I'm Going to be a Dad!

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by TruthSeeker, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Satyr Banned Banned

outlandish
    My, my, my, what a brutish tongue you have stranger.
    I like it.

But be weary the censorship police is about and he gains a particular hard-on from performing his duties.
    It’s how the Forum is kept focused on more interesting, relevant subject matter…..like this one, for instance.

I wouldn’t say that the footman, you mention, is “dickless”, he just chooses to fold it under so as to make it appear like he has a vagina. Of course he allows his pea-sized testicles to dangle, as a means of defiance and a way of proving he’s got some.

Now back on-topic.
    The interesting thing about life is that it is mostly appreciated by those that respect it the least and mostly glorified by those that deserve it the least.

Giving life is a way of relieving responsibility and of passing on the burden of existence to another, with the hope that they will do better or a way of making our own existence mean something, because we have found nothing else to give it purpose.
    It is a quintessentially thoughtless act, practiced with regularity by the ignorant and obtuse because here all action is unburdened by thought and the unknown is made unthreatening with imagination and relentless faith.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

Oh shock of shocks, worthy of the evening news?
    Be still my cruel and virtual beating heart,
    I've been found out, stipped and exposed.
    I must away and save myself for another day.

And still no one cares.

Satyr -

Speak the words and comes the ghost, hmm?

I miss the old guy, his ranting was preferable to the unabashed attacks and mocking. Back when he had important things to share and when people cared to listen. Alas poor Wanderer, he has become his own Bob and doesn't even recognize the face in the mirror. 'Tis a shame really.

Whitewolf -

Ignorance is something that you should not be mocking as you seem to have it in great abudance, poor childe.

Outlandish -

Ignore the dimwit. If wait long enough she'll pose in a picture just for you just to display her lovely armpit hair. She's endearing like that. Something you can't take your eyes off of... like roadkill.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Outlandish,

My. My. You are an unfriendly person. What's the matter? No Islamophobes around for you to expend your oh so prodigal anger upon?

Satry,

If you only knew what was funny about what you said.

Kotoko,

Wiped any asses lately?
    I think Outlandish could use a hand. He seems to be unsure of the proper method. It looks as though he's smeared feces all the way up past his upper lip.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Kotoko sounds like water to me.

8. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

satyr:
    thanks. No suprise that a witty racontuer like yourself would recognise similar qualities in another

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and I must say I do like the cut of your jib myself.

Although you do seem vaguley familiar, reminiscent of an old cohort of mine on these boards who sadly no longer is around........(??)

9. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

kotoko:
    sigh...I can but sit and hope

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

invert:

no, you heard it wrong peasant, it was your mother who had her upper lip smeared with shit after she tossed my salad.

oh and it's true...she does take it up the ass.

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

What? No witty transformation of my username? I was so looking forward to it. It seems to a particularly delightful pasttime of yours.

Ah. Peasant.
    That explains you.
    Funny. I suspected, of course. But it's always better when it comes straight from the horse's mouth.

And here's where I'm supposed to say that it wasn't my mother at all. That it was, in fact, your mother. Or perhaps your mother's uncle.

What's your point. You have something against anal sex?
    I have the feeling that this was supposed to be insulting, but I just don't see it.

12. Satyr Banned Banned

outlandish
    Yes, I know what you mean.
    With all the name changes and constant disruptions, this café is becoming ….outlandish.

Sort of confusing really, if you actually give a shit.

invert_nexus
    Ah, noble footman, you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know so very little about so many things.

Kotoko
    Or the Devil

You are much too kind to that old fool and I will not have it.
    You forgot decrepit, fearful, defeated, weary, lost, degenerate and lonely.

I can only assume that a nobility, as yourself, can only miss his presence as a way of feeling good about ones self in comparison.
    Such living carrion have a way of reminding us of our own youthful vitality and healthy energies.

Surely you jest.
    Where amongst his endless, repetitive critiques on culture and social engineering did you find such interest?
    I found him to be a good example of maladjustment and bitter resentment.
    Let him never wander these ways again.

This is a place of mirth and play and joyous glee. This is a place of abandonment and life.
    Can you not see how things have improved recently?
    The Forum has embraced the everyday and relevant.
    Look at how we celebrate a Christian wedding, for example, and the noble fruits of that healthy union.

Oh, I think he sees his reflection and now wears a mask to make himself feel better about it.

But Bob tells me you are an old resident of this Kingdom.

13. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

I don't wipe asses around here. Talk to Bells, she's self-appointed herself mother of the rueful lot of ingrates here. Perhaps she can explain it better than I. Her instincts are obsessively maternal and she lives vicariously through everyone else. Always has.

As for the feces, that seems common place when you live in a sewer. I thought you'd be used to the smell by now.

I prefer the flawed human over the Jeckyl and Hyde routine. It's so below him.

As for my presence, invert already outed me. It's old news, and not very newsworthy. I am simply the same as most of you, a image reflected of an old being and nothing important.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2005
  14. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

kotoko, you're turning me on.

15. Satyr Banned Banned

Kotoko
    Beneath him?
    The chambers of Hell are only beneath him, for he is the vilest of the vile and lowest of the low.
    Why do you think he wanders? No place can tolerate his smell for long.

