I'm Going to be a Dad!

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by TruthSeeker, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Bells Staff Member

Why is it that when I read the title of this post and saw who posted it, the first thing that came to mind was 'be afraid.. be very afraid'.. ?

TS.. err congratulations. Although being 2 months from my due date (thank frikkin christ) all I can say to you is run. RUN!! RRRRUUUNNNNN!!

Wait.. What am I saying this to you for? You're not the one who's having the baby...

To the mother... RUN.. RRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!

I hope you have quite a bit of $$ saved up TS. If you don't, start saving now. I'm not saying this to be mean or sarcastic. I'm saying it as someone who's currently there. Believe me, pregnancy is very expensive and it will be worse once junior arrives.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Hey. Something has been deleted here!
    But it won't help.
    TruthSeekr, you know what I think of you. And that ... erm.... thing next to you.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

Being a nurse in a ob/gyn clinic... I can tell you that NO babies grow at a faster rate than others until the last trimester. If it's pea sized, she is 12+ weeks along, and it isn't yours. No "family history" can change the rate of growth of a baby in the first two trimesters. She's pulling one over on you. I talk to a lot of pregnant girls, and it's almost always the same story, they get pregnant to trap you. In a lot of cases, they are already pregnant with someones elses child and hop into bed with the first guy they can and then claim he's the father. I can bet you dollars to donuts it's not yours. And before you get your name stamped on the birth certificate and get roped in for life, you better start asking her some serious questions. And... my suggestion is for you to go to her next doctors appointment and ask him questions. I think she's just lying to you because you look like a sucker she can take advantage of.

I don't know you, but you seem very naive and innocent. Don't let yourself get screwed over. It's not worth the next 18-22 years of your life. Seriously.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vslayer Registered Senior Member

im thinking i might have to agree with you. i dont want to, but i do

BTW does your name mean childish or harp child or what?

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

But what if the father loves the wife even though she might have slept around? He still can love the child thinking that it is his and give it all the things the child would want from a loving father. Just because the woman screws up doesn't mean the husband can't be a good father.

9. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

vslayer-

Kotoko is a character from an anime I enjoy. I am not sure what it means, but I love the character.

cosmictraveler-

That would be fine, if she was honest with him from the start about the fact that she had slept around, and that it wasn't his child. I fully agree that a father can love a child that isn't his, as if it were his own and I even encourage that. But loving a child based on lies and deceit can end up hurting both the father and the child if it is ever found out, it can be very devastating. Also, she could walk off with the child and because the child does not have his DNA, it could be the last time he ever sees the child.

But, he should know the truth and not be deceived or the entire relationship begins with a lie. That's not a good way to live for anyone. It can have very bad effects. If he wants to forgive her and love her anyway, that is one thing... but if he's loving her based on deception, then it's not right for him.

10. vslayer Registered Senior Member

no, but if its mother cannot stay with him, then that may be very hard

11. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

It occurs to me that someone with the monniker Truth Seeker, you would think that it would imply that the truth is important. I urge you to find that truth.

12. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

gendy:

both.

moron.
    THE most elimentary mistake, equating "judaism" with race. The jews aint a race mata hari.
    What, Mizrahi jews, iraqi jews, yemeni jews, ashekanahi jews, sephardim jews, black falasha jews, ethopian jews are ALL one race?

I didn't equate anything.
    you're the one putting 2 and 2 to get god knows what.

you.

13. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

invert shitless:

can you get any further up her ass??

"maybe she'll expound on the subject"

LOL.
    moron.

14. bob-bobby Born Again ;) Registered Senior Member

hey truthie !!!

congratulations , with ur reply to each and everyone ova here in this thread , tryin to shut them up , put ur case above all !!

i am sure , you ll be a great dad , juss chill n have fun ...

good luck to you , its not gonna be easy , u d learn the trick !!

15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Than don't look at the mirror!!!!!

Send me your baby pictures, please. I wanna see how horrid you turned out.

16. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Well, I'm sure you know a lot about biology....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Yes

Aurora if it is a girl. Just like the princess of sleeping beauty. Aurora means "dawn" in my language.

Angelo if it is a boy. It is also a name used in my language.

They are both relatively rare tough. And we put more thought into the girl's name because we both always wanted a girl (we both always wanted a girl named Aurora. It's weird....

)

We don't know yet. My wife has been practically obcessed to find out. But we can't find out anyways. So she finally just accepted that fact.

We don't. We are very curious to know...
    It makes a huge difference on parenting styles...

18. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

invert: Oh! Look at me! I'm the little asshole from lollipop land! Uhhhhhh!
    TruthSeeker: Yes, huh..... anyways....

If you are going to insult me, please study some genetics first. Thank you.

That doesn't even make sense. What a loser!
    If you want to insult me, at least try to do a reasonable job.

OMG! I'm soooooo afraid.

She can't get welfare when she is sponsoring me to immigrate here.

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

This is fun....

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I know you are not trying to insult me.

I haven't thrown my life away. We always wanted that and we now finally have that. Besides, having a kid will rush the government...

Yeah, sure. But that is just a sample of what my brain is capable of handling.

Well, what is the difference, really?

Well, yeah....

Well, at least the pilot is a very wise and all-powerful being....

21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Congrats! I hope you have been walking! Well, you still have time to become more flexible....

Well, yeah, of course I have some savings.
    I have my assets too...

- A grand piano, which is worth around US$100,000 (but I can only sell it for around CAN$15,000 because almost nobody in my country has US$100,000 to spend in a piano). That was an investment that I made in 1998... Thanks God my money is valorizing...
    - An apartment that I can either rent or sell for some CAN$30,000
    - A CAN$4,000 per month source under my sleeve (if I work or fight for it- hopefully I won't need to fight for it)
    - Child credit (around CAN$250 per month)

I'm always prepared. I never just DO something....

I know.

Yes, I know. Plus I've been only buying really high quality food. I'm avoiding foods with pesticides and transgenics as much as I can....

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That's not what the doctor said.

Really? That's not what is said here:
    http://www.babycenter.com/mybabycenter/107.html
    "Now almost half an inch long — roughly the size of a raspberry — he has elbow joints and distinct, slightly webbed fingers and toes."

Raspberries and peas are similar in size.
    (I can already see me telling my kid that when she was in her mother's womb, I was discussing her size in the internet and that I compared her to a pea and a reaspberry....

)

Not only that, but she hasn't missed her period 2 months ago. Not only that but we looked in the last ultrasound and there was no umbilical cord. If she was that far along, she would have had an umbilical cord already. Not only that, but it doesn't really matter when you have sex during the moth you get pregnant- it always counts from the last period. Not only that, but she only started getting signs of pregnancy since about 3 weeks ago (and she only started getting sick in our wedding night, on July 8th- DOH! Tough luck!

) Not only that...........

Different babies grow in different rates. That's why some women get more morning sickness than others, for example.

No, she is not.

Yes, a lot do. But they usually do that to naive and simple guys. I've been reading about pregnancy like a madman. I even know conditions that can happen later, during the pregnancy. I know all the precautions, a lot of the nutrition factors, a lot of the diseases and how to prevent them... She can't possibly trick me.

Yes, they do. But it is impossible to trick someone if you are already 12 weeks pregnant. I mean, for God's sake- the girl would be showing already! Not only that, she would get much bigger too soon.

I would love to have $200,000. Do you wanna bet that?

I've gone to all 5 appointments that she has had and I asked questions in all of them.

Why would she do that? As far as she knows, I only have enough to feed her!

Yes, you don't know me. But you are right- I seem naive and innocent. But I just do that to trick people- and if I want I can actually manipulate any situation into what I want- tough I don't use this skill. This is part of my shadow. Only my persona is naive and innocent. My ego is actually quite good though, which is why I don't normally use some of the skills that I have- unless I'm forced too.This is just how I manage my complex personality...

I won't.

23. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Thanks