I'm so done. I'm so sick of it.

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by gamelord, Sep 26, 2018.

1. gamelord Registered Senior Member

So I sit down, open up a LaCroix, and I drink it, and I say...why does this taste like shit? I know they are generally flavorless. But I don't remember them tasting like literal shit before.

So I google, and turns out the "natural flavor" they use is literally burnt fruit vapors, all condensed to in a heaping pile of bullshit. And then it suddenly makes sense, that I am tasting a bunch of burnt fruit.

I am so done with society...like wtf society. Fuck this world. And then I google more, and it turns they put Aspartame in "natural flavors"...I'm so done.

Why does the FDA and government continually allow these companies to poison the population? I call these bed bug companies. Because when you are safe, these companies come out of the woodwork, and find new ways to poison you, and our almighty corrupt government gives them a free pass. And no matter what, no matter how many times we try to fight them off, these companies keep rearing their ugly heads out of the woodwork. Bed bug companies and bed bug governments. You know I heard one of our courthouses was infested with bed bugs. I'm not surprised.

I'm not sure if this belongs in the chemistry or politics thread. Because its about chemicals in our food, and how our corrupt government does nothing about it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

We were never safe.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Look on the bright side.
    Crap has always gone on but we have less ti worry about things these days because we can do what you did...question...and how nice that you can find any answer simply by asking your phone...so you can be informed and no fall victim to another piece of crap...you never had it so good so.
    Alex

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Did somebody force you to drink it? You can make a choice.

What poison?

Everything is a chemical. Get used to it.

8. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

What about Nutmeg in a hot drink, like tea. The effects take five to six hours but honestly, it's psychoactive. It's like smoking strong weed. And it's legal! ☺ Nutmeg contains a drug similar to amphetamine and ecstacy. I was bad over the weekend on it. Only just got over the trip. Returned to normal now. Just some advice for anyone who wants to get high legally. Nutmeg!

Beer w/Straw likes this.
  9. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Aspartame is not a natural ingredient and is not a flavouring. It is a synthetic sweetener. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame

I find it hard to believe a drinks company would misclassify it as a natural flavouring.

But then you're a mug for drinking crap beverages, if you don't like them. Drink something else: fruit juice, tea, coffee... You live in one of the most consumer-oriented societies in the world, so you are not short of choice.

10. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

We need a "Monotonous Whinging" subforum to herd these posts into.

11. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Why don't we use our own excrement in crops for animals or ourselves? I mean we use horseshit and cow patties.

12. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

to give you
    sounds like a real winner

google says they have a 30% market share. no accounting for taste.

USA people to believe the government is interested in their health, when there is no universal health care ?

lol

you should list your occupation as recreational carbon receptacle

https://mandyf.wordpress.com/2011/08/03/fire-in-the-hole-what-foods-cause-anal-leakage/

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  13. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

Yes, anal leakage. Btw, consumption of nutmeg causes vomiting.

14. pluto2 Banned Valued Senior Member

As an extremely ugly guy I can relate to some of those things.

Ugly men have a much harder life:

For starters, pretty-looking guys have more friends and they get treated better by the pretty girls. Also i noticed that ugly men get abused a lot more than non-ugly men. I think that if you're an ugly guy then you're much more vulnerable to abuse by some people.

If I was a pretty guy my quality of life would have been much better I think, especially when it comes to the pretty girls who would have given me all the attention in the world and that's only if I wasn't so ugly.

In case you need more proof that attractive people have a better quality of life and are less prone to be abused then just check this link:

https://www.businessinsider.com/bea...are-more-sought-after-as-romantic-partners-11

https://www.livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  15. HawkI Registered Senior Member

Start your own thread.

16. exchemist Valued Senior Member

No. Don't. The last thing we want to read more about is Pluto's self-indulgent whining. We've had more than enough of this already.

And this does not, in my view, belong in Chemistry.

wegs likes this.
  17. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

fyi
    i have seen some guys who most good looking people would call unconventional in looks
    who are husbands and long term boyfriends of super hot women

just so you know(and they are[not rich] normal working class people with no more than a couple of thousand in the bank)

if you choose to be a big fat disgusting un clean slob
    then that's all on you
    same if you choose to spit hate and maintain a nasty poisonous personality
    that too is all on you

hot chicks dig clean healthy polite well mannered guys
    even if they don't look like some runway model for GQ magazine

trying to make excuses to be a disgusting dirty big fat slob with no manners doesn't suddenly make women abandon all their self respect and self worth and dignity to infect themselves & get abused and beaten up for hanging out with people like you.

self control
    personal hygiene
    respect for others

3 things your screaming that you don't have and demand to never have to have

18. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

OK, pluto, your perception of your looks obviously defines you, even (especially) here. Everything you post revolves around it.

So get it off your chest. Send us a pic. Make sure to include a note that says "Sci-Fo", so we know it's you.

One of two things will happen:
    1. We can say nothing that you haven't already heard. Your own beliefs will be vindicated - you will be no worse off than you are now.
    2. We find you average - somewhere on the hump of the Bell curve - and you will have to stop complaining.

If you want, maybe the Mods will delete it after, so it doesn't live on in perpetuity.

19. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Lower right hand box?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

HawkI likes this.
  20. Seattle Valued Senior Member

Pluto, I'm sure you have friends, brothers, family members whose looks are similar to your's, right? Do they have wives, girlfriends, etc? The answer is yes, correct?

Then your looks isn't the issue. It's your lack of self-confidence, attitude, personal hygiene that is the issue.

We don't like hearing you put yourself down and women that you are interested in will like it even less. Your problem isn't looks, it's your personality. You should start complaining about your personality and then at least we would agree with you.

Even with a bad personality you can still attract a female. Even Iceaura has a woman of the house. You just need to stop complaining. There, we've fixed your problem. Don't you feel better?

21. HawkI Registered Senior Member

Back in my day, we didn't have Facebook, we had 'Hot or Not', a website made by the same guy (Mark Zuckerberg). I have no idea if that website is still running.

22. HawkI Registered Senior Member

If Lower right appeared in Star Wars, I wouldn't have any objections.