"IDF stole organs from 'Palestinians'" claim proven false.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by otheadp, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

To ask him some questions?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You think a gunshot wound in the chest would make it possible to answer questions [see the location of the bullet wound in the chest]? Maybe the autopsy provided the answers? Or were they written on his teeth?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

According to the report, he was alive, but in "serious" condition.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

What is there exactly? That Israel was kicked out of the EU or some other organization?

8. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Most nations have organizations that donate organs on a regional basis. You do know that organ transplants are time related once its been removed? You either have to move someone to a different region and remove the organ there or transport it. Can you imagine transferring an organ from NY to Berlin for example? Or Asia or Africa? Think of the time and the quality of the organ.

"Generally, where organs can not be bought or sold, quality and safety are high, but supply is not adequate to the demand. Where organs can be purchased, the supply increase somewhat, but safety declines"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_donation

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  9. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Even if its untrue. I guess then that ethnic profiling is also justified since some groups reveal a predilection for certain activities.

I'll be sure to let the LAPD and Homeland security know of this.

10. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Are you saying US prisons are full of Negroes?

11. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Prisons? Blacks? Where did you get all that from. I'm saying that you cannot say that some groups have a predilection for particular activities and that this is evidence enough for 'serious investigation' without running into a theme whereby all groups become a victim of their stereotypes, that's what I'm saying.

12. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Ah. OK. Lets say the Israelis (including the Israeli authorities) have a proven track record of dealing in organs. That is a good reason to take claims of organ trafficking involving Palestinians seriously.

13. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

India, among others, has a proven track record of dealing with organs but it doesn't mean that every and any allegation is true. This same principle should be held in regards with the IDF allegations. If it is true then wait until there is enough evidence to warrant the charge.

14. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

No it doesn't. None of the references you gave cite any examples of any organs being stolen from anyone.

15. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Testimony in a court of law, (yes, even in Brazil) is solid information that should be considered. And yes, I agree, until such evidence surfaces, this remains unclear.

16. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Yes, I agree. Let the evidence speak for itself. If it ever sees the light of day.

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Autopsied bodies are not evidence of any conspiracy of any kind.

You'll find trafficking in body parts conducted by people of many nationalities, if only you care to look.

18. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

This thread belongs on ********** or some other anti-Semitic hate site. What's next? Jews steal babies and eat them?

Thread closed and cesspooled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.