It is funny how we have access to what is beneath but not to what is above.
    Even a nobleman wants to wallow in the dirt, from time to time, if he knows he can get up, have a shower and wear his finery afterwards.

Every environment requires an adaptation, a compromise.
    One cannot wear a Tuxedo to a beer-bash or Jeans and a tee-shirt to a Ball.

16. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

Satyr -

One can, and should wear a Tux to a backyard barbecue and a ratty old t-shirt to the Grammy's. It's just such a thing that turns the tables on society itself. Look at the hoopla over flip-flops in the White House. It stimulates and enrages, and things change. Without the catalyst of such things, life is mundane and uneventful and we sit at home silently cursing our neighbor, or getting red faced in the car while driving.

Non-conformity is the TNT that blows down the walls of the old establishment and makes way for new and more interesting decor. It's the stuff that makes hearts leap and minds churn.

His smell never bothered me, and when he was gone I found myself searching for it and always coming up empty-handed. He changed me.

However, I am no noble. I am human, in all my glorious imperfection.

17. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

invert:
    I'm not even going to bother quoting that drivel you have the audactiy to offer up as a "riposte".
    son you've run out of what little steam you had. Better stick to picking off the scraps that gendy leaves you.

You're out of your league.

18. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

Ha.

He is out of his league.

You don't know the tenth of it.

Do you need a new tee-ball and whiffle bat, Outsie? Your hat is on backwards.

19. Satyr Banned Banned

Kotoko
    I don’t care much about “turning the tables”, myself.
    That is work best left for ideologues and dreamers.

Such romanticism must be reserved for the deserving and those that can appreciate such delicacies.
    This place deserves mirth and happiness, and hope and, as such, mockery and caricaturing.
    Sometimes when the river’s flow cannot be halted or dammed or diverted, it is best to abandon yourself to its tides and play on the surfaces with the churning waves.
    It flows forever to the bottomless sea, whereas you might be able to swim to the banks and enjoy a picnic there, listening to its energy and being comforted by its regularity and predictability.

Although I do see the appeal of wearing a torn shirt to the Grammy’s and sipping on Champagne in your sneakers and ripped Jeans, I can also appreciate the fun in wearing a tuxedo and acting out the pompous pretentiousness with such accuracy that the genuine hypocrites fail to see that your smile is a sneer.

Non-conformity can also be a private, secretive thing, which does not seek to tear down any walls but that wants to learn to circumvent them and find secret passages underneath them.

Hush now, excitable youth!!!
    Such things must not be admitted in public or with such openness.

We are judged by whom we associate with.
    His filth and despair will taint your on-line persona.
    Better to cast your stones along with those that despise him and keep your admirations to yourself.

He is an outcast in a Kingdom that deserves jesters and needs footmen.

And your recognition is a first step forward.

20. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

The world need less pretention, and not more. It lacks courage and honesty.

Romantic notions have I, and will I continue to share. My bed is cold without them.

Alas, the kingdom has it's fill of jesters but lacks in footmen. The nobles it does have are of the greatest quality to be found and are likewise respected and even loved for their candor. But who to remind the children? Surely not the jesters.

The bourgeois commoner like myself. That's who.

In all their tainted, tarnished and otherwise neat peasents clothing.
    Screaming to the rafters, dear sir. As if the very life of the forum depends on it.

And make no mistake about it... it does.

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Outty:
    Still playing the offended-intellectual card, huh?

Spiritual belief or not, little boy, the most common phenotype of the Jew resembles more that of Mel Brooks than that of Woopi Goldberg's.
    These two intermixing would breed the visual imagery of Mel Brooks and Godlberg blended into something resembling an albino black.
    Or that transvestive I linked you to up there.
    Which is.
    Ugly.

Either Brooks or Goldberg, you brillinat genius, could be Muslim or Jewish or Eastern Orthodox and still have ugly babies.
    That's my point.

Kotoko:
    You should be off somwhere proudly flushing a heparin lock.

Your reverence, by the way, betrays you.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2005
  22. Satyr Banned Banned

Kotoko
    Then I’ll await yours.
    My honesty is shared with those I trust and courage can be displayed in many ways.

My, my what a sly tongue you have.

Alas it lacks no such thing.
    Just ask the inverted one. The footstool of Sci Kingdom, the shadow amongst the curtains, the fisherman.
    This place needs more Jesters for fools it has enough.
    One mustn’t misconstrue one for the other.

Noblemen are rarely honest.
    No one matches the Jester in truthfulness, for even the self is mocked through his games.

You… a commoner?!!!
    I think not.

The life of the Forum, as all life, depends on most people taking it seriously.
    There are enough of those, not to be concerned.

Her Highness hints at a question:
    What does your reverence betray?

Perhaps more Jesters.
    Ah, I feel at home already.
    This is no place for Wanderer’s. This is a place for Loiterer’s.

23. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Kotoko,

Ah.
    I know who you are.
    And it's so funny that you turn on Outlandish there.
    Very.Funny.

Outlandish,

Out of my league?
    I dont really play the game so speaking of leagues is not part of the picture.

Gendanken,

Hmm.
    Maybe. But I don't think so.
    I think he's someone else altogether.
    Could be wrong though.