If you were going to be a killer, what type would you be?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by KilljoyKlown, Oct 1, 2011.

?

If you were going to kill, what type of killer would you be?

1. Serial Killer

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Mass Killer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Spree Killer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note: I closed the poll.

Since being a killer (of whichever type) requires a disturbed upbringing and possible mental illness, speculation on what an ordinary person might choose to do if they were a psycopath is fairly pointless.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Yes your right it was kind of pointless, sorry about that. However the topic about killers or murderers is not pointless.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Thank God !! Me and Meatloaf are like twins . I have to put on a few pounds , but I think I could get it done before the end of the month

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

For those that want to see what Meat Loaf looks like.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Meat Loaf - I would do anything for love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GNhdQRbXhc

8. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Good point.

Perhaps a tacit motivation for calling them "killers" is because "killer" is general enough, and "murderer" implies specific homicidal intent - discussing this specific homicidal intent tends to be taboo in our society. In this sense, "killer" is an euphemism.

9. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I would not kill a human unless I had to kill a human . If I was to be a murderer of humans though I would be the best killer I could be . Take out whole cities , maybe even States or countries . I would work my way up the political ladder just to achieve my mass murderer status . President of the United States would be the best position to be in ( The red button , what a tool that would be ) My aim is true . I could kill em all and let god sort it out . You all should count your selves lucky I got a good nature about Me . I think you all are redeemable . You get to live . Thank Me latter !

O.K. my friend Donald ! We was bowling together on a bowling league and one day he pipes up and says " If I knew I was going to die I know exactly who I would kill before I did and the list is long . I am thinking " Fuck Donald I hope I'm not on that list . He use to like to fight . His wife made him give up fighting before she would marry him . He has been very good and has keep his promise for I don't know 25 years or more . That is a lot of pent up aggression , So go figure he has a list

That is funny this thread came up . I saw Max Baucus today . He was in the home coming parade my son was marching in in marching band. Right in front of my sons marching band . He was 15 feet from me . I made him and the girl with him rubberneck Me . No I was not waving a gun . God you think I am stupid ? It was a knife !! No fuck I would never do anything like that . I infected him with Me power of love thing . Yeah !! Watch Him and see if it has an effect on his over all behavior . You all can get a first hand view of Mikey love disease. See if it is my imagination or if there could be something possibly to it. They say he is the 4th most powerful person in Washington . I made a big deal about him being in the parade with out any security and most people said " Big deal " so what . I said " He is said to be the 4th most powerful person in Washington and I was close enough to walk up and shake his hand with out a single obstacle.

It was not my imagination ! He rubbernecked like that girl in the original exorcist movie . Well it was a 180 degree rubber neck with big eyes and he looked right at Me like he was burning a hole in my face . I did not flinch either and the love infection I am positive took . Lets keep and eye on him and see if anything comes from it . Can you believe that . I was shocked when I saw him in the parade walking Higgins avenue like that . Probably about a mile walk . Maybe a little more . He looked Good

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  10. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

... why revenge is, at least eventually, so very disappointing.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Any ideas of how to go about that?

12. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Are we going to pretend like this isn't sketch?

13. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Yes, they stop by and check things out.

Beyond a drive - by, we will stay off the radar as long as we do not encourage pedophilia, murder, religious or racial intolerance, weapons manufacture/deployment, political extremism or overthrow of the government.

Yes, the FBI can and does have significant influence over things in other countries, Canada inclusive.

James action in closing the poll is congruent with the type of self - policing that keeps the above topics from getting out of hand here. The FBI likes that.

14. lightgigantic Banned Banned

You forgot two important categories
    - Killer bees

and killer whales

15. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

I'd suggest taking advantage of the rest of the worlds desire to eradicate each other using nuclear arms and bioweapons.... They've done the hard work for us...

16. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Ah, who am I kidding. I'd kill you for a Klondike bar....

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

It has nothing to do with the woman, but what she has done to the house. I don't think they would ever catch me unless they took pics of eh house, laid them side by side and noticed. Usually they just look at pics of the body for similarities. Its not the woman, its what the woman did to the house.

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

why is it pointless?

19. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

If you get 25 years in prison to think about it (very disappointing).

20. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Who in history is considered the all time mass murderer? I'm thinking Hitler, because he is ultimately responsible for all WW2 deaths.

21. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Now you are reaching.......

22. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

How so? I'm not saying he was the worst, but he did have more population to work with, so a much better opportunity for a higher kill total. Maybe you don't think he deserves responsibility for all WW2 deaths. But he did prepare for war and he did start it, and he worked hard to bring others into it. It's possible the war would have happened anyway, but we can never really know that can we?

23. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

WW 2 had many causes and there is quite enough blame to go around. No one person gets all of the credit for it, but that begs the point.

You are attempting to equate the murder of a group of persons by a single psychotic individual to the deaths of soldiers in a war between 2 or more countries. They are not the same thing, as I am sure you are well aware.

Next you will bring in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and it will be the Americans who are the greatest mass murderers. Naw, it is too open - ended for your opening premise now.