Impeach Bush!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Solve et Coagula, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

It's politics! and if you could understand that you understand why it would take that long. Unless it's found out the idiot got a blow job from some intern..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Novacane Registered Senior Member

GWB may not get the chance to be impeached while he's still in office, but he still could be held liable for his Iraq fiasco after he leaves office, providing an investigation panel and special procescutor could prove he commited some high crimes and misdemeanors, which he probably did (my opinion of course).

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Well, Saddam can do no harm anymore now that he isn't President, we might as well let him go instead of holding him to account for his actions, after all what on earth would the point be?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Novacane Registered Senior Member

Bush & his croney retarded V.P. puppet Cheney, both need to be held accountable for what's happening in Iraq. If GWB hadn't bombed and invaded Iraq over the joke of an excuse 'WMD' (duhhhh), I think things might have been a little better (if they would have left Sadam in power) then what's happening (40 or 50 people are killed daily over sectarian violence) in Iraq today (my opinion of course).

Last edited: Sep 19, 2006
  8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Novacane,

Really?, and when the prisons in Iraq, became over crowded the solution under Saddam was to hang the surpluses to make more room, children had weight strapped to them so when they went through the trap door, their necks would break properly and no time would be wasted letting them strangle to death, you got to keep to the schedule you know, and how about all the other's that were left to the tender mercies of Saddam and his cronies?

http://www.usaid.gov/iraq/legacyofterror.html

Report: Iraq's Legacy of Terror: Mass Graves
    مآسي الرعب الموروثة من النظام العراقي السابق: المقابر الجماعية
    Foreign Press Center Briefing by Administrator Natsios - 03/17/04
    Photo Gallery: Mass Graves Near Basrah and Musiyab
    Photo Gallery: The Association of Free Prisoners

Iraq's Legacy of Terror: Mass Graves

Download the report in PDF format
    Since the Saddam Hussein regime was overthrown in May, 270 mass graves have been reported. By mid-January, 2004, the number of confirmed sites climbed to fifty-three. Some graves hold a few dozen bodies—their arms lashed together and the bullet holes in the backs of skulls testimony to their execution. Other graves go on for hundreds of meters, densely packed with thousands of bodies.

"We've already discovered just so far the remains of 400,000 people in mass graves," said British Prime Minister Tony Blair on November 20 in London. The United Nations, the U.S. State Department, Amnesty International, and Human Rights Watch (HRW) all estimate that Saddam Hussein's regime murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people. "Human Rights Watch estimates that as many as 290,000 Iraqis have been 'disappeared' by the Iraqi government over the past two decades," said the group in a statement in May. "Many of these 'disappeared' are those whose remains are now being unearthed in mass graves all over Iraq."

If these numbers prove accurate, they represent a crime against humanity surpassed only by the Rwandan genocide of 1994, Pol Pot's Cambodian killing fields in the 1970s, and the Nazi Holocaust of World War II.

Please note: This report contains some graphic images and descriptions, including first-hand accounts from three Iraqis who survived the mass murders.

9. Novacane Registered Senior Member

I don't know what to believe in terms of reports anymore. If by invading Iraq and capturing Sadam was the goal of GWB using WMD (what WMD???) as an excuse and results in Iraq breaking into civil war and sectarian violence with many thousands of people killed (which has been the case so far), then what was the gain? Answer is: Nothing!

10. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

That last part really puts this into perspective. The argument from the Left seems to be the same the Right used during Reconstruction. Democrats back then were eager to suggest that things were better when "Negros" were too scared to be unruly. That is the same dumbass argument that Left-Wing Fascists are using today when they say that Saddam was a good thing for the Middle East. Yeah, you didn't hear anyone complaining back then, just like you didn't hear blacks speaking out in the South prior to the 1960's.

The sick thing is that it is the wing of politics that pretends to be caring and humane that sticks up for psychos like Che, Stalin, Mihn, Pot, Mussolini, Saddam et al. Of course, when history proves them wrong, they pretend to not notice, or they deny their past allegiances.

What is really gross about this case is the fanaticism of party politics. Democrats are so wed to their hatred of all things Bush and Republican, that they are able to somehow equivocate morally between Bush and Saddam. Even worse, they can ignore 300,000 innocent dead in graves, and pule over 3,000 whose jobs entailed the likelyhood of a lost life.

