I have the Flu!

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by superstring01, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superstring01 Moderator

Why? You're not in the WE&P fora.

I just think this demonstrates your immaturity and inability to carry on a real discussion with grown-ups. It's sad that you're so insecure that you can't even handle one person challenging you on a simple point. What, am I required to agree with you or else you'll throw a little tantrum? It's not like I'm demanding you agree with me; rather I'd just like to see your line of thinking and some corroborating evidence for what you say. That is, in the simplest sense, the very purpose of a discussion. Instead, you turn into a five year old little boy and ask to be banned. Honestly, it's pretty pathetic. It's not like I insulted you or called you names. You provided an article which, itself, admits that it's all just "theoretical", sorry, that's not really proof, Nietzche.

You've adopted this position and are only willing to accept information which supports your notion. That's flawed methodology and about as immature as a person can be. And then when challenged, you blow your top? Really? God, your life must really suck Nietzche. I mean, you get upset about this? How pathetic is that!?

I actually pitty you. If this gets your goat, then I can't imagine how miserable your life is outside the forum.

~String

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.