"I wed Iranian girls before execution": The evil of the iranian islamist regime

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by p-brane, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cellar_Door Whose Worth's unknown Registered Senior Member

So you believe the reason for that is James R's pro-Jewish leanings, and not the fact that Islamic countries time and time again treat their women like dirt and citizens with shocking cruelty?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Can we see any statistics comparing the two? Whats the incidence of rape in custody between Islamic and non-Islamic countries? Even the US soldiers have a bad rep with their female counterparts. Women soldiers have died of dehydration from fear of rape. And they weren't even in custody. So whats the statistics on women in custody?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Why is it not believable?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

1. its jpost
    2. its jpost
    3. its jpost

oh and everyone is conveniently anonymous.

8. p-brane Registered Senior Member

Yes S.A.M., this is very much my own point of view.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

1500 dead civilians in a prison of 1.5 million locked up with no escape, including 300 dead children is a lot of propaganda

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

That only demonstrates you're biased, nothing else.

And besides, my question pertained to the incident itself. Are you saying those incidents do not exist in an Islamic state?

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its like watching Faux Snooze regularly. You know what the news is worth on some channels

I've never ever heard of any. Have you any other, more reliable sources than Israelis?

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats a decade old. By academic standards, its defunct.

16. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

That would make the Quran extinct by your academic standards.

Clearly Sam, you will always, and I mean ALWAYS ignore any sources that show the practice of Islam for what it is.

17. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Just FYI, this could happen in an atheist society as well.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm not holding you to my standards. I'm holding you to yours.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Your standards are based on faith and delusion. You hold to them, securely. If you didn't, you wouldn't belong to a cult.

20. p-brane Registered Senior Member

I'm unsure whether sam really does have faith. People like her simply don't believe in anything. They just want to watch the world burn.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

This from the guy posting uncoroborated anonymous hate speech against a country for the purposes of justifying bombing it. The same guy who represents a state based on ethnocentric racism and hasbara, which has caused untold misery and the death of millions in Iraq for profit

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. iceaura Valued Senior Member

An honest assessment of the Iranian regime does not involve even believing everything thrown into the web by jpost.

Much less exaggerating its significance or representation of the Iranian regime.

23. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Bad Muslims bad. Good Israel good. I am so sick of the endless Muslim bashing.

First, P-brane's thread title is dishonest. The story never accuses the Iranian regime of of the alleged behavior. The accusation is a 20 year old allegation against one cell and perhaps more cells of the non-government militia that the regime has tolerated and used.

The Jerusalem Post is a disreputable source when it comes to Muslim bashing. P-brane has just done what VincentUK and Kiwi and all his many sock puppets like Tali for example used to do nonstop. One garbage thread after another filled with unsubstantiated allegations of Muslim barbarities. The J-Post was often Kiwi's source.

In all probability p-brane's original post from the Jerusalem post was garbage lies.

Even if some "reporter" actually told the JPost that he interviewed some man who said these things the reporter could be lying. Even if the reporter was not lying the man he interviewed may have been telling the reporter what the reporter wanted to hear.

Even if the interviewed man was telling the truth this was according to the story about a the activities if an out of control militia in one location about 20 years ago.

Before Muslims and the internet there were other boogymen like drug traffickers commies and blacks (who all wanted to rape white woman of course) and Native Americans and the "Huns"(Germans). It seems the American people need somebody to hate and it seems that US foreign policy needs hatred of somebody to create a cover for whatever they want to do.

Every nation has these legions of unpaid propagandizers spreading hateful lies, half-lies and irrelevant hateful truths retold simply to try and provoke hatred. The hate flows in all sorts of directions.

Isn't it pitiful that some humans spend their lives being hate propaganda redistribution robots?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.