I want to post pages and pages of inane chit-chat because...

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by invert_nexus, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Ngh. Probably not gonna sleep due to too much sugar.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

too much sugar = carbohydrate junkie = fatso

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

wow...what an elitist thread title.

To answer the op...I enjoy reading and learning about science here at this forum..but my intelligence and educational background limit my ability to post in most serious science threads. I do like participate in the community, so I keep most of my posts to the non-serious threads you hate so much.

Must be nice to look down your nose at all us regular folk..with high school diplomas, and trade school degrees.

Guess us unedjamacated peasants aren't welcome here.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Funny how people always seem to think that those who look down on inane chitchat are better educated.
    How do you know I even graduated high school?

By the way, you've all been doing better. Lil' bit. Lil' bit.
    Thanks.

8. draqon Banned Banned

How do I know I am not God, how does God know I am not he?

9. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Because I've read your posts and know you to be an intelligent person. I'm not knocking you Invert, I like you...I think your a witty, intelligent person who's fair in their modship. It's just not everyone comes to this board for the same reason as you.

10. draqon Banned Banned

We all have different reasons, yet we share many reasons as well.

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

True...but I bet my reason for coming to this board is pretty unique. I come here to gather topics to contemplate on my 3-4 hour bus journey each day...and have conversations with my "online" friends from all around the world.

12. draqon Banned Banned

At dawn of an Era a child was born, his name was Eden and from his eyes tears have flowed through which the new world sang of its birth, but Eden had no destiny to fulfill, the vast stretches of universe have not been wished upon, no future was to unfold...and so Eden had fell, and so the song was never heard and world to never exist from tears of child born at dawn of the Era.

13. draqon Banned Banned

Do you believe my reasons to be different from yours?

I share your wishes, I wish for the same.

14. draqon Banned Banned

So if I asked you, "So if I asked you...", would you have said, "would you have said..."

15. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Yes..I'm quoting myself..

If S.A.M. only knew how many debates I've had with her in my head, while riding the bus...she'd be surprised.

16. draqon Banned Banned

S.A.M in your head is different S.A.M in reality, she would not be surprised.

17. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

She's just good at counter-point. ( that's the nice way of saying she's subborn as a mule

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) I have spent hours on the bus contemplating just the right point that I think she could never overcome...but always come up a little short...plus by the time I get to a computer, the conversation is 4 pages further, and 3 other people have already said what I was going to say.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  18. draqon Banned Banned

Surface to Air Missile

Secure Alien Message

Sexy A** MAMA

19. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

There you go.
    That's the complaint. Not the bit about somebody saying what you wanted to say, but the bit about 4 pages longer in a matter of hours. It's tedious posting in conditions like that.

20. draqon Banned Banned

I just want to tell all of you that right now I feel like I am in space floating like I was some sort of a shell made of material unknown to me, but unable to move myself, just floating there amongst the emptiness beside me and with stars casting light on the surface of this shell...yes that is how I feel...except the stars are many, they shine so bright that I can almost see myself right beside them, feeling their warmth in my heart, as if I had a heart...which I do not, since I am shell. So let me tell you my story of my life, well its fairly short...I came to existence as a floating shell in space and here I am...yup...and that is my life story...nothing changed, the stars are still there and I am here, nowhere...floating in space...

21. draqon Banned Banned

So there was a story that happened to me...I decided that I would go out and check out this river down by the lake were the ocean sank below the horizon, and when I came there the ocean was gone, because the horizon was not there anymore and now since I happened to come here I seemed to be nowhere, because...I was still floating in space and dreaming that I actually saw this horizon of this ocean ride beside the river down by the lake...I am still a shell...still floating...

22. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

yes, here I am...a shell...floating...

...in space

23. draqon Banned Banned

you think I was kidding? No, not at all...by the way who are you? I am just talking to myself to make it seem like I was not the only one here...floating in space as a shell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.