I'm ashamed of some of my fellow Australians

Discussion in 'World Events' started by jack54, Dec 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I saw many women involved throwing punches, hardly neo nazis, could it be they are annoyed that muslims were possibly planning to blow up the nuclear reactor in sydney last year, which would kill millions long term, and leave sydney unlivable for over 30 years.

To get 5000 young men and women involved in this, shows the anger of the general public, & ordinary people trying to protect there city and country from muslim terroists, if our countries kept our immigration borders closed to these people, you would not find the general public taking the law into there own hands.

The vast majority of people as shown here, are sick to death of this religon, the people who say all religons are the same, are living in a dreamland, there is only one religon out there crashing planes into buildings and plotting to blow up nuclear reactors, you like our government leaders are in the minority here.

The general public is all for torturing terroists, to get info on possible attacks, there are no human rights for animals who plot to kill humanbeings in the hundreds or thousands or millions, these so called humans are animals plain and simple, and like sick animals they should be put down.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Vincent, what exactly are you nutting on about?
    These riots were formed because of the consistent Gang problems around Sydney, not terrorist's.

If you had actually done some research you would know it has little to do with Religion and more to do with Middle Eastern Gangs.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Funny the world media bbc news is reporting that theses attacks were on middle east looking people, you must be right and all the world media is wrong, i suggest you contact the bbc & cnn & the rest, and give them your news scoop about this, if you here laughter in the bbc news room as you divulge this crock of shit, dont be offended please.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4521442.stm

"Australian Prime Minister John Howard condemned the weekend's attacks by thousands of young white men on people of Arabic and Mediterranean background. "

Oh and your prime minister must have it wrong too, it must be great when you are the only person right, and the whole world has it wrong next.........

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

This violence is absolutely disgraceful.

I am ashamed to be an Australian today.

8. Jagger Registered Senior Member

The photos I saw showed individuals being attacked by large mobs. It reminded me of lynchings in the US. The attacks were very cowardly. One man cannot defend himself against large numbers.

It seems all countries have substantial segments of their society that think and act like animals. Just study some of the racists that post on this forum. Do they think or express themselves as civilized human beings or as animals?

9. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Seems pretty obvious that the unthinking and the testosterone fueled in Australia have taken all of Howards anti muslim talk to heart. These riots are directly his responsibility.

He has been going on about muslims this and that for a few years now. What does he expect after saying all that hate about muslims? He scared his country for his political goals, and now the little people, the ones that don't realize Howard is using muslims as an excuse to turn Australia into a police state a la Britain and the USA, really think muslims are the cause of all their troubles.

Anyone ever notice how all these bastions of democracy are closer and closer to the countries they say they are better than? The USA is torturing people world wide. Canada and Germany have both assisted in having their own citizens tortured by the USA. Britian/Australia/Canada/USA have all enacted changes to the law removing most of the things that made them a superior democracy to the governments they are always pointing fingers at.

I laugh hysterically when I see the US state department issuing a report on China or some other country for torturing "dissidents". Mind boggling hypocrisy from mind boggling liars.

10. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Let me just blow your crock of shit out of the waters, Oz, the brits, and the yanks, are all becoming police states becuase of anti muslim feeling from howard and bush and blair?????

SO WHY HAS FRANCE SUFFERED 3 WEEKS OF MUSLIM RIOTS, CHIRAC WAS AGAINST THE IRAQ WAR, HE HAS HIS FRENCH CONCORDE NOSE RIGHT UP THE IRANIANS ARSES, AS DID HE WITH SADAAM, FRENCH BUSINESS DEALS WORTH BILLIONS WITH BOTH THESE TERROIST COUNTRIES.

CHIRAC HAS BEEN ANTI AMERICA AND BUSH FOR YEARS, SO WHY MR KNOW IT ALL HAS FRANCE BEEN A VICTIM OF THIS CRAP.......

Think before you type it is very easy to blame the sydney riots on howards support of bush, chirac did not support him.....

and as i said maybe the sydney nuke reactor muslim incident, played a large part in these riots, if brits found military trained muslims taking pics outside a brit reactor, i am sure brits would riot eventually too.....

nexttttttttttt

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Consider this brains.....

The nuclear reactor was in sydney, as reported last month muslims, with military training in the outback, were caught ouitside the reactor pretending to play with a fold up bike.

Now brains, lets say the oz police did not catch them, and there reactor plan went ahead, millions dead from the effects of the longterm radioactive fall out, sydney dead as a city maybe forever.

