"I wed Iranian girls before execution": The evil of the iranian islamist regime

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by p-brane, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p-brane Registered Senior Member

The following has got to take the cake as the single most disgusting example of islamist cruelty I've ever had the displeasure of coming across:

In a shocking and unprecedented interview, directly exposing the inhumanity of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's religious regime in Iran, a serving member of the paramilitary Basiji militia has told this reporter of his role in suppressing opposition street protests in recent weeks.

He has also detailed aspects of his earlier service in the force, including his enforced participation in the rape of young Iranian girls prior to their execution.
    In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard - essentially raped by her "husband."
    ...http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443842931&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ah the jpost. A beacon of light in the darkness of the middle east. Aimed at blinding others to whats happening at home. But a beacon of light nevertheless

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. p-brane Registered Senior Member

Ah sam. She always attacks the messenger because she never wants to acknowledge the truth.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I never cease to be sickened by other humans.

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

"In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard - essentially raped by her "husband."

"Because," he went on, "I could tell that the girls were more afraid of their 'wedding' night than of the execution that awaited them in the morning. And they would always fight back, so we would have to put sleeping pills in their food. By morning the girls would have an empty expression; it seemed like they were ready or wanted to die.

"I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over," he said. "I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterwards. She had deep scratches all over her."

It's a damn good thing Islam was there to save this virgin from entering heaven.

9. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Fuck the Iranian government.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

If they rape all the virgins, how do they have any in paradise for the martyrs?

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

"In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution"

It would appear Muslims are also under the delusion they can fool their god and get away with it. Or, maybe they assume Allah only shows up for wedding ceremonies.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Nah I just don't believe something because the jpost says it.

Especially when its accompanied by stuff like this;

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

That's exactly what p-brane said.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm not surprised you believe it. If thats any consolation

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

You have a point. Since when have Israelis wanted to portray the Iranian regime in a fair and truthful light?

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

More to the point: I have actually met Iranians. A friends father worked there for several years.

You can usually tell the level of knowledge of people about Iran from what they are willing to believe about the people there.

17. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

I fail to see how that's more to the point. I've met many lovely British people, but sadistic bastards still occur. That's the nature of the human race.

The fact is that it looks awfully like a piece of anti-Iranian propaganda from, no less, a pro-Israeli source. Moreover, Iran is being demonised left, right and centre in the wider media as the US plans to send in its troops.

I may have never met an Iranian, but it doesn't stop me from being able to see right through this article.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Oh boy SAM has met a Iranian.

You want to know something SAM I have friends who are expat's from Iran, they were excited and jubilant when the revolutions happened, and then they fled after the Revolution, and guess what, SAVAK/MOIS is alive and well under the Ayatollahs, same people different masters.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

But its not being produced as simply an Iranian practice but an evil iranian islamist one.

How long do you think a thread would last in this forum if it was entitled: why do evil Jewish rabbis continue to suck the penises of circumcised infants?

Even if one could actually produce not only pictorial evidence of the practice, but also the ill effects to the children from it?

The problem is not just the propaganda by the Israelis but the blind eye turned to its propagation.

20. otheadp Banned Banned

To all those of you who against all odds and after so much evidence bother to give the Iranian revolutionary regime the benefit of the doubt, there is at least one case that I can think of just from the top of my head where they did something much worse to a middle-aged woman that has been verified. Zahra Kazemi. Google her.

See, the regime made an oops when they didn't realize (or maybe they did but because of their savagery they didn't give a shit) that she had a dual citizenship - Iranian and Canadian, so the Canadian government would go looking for her.

As disgusting as these forced "marriages" are, given all the brutality that this regime has been engaged in since its very inception, this actually sounds very believable.

Some of the people here prefer the head-in-the-sand approach, at the expense of those women who get forced into marriages, a traumatizing experience in itself, and then drugged and raped.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Perhaps the Israelis would be better occupied in examining why they are willing to keep starving children clutching their mothers corpses instead rather than spreading false propaganda about Iranians from anonymous sources and unnamed reports

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Don't you know she only fell, and hit her head while in custody?

That is what killed her, seems that they have a lot of that happening to women in Iranian Custody.....

They really need to so something about all those slippery floors in the detention centers, it seems to lead to rape.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Must be the same ones that killed the 1500 people including over 300 children in Gaza this year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.