If you were going to be a killer, what type would you be?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by KilljoyKlown, Oct 1, 2011.

?

If you were going to kill, what type of killer would you be?

1. Serial Killer

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Mass Killer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Spree Killer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Knew his face! From pictures...I never lived in that part of the country...

I did actually meet someone, a "streetkid," AKA runaway hustler and homeless kid, who later went on to kill someone "just to see what it felt like, "as he told the police.

Didn't stick out in my mind much until someone told me what he'd done.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I would be the Sweeny Todd type.

Meat Pie Anyone?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

From the OP:

I think if I were going to be a killer, I like to think it would be the kind of killer that wouldn't post his modus operandi on publically available chat forums.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Yes, our British plods will definitely be making notes.

Constable Twerp:
    I think I've found another serial killer, Sarge.
    His names GeoffP. Seems to know a lot about it.
    What's a modus operandi Sarge?

Sergeant Deske:
    It's something Sergeants know all about, and Constables don't need to know.
    How many motorists have you booked this week?

Constable Twerp:
    Ooh, the paperworks in the other office.
    Meat Pie, Sarge?
    I bought it this morning from Kremmen's Meat Pie shop.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Wot wot?

This is a carnival of the mad. Is this chick such a big deal? Surely she can't be as irritating as, say...what's her bloody name. Fuck it, I'll just say Celine Dion.

Tsk. As good as given the game away yourself, if you had a barbery on the floor above.

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

It'd be no use.
    My barbery would give me away.

Sergeant Deske:(Sings. Deep Baritone)
    Ow does 'e do it, for thruppence a pie. Such delectable meat?

Constable Twerp:(sings)
    And yet 'e can't cut hair at all. Makes a right butchery of it.

Sergeant Deske:(sings)
    Such nice and chunky meat in it. I'll have another bite.

Twerp and Deske:(ensemble)
    He cannot cut our hair at all but his Pies are a delight.

They stop singing.

Sergeant Deske:
    Perhaps people are over critical vis a vis the hair cutting.
    I had my hair cut there last week. and he made a very good job of it.

Constable Twerp:
    Yes Sarge.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You killed it with the last stanza.

11. whynot Registered Senior Member

We've had the "Greenriver killer" and the "I-5 killer" apprehended.

I believe there are some missing persons whom may or maynot of been their victims.

Alot of searching for bodies.

I remember years ago, some guys i know, they were illegally riding their dirt bikes somewhere in a dangerious dumping field in Auburn on the right side heading down from Kent. They were drugging too. They claim their was a body, bones seen poking up on one of the trails. But later on they could not remember where it was. they did not report this to police, but drunkenly would recall the day.

why would fear of a small ticket keep these guys from coming forward? now they think it was possibly animal bones when pressed.

people i think minds play tricks on them!

edit: I do believe they felt something was up. Stan, who was most the time in jail, took me there in the middle of the night. I was 7 months pregnant at the time with them four bying around at night. I believe they felt i could help them locate because of my remote viewing abilities. instead the car stalled and the guys needed me behind the wheel so they could muscle the car out and i was able to jump the stick and get the car out. It was a very strange month. During that time the guys were missing for most the day, i ended up kicked out of the house for questioning. but demanded back in because it was my place too. I had put the money down to get in. Than i was awaken by pounding on the door. Two police men wanted to search the place. Said a teenage girl had last been seen coming into the house. Guns drawn, because the lights started flickering and went out, they searched with flash lights. I called the sheriff and complained about how they had scared me pounding on the door like they did, while preggo caused contractions.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

...yyes.

Constable Blount
    Poster above seems mighty odd, Sarge. Praps we'd better have a go-round, see what's what.

Sargeant Simile
    Don't be daft you silly beggar. Preggos don't kill people.

13. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't mind being one of those one that have a theme.
    Say murders based on the periodic table. Just the main ones not the Lanthanoids and all that.

Hydrogen would be easy.
    A Basket Balloon filled with hydrogen.
    "Ooh, I've always admired you Mr Bush."
    Shoot it down with a fiery arrow.

Haven't figured out Helium yet.

It would all end with a Uranium Bomb.
    Huston probably.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  14. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I could only kill someone who made me insane with anger--revenge killing. I would try to catch them in a lonely place and use a pump-action shotgun to finish them off. Using a shotgun is so dramatic and would give me the most pleasure.

I don't think I would get any gratification from a prolonged death, torturing my victim before actually killing them. I would want to end it quickly, but certainly I would make sure they knew the moment had arrived.

Yep, passion would be my motivation to kill. Fortunately, I'm not one who is easily consumed by his emotions.

15. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Good God I forgot about torture killers. In some countries this can be a paid position. But as an employee you don't get to pick an choose who you kill, just how you are going to kill. But, you might have special request, and there are many ways to choose from. The following looks like a very bad way to go.

Judas-chair

The Spanish Inquisition was said to have made use of, among other things, the Judas Chair, also known as the Judas Cradle. Victims were hoisted up by rope or chain and then made to sit on the pointed tip of the pyramid shaped device. You get the picture.

16. Ellie Banned Banned

That is true and don't all kids wet the bed?

I think what happens is a lot of times when people get arrested for these types of crimes they roll out a bunch of stock answers that they usually read elsewhere.

Could be some are true but even if they were would not usually make someone a serial killer.

17. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

I guess kids can't help being born sociopaths, but what kind of upbringing turns them into full blown killer psychopaths? My guess is very bad parents or rotten responsible adults.

18. Ellie Banned Banned

Here we get into nature .vs nurture. The problem is there are too many examples that don't follow the bad childhood\good childhood perspective.

I am not rejecting or dismissing the nurture part but ultimately, of course, the actions are solely a decision made by the individual. Unless their actions directly involved the person persecuting them.

You also have the other side of the coin where people excel in life even though their parents were abusive or alcoholics etc., etc., etc. and people with what the majority view as great childhoods do bad things.

Now goes without saying that when we do something bad we can find a whole bunch of excuses.

19. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

The problem with torture is that you must endure your victim's agony, compassion might settle in, and the motivation behind killing that person could be lost. From my perspective, it would be better to just outright kill your victim while the intent is still focused and clear.

20. Ellie Banned Banned

Well I guess that is the difference between a sociopath and a non sociopath.

21. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I don't know if I've ever met one...

Sociopath

Maybe when I was in the military.

22. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

True not all sociopaths grow up to be killers. But I think all psychopaths started out as sociopaths and went downhill from there, and there must be a reason why that happened. Maybe not the parents, but something in the environment triggered the change.

23. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

I have and can tell you they have no empathy for the pain of others. They could easily watch the following without batting an eye.

Spanish-Donkey

A number of medieval torture devices have the word "Spanish" attached to it, but this one is probably the most gruesome. The Spanish Donkey gave victims an unimaginably horrible ride, and here's why. Victims are put astride, naked, the apparatus, which is actually a vertical wood board with a sharp V-shape wedge on top. Varying weights are then attached to their feet. Eventually, the victim's own weight and the extra baggage cause the wedge to slice through their bodies, splitting them in half. Yikes.