If there weren't any white people...

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Roman, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Satyr Banned Banned

One more thought that just occurred to me:
    If there were no white people who would make black people pick the cotton?

Who would they entertain with their singing and dancing?

Scary.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

Regardless, African Americans behave more poorly than other groups of Americans (save Natives, who can only get their face out of a bottle long enough to rape their sister).

Better at what sports? Chucking spears and running really fast. Oh, and hitting things. Look at that, you point out that everything the black excels at is fairly 'uncivilized.' So they fuck like rabbits, haven't a clue who daddy is, and collect welfare checks. Great way to raise children. On my goddamn dollar, and then half the kids end up in prison while the other half bleed out on the pavement while selling crack. Do you want me to applaud that sort of behavior?

Should I be impressed that after thousands and thousands of years, the Africans who stayed in Africa are in the same place as they were millenia ago, while those who moved out tamed the wild beasts, the environment and basically kicked the shit out of anybody who messed with them?

Racism for no fucking reason? Are you kidding me? Blacks were savages when the advanced Europeans ran into them. Blacks everywhere were savages. The blacker people were, the more inferior they were. The whiter they were, the more superior. Doesn't take an Einstein to put two and two together.

And you didn't answer my question. If blacks get to be racist, why shouldn't I? Why can't I get up on stage and make cracks about how stupid and smelly niggers are?

That's not even what irritates me. Double standards are everywhere, it's a par tof life. It's the mentality of the black comedian, and African Americans in general. They feel like they must embrace their blackness, and so-called black culture, yet it's so obvious that it's inferior to white culture! I really wish there was some way to fix it, but I don't think it will happen for a long time. I don't mind people having their own culture. No one complains about those godless Buddhist hardworking Chinese or clever Japs. Their culture is constructive. Contemporary American black culture is not.

And I'm not even making a genetic argument. I don't mean to imply that black's are inherently unable to achieve as much as whites. I'm just looking at a very obvious situation and poiting out some very obvious problems. And you fucks bend over backwards to excuse all sorts of shit.

Ridiculous!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

You're exactly right Baron...smarter humans (africans) did decide to leave and the others (africans) decided to stay. Some were smarter than the others but they were all smart in more ways than many?!
    Not if Baron, but because, that was the case....also imagine a group of people who could still manage to make jokes over something so dispicably horrible and unjust!!
    Just what kind of people are they anyway!?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It would be even more wise to not murder people because of the color of the skin. More blacks in heaven than...well you know

Umm.....Hello Baron...Oprah Winfrey, Bob Johnson and his ex-wife etc....to name a few who have no "white features" as you say. Anyway, there is no such thing as white blood....It's all African baby!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

so all the molestations, race murders, job related murders, suicides,eldercides, infantcides, rapes, serial killing, fraud, white collar crimes, lying, cheating, stealing (land) is OK right...because you're white....right??!

Believe me...white folks have their fair share of playing the who's my baby daddy game. Plenty of white girls seem to love the blacks!
    So what you're saying is that 50% of blacks are in prison & 50% are selling drugs huh. The entire popullation in America is 281,421,906...whites are 211,460,626 and blacks are 34,658,190. I can see if we were taking up all the room or something.
    http://www.hbcu-central.com/
    this stands for Historically Black Colleges and Universities...in case you didn't know. So who's going to these places? Hmm?? So Oprah, Bob Johnson and his ex-wife became billionaires from selling drugs and pimping huh....among other blacks who've only been out of slavery for a century or so huh? :bugeye: .
    By taming you mean murdering right? Because that's exactly what your kind did and is still doing... The environment? Are u serious....Mr. Pollution, Ice Age to come again, Ozone layer freak, No trees or habitat jerk. Your proud of your kinds murderous nature huh!?

No one said you couldn't, though it wouldn't be wise. Calling a nigger stupid and smelly is not a funny joke anyway...It would be very insulting if we didn't know that your just mad and hating.
    I'm sorry sweety but you really need to check your books. Whites have no culture. Blacks culture is continously imitated by many nations of people all over the world. Every race of people should embrace there color code! What's obvious is that you're a hater...that's all!
    You can't make a genetic argument. You would be wrong to do so. It would only make my point stronger since we are indeed stronger.... YOU DO, mean to make implications against an entire universe of people (Yes sweety you're african too in so many less valuable ways)!! From beginning and probably to the end, whites are racist and have never given blacks in america a chance at equality,justice and proper education. So most black youths ARE discouraged and have given up in America! Just look at your post! "smelly nigger"? :bugeye: And you wonder why blacks are upset?!