Now do you think with in the last month tensions amonst the locals has been boiling over this possible destruction of there city.

Sydney is the only city rioting, not perth or melbourne or othe oz cities, do you think this is a coincidence.

Wake up out of dreamland you nearly lost your most famous city sydney too muslim terroists.

2+2=4 your sensible citizens figured that out, and vented there anger yesterday in broad daylight on a sydney beach against muslims.

I call that good day sport, and get lost out of my country.

Or do you think we should continue to let these people plot to blow up our reators, there is a price to pay for terroist actions, the chinese muslims in china know this price, thats why the 20 million muslims there keep there mouths shut.

12. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

The attacks weren't even on muslims, they were on lebanese and greeks, and the only "religion" the kind of people who were attacked follow is "rocky IV".

13. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Right, just like the white Australians did back when their ancestors moved there. That's why all white Australians wear loincloths, play didgeridoo and speak Arrernte.

14. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

I live in Brisbane , its the worst place for intolerance in Australia , where did Pauline Hanson come from ?

15. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

I know , ask any Aborigine about what they think of immigration control , Im sure they can relate some theories on unrestrictied immigration .

16. mountainhare Banned Banned

quadraphnics:
    *yawns* Why do I bother even talking to idiots when...

1. They can't distinguish between someone who is British, and someone who is Australian? I guess the Americans are to blame for the blankets containing smallpox which were given the the native Indians. Australians are mostly migrants from non-British Europeaner countries (Ireland, Scotland, Germany, France, the Slav countries, the Greeks, the Italisn), and they DID assimilate into the culture + laws of the rulers of the country... the British. Why would they follow the culture of a band of nomads who didn't rule the nation?

2. When they display an ignorance of the aboriginal society. When they can't distinguish between assimiliating into a nation or empire, and trying to join nomads who never formed even a village.

3. When they try to divert the issue by picking on Australians for events long past, which we weren't even responsible for. What happened centuries ago is gone, kaput. Colonization of land inhabited by non-Europeans, and bringing them a superior way of life, was the thing back then. That was back then. We live in the now, where imperialism and colonization of any kind is wrong, and you must assimiliate if you chose to live in another country, even if they are Arabs/Asians. What is acceptable changes over time, and today you are expected to follow the laws and culture of the country you inhabit. Trying to bring up examples from the past where dominant superpowers did not follow this rule is totally irrelevant to today's day and age, and is nothing more than a petty red herring.

Jagger:
    Try telling that to the Australian lifeguards who were bashed by Middle-Eastern gangs. These same gangs also harass women, think that they 'own' the beaches, and commit vandalism + acts of violence in the suburbs.

Agreed. These Middle-Eastern gangs are animals, and I don't know why the politicians and law enforcers continue to tolerate them. Oh wait, I forgot, idiots like you would brand them 'racist' if they dared to rectify the problem of gang violence in Sydney, just because the majority of these gangs are Middle-Eastern. Targeting Middle-Easterners = racism, even if they are breaking the law.

Because the mentality of this mob is just alien and hard to understand. Fancy targeting middle-easterners, given that middle-eastern gangs have been dominating the beaches for God knows long. It just makes no sense, and is completely unjustified!

Argumentum ad hominem, and loaded language. I have yet to see any racists post in this thread. As for expressing themselves, at least they do so in words, instead of smashing cars with baseball bats, or forming gangs with the sole purpose of raping women.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  17. mountainhare Banned Banned

Brian Foley:
    And what exactly was wrong with Pauline Hanson? Wanting to restrict immigration so that we don't have a population explosion, and so that foreign cultures and laws don't dominate Australia, is a damn smart thing to do.

18. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Aborigines are still mired in abject poverty as a result of 200= years of colonization , or havent you noticed .

19. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Population explosion ? Australia is empty ! We need people ! And as for foreign laws dominating our country it seems Howard is jamming down our throats Americas patriot act not Lebanese gangs .

20. mountainhare Banned Banned

Brian:
    And who's fault is that, Brian? Who continually refuses to assimilate? Who continually refuses to take advantage of the boons us whiteys have given them? For God's sake, we given them handouts by the dozen. If you've got even a millilitre of 'black' blood, you're entitled to paychecks, a house, a car, and other freebies.

The last time I checked, we have very strong anti-discrimination laws, where even the slightest racist comment can see you sued for 'discrimination'.