My theory is that Democrats can't count past 10,000. When 100 MILLION die of starvation due to the ineptitude of planning economists, and the weakness of Communism, they shrug as if the experiment was worthwhile. A few hundred thousand show up in mass graves, and they don't seem to care. But 3,000 dead American troops, and you have the worst president in American history. A "liar" and a "murderer".

Now, I have no love for Republicans. I think that theists are quite possibly the most ignorant of breeds. But Democrats keep them from being the top of the heap, for this sort of evil ignorance far outweighs the naive ignorance of the superstitous. It is this sort of idiocy that keeps me voting to the Right 70% of the time, even though it hurts to do so. I just have to align myself with the party that keeps people dumb, rather than the one that gets everyone killed. IQ 80 > IQ 0

11. Novacane Registered Senior Member

The bottom line is the killing of thousands of innocents in Iraq keeps on going anyway, regardless.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Stop with the irrelevant details, already!

13. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Is life irrevelant to muslims?

Truth is that the US made an idiotic move attacking Irag, they made a mess of things, and if they get out to have others clean up their fuck up, they still don't gain that which why the war was about. To have Irag's oil. Heck does anyone remember: Operation Iragi Liberation O.I.L.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

In Iraq, it's Sunni Muslims killing Shiite Muslims ....it don't seem to have anything to do with Americans! If we pulled out of Iraq, the Sunnis and Shiites would still be killing each other ....then who would win? And is that right to have one powerful group taking over the country from the others? Is that what y'all want to see happen?

It may have been wrong to have gone into Iraq, but now that that's in the past, complaining about it doesn't change the present or the future.

Baron Max

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Baron Max, you just beat me with that answer, and they already had that situation under Saddam, and it was the Shiite that were on the bottom of that situation along with the Kurds.

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

It affects whether further foreign adventures are likely. Had Iraq gone really well for the US, Iran would be fecked.

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Likely? Is that like a big guess? Or is it like an opinion? ...whereby everyone has one like they have assholes?

The past is over, done, gone, finished, ......and nothing can change it! We have to continue in the present, with conditions as they are at present.

Baron Max

18. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

That is freakin retarded man. If you said "to create an stable environment in which their oil supply won't be interupted, and we get a proponent for us on our side." as the intention, I might by that the war had something to do with oil. As it stands, your assertion that "the war was about having iraq's oil" is just stupid. It implies that we take it and don't pay for it. It implies that there's no oil in other countries. If we wanted to take a country for its oil, we'd have done Saudi, or Venezuala. Why not Canada? It'd be cheaper. "war for oil" is a fucking stupid argument, and I'm tired of hearing intelligent people spouting retarded shit about it. If it was war for oil, iraq would be the 51st state. "war for economic interest" would perhaps even be plausible, as it's not exactly iraq's oil that we're interested in, but rather the steady flow of oil from the middle east in general.

The war was about taking a rogue whore of the US down. Gotta keep your pimp hand strong see? Especially when your ho might be, and yes, even if it's might be, so long as you think it's pretty likely, getting together a group of other grudging hoes to cap your ass. A pimp aint down for gettin pimped by a lil bitch. You caint roll like that and keep your pimp juice flowin. Further, getting a base of operations to react to middle eastern events.

And partially, I see this as the son righting the wrongs of the father, who FUCKED the iraqis more than perhaps anyone in history by allowing those whom he told he would support in Iraq if they rebelled against sadaam, to die brutally at his hand, not to mention the father's involvement in maintaining sadaam's power back in the 60's and 70's.

19. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Depends what people mean by "war for oil". Who said it was about ownership of oil? What about what oil is traded in? Or who it is sold to?

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

As wesmorris said, "war for economic interest" the stable flow of energy from the M.E. which helps keep the worlds economies stable.

21. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Let's hope most religious people get killed. C'mon and get our Christians! I mean, why wait around in this sinful quagmire of a planet that they all seem to hate when you can be up in Heaven sitting with Jesus, or banging your 72 virgins, or whatever else you may believe in. Let athiests have the Earth to themselves.

- N

22. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

But keeps the Middle East unstable.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

You couldn't stablize the Middle East with SuperGlue and FastSetting Concrete!!! That fuckin' area of the world will be fighting and killing each other just prior to the sun exploding!!

Baron Max