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Wait a minute! I thought it was MY fuckin' dollar!!?? Are you saying that they're usin' YOUR fuckin' dollar, TOO?!?!

Shit, now I'm really pissed off!

Baron Max

9. Roman Banned Banned

Oh Reighn, your continuously missing the point is very frustrating. Sorry to go off previously with all that name calling.

I'm not even going to bother with any of your last post except these two little bits (cause everything else I spouted I really just said to get your goat):
    No no no no. No no no no no. No no. No. If we were to randomly sample white people (say, go out and grab 10 white people completely randomly from the US) and randomly sample black people, out of those 10 people, the blacks would have more criminals and the whites would be more educated and making more money.

Am I making sense? Blacks are at a disadvantage– they are involved more often in property crimes and assaults, and they recieve less education and make less money. The unemployment level of blacks is many times that of whites (though every census the two levels get closer and closer).

Whites have no culture. Hah! If that's true, blacks would have no culture.

I really suppose I should define what I'm talking about here, oughtn't I?
    Oh, I really don't have the energy to. I'll get back to this later. Maybe someone else would like to jump in and define general Western (in specific American) culture? Or at least the one we pretend is the norm.

10. Lucidfox RPG Nut Registered Senior Member

Ok, now you're making fun of Native Americans so it's personal(I'm part Sioux myself). All you can do is make vague generalizations of races, you completely ignore the facts that there are very good people in those same races, better people than you'll ever be. And you want to talk about inferior behavior? Well it seems to be you who's slinging shit while the blacks mostly just post the facts. Why don't you take the time to get a better education then come back, these forums are for INTELLIGENT people

11. Lucidfox RPG Nut Registered Senior Member

Also, going by what the scientists believe, it was BLACK SKINNED people who started civilization, wasn't it?(Sumerians I believe)

12. Gustav Banned Banned

i am full blooded chumash
    who is making fun of my people?

13. c'est moi all is energy and entropy Registered Senior Member

Hehe

funniest piece here

And then the summerians

oh yes, they were so black ... black like the spades! (Mr. Burns

)
    no please, don't pretend to know

The cess-pool
    accurate

14. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

It is true.. the white man is very motivated .. to kill.. to opress.. too controll all he sees... thats why they are more successfull.. they are more greedy.

while the black man, is by nature more content.. more cooperative.

but lets face some facts,.... the white man has killed and killed and killed..
    that is how he evolved...

the black man... has historically been more peaceful... and as such, easy prey for the vile wickedness of the white man, who is willing to hit...
    willing to expolit..
    willing to make slaves out of anyone...

yes.. there is a genetic difference..
    thats how.. over the past 70,000 years the white man formed out of the black man..

cause the white man is more willing to be cruel and to kill for personnal gain...

lets not kid ourselves...

-MT

15. J.B Banned Banned

Then why is the black man always running too the white man instead of away from the white man?

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

if there were no white people 99% of the population would still be here

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, maybe. But they'd all be living in caves and mud huts, with witch doctors for a healthcare system! They'd still be hunting game with bow and arrows, and gathering food that falls from trees that grow wild in the woods.

Hmm, now that I think about it, that might not be such a bad life, huh?

Baron Max

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

In other rightie racist threads you whities clearly showed that Indians and asians were a lot smarter than whities. So I am sure the world would also be ok without us and especially you special whities.

19. J.B Banned Banned

If white folks are soooooo bad why do white folks have to build walls to keep people of color away from them?

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

even you would be here baron
    how about that

edit
    and you too j.b.

21. J.B Banned Banned

"INDIANS AND ASIANS WERE A LOT SMARTER THEN WHITES"?

And now they are not?

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

They still are. So just go and sterilize yourself will you for the sake of the human species.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Is that ALL Indians and ALL Asians are smarter than all whites? Isn't that a racist statement, Spurious? ...and all this time I thought you were one of those liberal, doo-gooder, race-lovin' folks!?! Ya' mean ya' ain't?

Baron Max