If you were going to be a killer, what type would you be?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by KilljoyKlown, Oct 1, 2011.

?

If you were going to kill, what type of killer would you be?

1. Serial Killer

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Mass Killer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Spree Killer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

The Spaniards must have been some twisted people. Was the Inquisition an attempt to rid the country of Muslim influence? Forgive me if my history on this matter is faulty.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No, it was intended to maintain Catholic orthodoxy, mostly against the Albigensian "heresy".
    Anything else was... (wait for it!) unexpected.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Then the link below is for you (very nasty business).

Inquisition

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Yeah. A good read. Thank you.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

9. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Surely that depends on why you want them to suffer? If they were a rapist would compassion set in? Probably not.

10. whynot Registered Senior Member

talking about wide range personality, parents don't always play a role, society does. Anger, hatred, control over their lives, pleasures, buttons pushed by a mixture of things are trigger causes. serial killers may not always be social paths. could be a one day thing, in where they don't live with themselves afterward, committing suicide.Others derive pleasure from anothers pain and suffering. yet be so attentive to other creatures.

and im not talking from experience, just trying to understand. I came close to being a victim when a kid. A man was going around stabbing to death kids in the neighborhood. came to our home knowing our parents were not there. pretended to be or was a police officer. we managed to call the cops and scare him away. very good manipulator.

11. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Maybe it depends on the harm that was suffered by the person seeking revenge. I've never been raped, so I don't know the depths of rage that might reside in a victim's mind. I myself would probably be content with taking a life, but I imagine that a person can be injured emotionally to such a degree that they might have a resolve much more savage.

I don't know. If my daughter was brutally murdered, and the opportunity to extract revenge on the perpetrator was offered, I might go crazy...or I might just kill the sucker. It's hard for me to imagine myself slowly and meticulously wounding another. I don't believe it's in the nature of most people to inflict that kind of pain on another.

12. Big Chiller Registered Senior Member

RE: Title

A killer of atheistic naivete, a killer of the evil in man's heart. (although then the world might as well be destroyed right now.)

13. whynot Registered Senior Member

a killer doesn't have to do with sex, age, health conditions.

some people are made into killers.

never killed so its a stupid question.

i don't think people who have killed are evil. there are good people out there whom killed for good reasons. I say this to all those people whom killed to protect and perserve.

especially after watching the news today and them talking about all the shootings of late from police officers. How could it be surprizing and why would the news bring it up in that fashion? the police officer whom shot this man at the metro station was a hero, even if a man was terminally ill. the man whom was shot was a hero, he sacrificed for his family.

now someone here would dangle me in front of a killer like meat to taunt, or is this person a killer.

i believe you have a killer here. imo its the persons playing games, id , age, location. manipulation, insulting. anger, hatred, you send a threat my way at the risk of my child?

if someone hurt or killed my child, there would be nothing left of me, so i could easily become a killer so it wouldn't happen again. so i guess that is my answer.

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Ah Helium.
    A balloon overfilled with Helium.
    Floats into space freezing Rumsfeld to death.

Sergeant Deske: I do believe, Twerp, that there is some diabolical connection between all these 'orrible murders what ave been happening recently.
    First Mr Bush, seen plummeting to earth in a fiery inferno, and now Mr Rumsfeld, found in a field, frozen to death. In the middle of Summer.

Constable Twerp: Could it be sandwich fillings Sarge?

15. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Rather reminiscent of a 1960's American anti-marijuana film.

Speaking for myself, I would be far more interested in the killer himself than in any one of you who ended up a statistic at his hands. More specifically, in his reasoning.
    There are some, you see, like Enmos here, who basically affect a persona in order to attract attention.
    And then there are others.

16. Bells Staff Member

Funny.. I would have picked you as a bare hands kind of guy, veins in neck and on forehead bulging with rage as one eye twitches randomnly..

Yes.. yes, I have put a tad too much thought into that..

Moving right along..

17. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The Marquis finds your lack of conservative values disturbing.

18. Bells Staff Member

I would say my leaning so far to the left probably disturbs a lot of people, including Monsieur Marquis. But he knows when I jest.

Like this time..:m:

19. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Do disturbed conservatives really think about torture killing liberals? Let's hope not. But they do send out some very nasty emails.

This method tortures both man and rodent, but it is man who tends to end up dying a horrifying death. A victim is completely restrained, and a full-grown rat is placed upon his or her stomach. The rat will be confined within a cage placed on top of it, which would then be heated, freaking the rat out enough to frantically burrow its way into the only way out: the victim's stomach and intestines.

20. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Sergeant Deske: Clever, Twerp. American members of Congress, murdered in order to provide convenient sandwich fillings. Buy as many suspicious sandwiches you can find, and we'll investigate them.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  21. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Goodness, must have been quite a nasty job, dressing out those congresspeople.

Everyone knows what they are full of.

22. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

What you described in your first paragraph where the perpetrator committed suicide afterward is called a spree killer. They usually plan their spree to kill as many people as possible before they suicide.

When you say you had a close call, you already knew about the stabbings? How many stabbing deaths were there? How long ago was it, and do you still think about it much now? How has that influenced raising your own children?

23. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

An animal, baseless cur driven by instinct alone.