I thought I'd say Hi after a long time

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Muslim, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Hi guys, some of you will remember me some of you will not, I was the Bacardi Breezer Muslim, when I joined the forum, because I accidentally posted a picture of me the a bottle of Bacardi, when I was supposed to be a Muslim praying 5 times a day. Now most Muslims tell me I'm an insult to them, and blah, blah, blah. I used to live off my dads money, and hardly ever worked, just a rich ethnic (Pakistani) kid, I decided sometime in 2012 to go easy on the debauchery, and trying to cheat my why into getting a degree in law. I quit the coke sniffing, and cut down on the alcohol, and decided to do work I was working as a in the paralegal field, but decided why am I making money for other people, since my dad was an entrepreneur, I figured it can't be that hard, so I packed by degree in, and found a lucrative car importing business, importing cars to Pakistan, it was handing finding a abit of a shady customs inspector in Pakistan who'd let off a some fees, am not rich or anything like my bad, but I make a fair bit of money to be able to handle my own business, important a couple of cars every year and then enjoy the the profits, relax in the sun in Pakistan, with my single malt whisky and some handshakes here and there. Oh and in Pakistan you don't mention you're an Ex-Muslim Atheist, it's called blasphemy, and you it's capital punishment i.e death by hanging. After it's the religion of peace.

So, am currently the UK, going to import a Merc-AMG E63 it's like just over 70K stirling, am looking to make 70% profit from the sale after taxes and shipping, it's a bit of a run around because everyone wants a bribe along the way in Pakistan, and then not to mention the worst part is driving it all the way to Islamabad Showroom from Karachi, the only positive is at least they drive on the proper side of the road, i.e. on the left.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

That almost reads like a confession and am having a hard time placing it. You shouldn't feel a need to announce yourself as a Muslim. There are unpleasant things in the news with fundamentalists. I guess there is a piece that it actually frightened. But maybe that's just too much CNN. Anyway, hi

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

To clarify, I live in Canada and Al-Shabaab had called on Muslimns to attack malls in Canada, the U.S. and U.K. I do not genuinely identify as being Christian but get the inkling that I could be murdered anyway. This doesn't have anything to do with what is going on in the Middle East ATM.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/04/africa/kenya-attacks-shabaab/index.html

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

They only shot and killed those that could not recite a verse of the koran....
    I would be in deep shit as I can't even recite a verse in the bible let alone the koran!

8. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

No we have to counter them, they deny that Muslims are leaving Islam and turning to Atheism. They claim Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, but at the same time don't mention that 80% of those who convert to Islam leave Islam within 3 or less years. I like Beer!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

All of these wars and conflicts only make money for the arms dealers and no one else.

10. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Truck Captain Stumpy likes this.
  11. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I can't edit, but I wanted to say the link I gave is classified as opinion.

12. JBrentonK Banned Banned

13. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

ROTFLMFAO

i would have called you "hilarious" and made you breakfast