Despite this, even as you admit, many aborigines live in poverty. Aboriginal kids tend to be vicious thugs, and many adults do not work. And when they get hooked on petrol sniffing, or binge drink, whose fault is it? WHY, it's whitey's fault! We brought the alcohol and petrol the Australia, and we are just shoving it down their throats and nostils, begging them to be degenerates, and parasites on society.

Whitey is to blame for everything. If you don't have a job, it's not because you're a lazy shit, it's because the white man oppresses you. If you're an alcoholic, it's not your fault for refusing to kick the habit, it's white man's fault for 'forcing you into a life' where only alcohol is the solution to your problems.

Have an unhappy family life? It's all whitey's fault for engaging in the 'Stolen Generation', and not the fact that having an unhappy family life isn't unique to aborigines. Let's all ignore the fact that given the poverty and poor conditions the aboriginal children lived in at the time, they were better off being 'stolen'. And let's ignore the fact that at that time, white children weren't 'stolen' from abusive families.

21. mountainhare Banned Banned

Brian:
    Yes, there will be a population explosion if we allow immigrants to swarm in. The strange thing is that people failed to understand Pauline Hanson's policies. She was not against immigration, she was against large NET GAIN immigration.

No it's not. The coastlines are heavily populated. The centre of Australia is empty, but I doubt anyone would want to live in the desert. Even the aborigines are reluctant to do so.

Why? Unemployment is bad enough as it is... all we need is for more Australians to have competition with immigrants who won't assimilate.

America forced/pressured Howard into adopting the laws to protect us from terrorism? I don't agree with many of the new measures taken, as I feel that they unduly restrict civil liberties. But Howard adopted those laws of his own free will, and they are not unique to America. They are general measures taken to quell terrorism.

22. jack54 Registered Senior Member

Exactly Nysse. Dr Lou you're making these rioters seem like calm reasonable people, yet they all signs point to the fact that they are drunk idiots who are just causing trouble and hurting innocent people, not doing anything for the core problem.

vincent28uk: I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, you've completely missed the point.

shaman: yes, me too.

mountainhare said:

"Jagger:

'The photos I saw showed individuals being attacked by large mobs. It reminded me of lynchings in the US. The attacks were very cowardly. One man cannot defend himself against large numbers.'

Try telling that to the Australian lifeguards who were bashed by Middle-Eastern gangs. These same gangs also harass women, think that they 'own' the beaches, and commit vandalism + acts of violence in the suburbs."

Ok, so going around attacking anyone who looks middle-eastern is a reasonable response to this, regardless of whether they had anything to do with gang violence, regardless of any sort of rights this person has to defending themselves, a trial, etc.? Your attitude is ridiculous. Two wrongs don't make a right!

Furthermore, I don't know why everyone is acting like the police are completely sitting on their hands on the gang violence problem! Lebonese and middle easterns don't recieve any special treatment from the law, what a load of crap.

23. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Of course they are. Just because they had a war and started calling themselves "Americans" ten years later doesn't change anything. It ain't like the British wiped out the native populations, left, and then a bunch of non-British people moved in to an empty country.

Last time I checked, Scotland was in Britain. At any rate, the statement I made was that the white people in Australia showed up and didn't assimilate into the local culture, but rather replaced it with their own. This is true. Which specific group of white people is most directly responsible is a side-issue, and has no bearing on the point. White Europeans are, in the larger scheme of things, all part of the same culture/civilization. Moreover, the post-WWII immigration boom hasn't altered the demographics THAT much. The majority of white Australians are still descended from the British people who settled the place originally, and the Irish laborers they brought with them.

You said yourself that immigrants must respect local culture and assimilate. Why does that not apply to white settlers coming to Australia? Because the Aboriginies are "inferior"? Who's to say that Lebanese/Arab culture isn't superior to the culture Australia currently has?

You never said anything about nations or empires, just cultures. Also, the fact that you consider Aboriginal civilization to be inferior isn't helping your case any. You're quite obviously a racist, and trying to convince people that you have some kind of other motivations is just going to backfire.

You're the one who brought up the issue of how immigrants ought to act. I'm simply pointing out that no immigrant group in history, least of all white Australians, has acted that way. Although the treatment of the Aboriginies is a part of history, and can't be undone, it certainly is relevant to the modern demographic issues. Australians should understand from their own experience with wiping out native cultures that immigrants bring cultural baggage with them. Moreover, if you think that a bunch of drunken rednecks inciting race-riots is going to convince immigrants to assimilate, you've got another thing coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.