl then I have inadvertently viewed slivers of it while channel hopping. I do not like cartoons as a format for anything and so routinely avoid them.
    As compensation for having, perhaps, offended your sensibilities, I shall pause to watch it for slightly longer the next time I stumble on it. [Sincere commitment; no irony or sarcasm intended or implied.]

19. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

if you like sci-fi chances are you will find it funny

20. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I enjoy SF literature; not so keen on SF films - the special effects are never as good as in the books. I take it they do a lot of parodies of SF concepts?

21. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

so you condem an entire art form without individualy judging it?

sounds like the talk of someone who would take a side on an issue.

not to mention all you dirty nuetrals have chosen a side[if you dont get the joke of the thread].

22. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Time has done nothing for your education, I see. I have not condemned cartoons. Be so good as to point out where you think I did. I have said I do not like them. I also do not like any of the work of van Goch other than a couple of his early pieces. These are personal preferences, reflecting personal tastes and have no bearing other than that.

The joke of the thread was angrybellsprat. He has now been joined by a second joke. Welcome.

23. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

filthy side takin' nuetral.

get back to your wishy washy pointless exsistance.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!