Impeach Xev? Serious Poll!

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by ElectricFetus, Apr 29, 2004.

?

Impeach Xev from moderator position?

Poll closed May 20, 2004.
  1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    46.3%
  2. No

44 vote(s)
    53.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bells Staff Member

Eh? You post your personal lustings on the internet for all to see and then you blame me for forwarding a copy to Xev of all people? Are you insane? Has it occured to you that she, like many of us, were unfortunate enough to have read it the first time you posted all that crap? Why in the hell would I want to forward it onto Xev, when it was bad enough to have had to read it the first time. And you seriously think that I'd want a replay of that first incident? Weirdo! You have your little threesome thing going there with Wanderer and Xev, keep me out of it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

jadedflower and Thor,

Ya C20H25N3O has a nick name: 9,10-didehydro-N,N-diethyl-6-methylergoline-8B-carboxamide or lysergsyradietylamid for short

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

great name man.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Thumps up! I believe you're the only person in this forum that cares about grammar as much as I do.

Yes, however, if she is un-moderator-ed people will be able to put her on ignore.

Last edited: May 19, 2004
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

sheeeege, dos how, gramma need not be.

8. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Haha thanks.

You can also call me 'Sid'

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

But being a blatant racist is ok?

10. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

"Yes, however, if she is un-moderator-ed people will be able to put her on ignore"

i didnt know that you couldnt block moderators, makes sense tho

however, i think that anyone silly enuf to block someone deserves anything they get

1) the person could easily change
    2) the person could apologize, but you dont see it cos you blocked them
    3) you could have misunderstood what they said (sacasm is hard to recognise on the net)

11. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

this says it all

she doesn't want to be a moderator. dump her and replace her. get someone who wants to do it, or at least will take it seriously.

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

13. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

'Tis true; soon all thy heads shall be big and blue.

These feats of the mind are about as intrepid as breathing in and out. We model others all the time to anticipate their behaviour - as such, your miracles are commonplace.

Another Wandererism - attempting to shift the focus of the discussion to yourself and not the subject. Your actions and attitudes are inconsequential to me outside the context of this forum.

Then what are you asking for? Remove Xev from moderation because she hurt your feelings, but you don't need my pity. Don't worry, you have it anyway.

Yes, the universe. Because, heaven help us if we were in the universe, those nasty names would break our bones using the cruel laws of physics.

So - you're going to prove your superiority with a tantrum? Take your marbles and go home? How dull. Maybe you can go where all the conspiracy theorists go when they "leave" on their one-month hiati.

14. Bells Staff Member

And I for one am asking that you don't give me any more glimpses. Android, you live your own life. Not the lives or personalities that others have projected onto the net. Sure you were conscious of their existence. How could you not be. You were reading their replies to you. But that doesn't mean that you've lived them. I'd call it more an awareness of their presence online.

Funnily enough, I was not really trying to ridicule you. It was more a half arsed attempt to get you to stop. By posting so much of your feelings on here you leave yourself open to further abuse and attack. What you had originally posted to Wanderer in the Love Connection thread is proof of that and unfortunately it all came back again when Xev posted it all in here again. I've lost count of how many times I've made quiet suggestions that you really shouldn't say so much on such matters on here android.

No offence, but I have to agree with BigBlue, you're posting like Wanderer. You didn't post like that before all that shit with Wanderer. What happened? Different names mean different personalities? Android, stick to being yourself. You were more likeable when you were you, instead of WandererV2.

No, most of us don't shy away from it. We just don't put it all out there for strangers on the net to see. I mean sure, share some things, but to share everything? Those emails/pm's/messages (whatever they were) that you'd posted in the Love Connection and which Xev unfortunately resurrected again were damned personal and private. They weren't for all to see. Yet you put them all out there in the first place and then got upset when people started to tease you and make vulgar comments about it. It was almost as if you were searching for such a response. That day when you posted all of that, I am pretty sure I made a comment to you in regards that some things just should not be shared (or something to that effect). Sheesh android and I still mean the same thing today. When you put yourself out there as you have done, it is only normal that some will demean you with the information you've divulged. You need to learn what you can make public and what you can't. Unless you actually want the kind of response you got from it? If that is the case, why?

Ok, again too much information.

Ermm the smurf look doesn't suit me BBH.

15. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

who's gonna cry when this thread closes and the poll is over? I mean, there'll be one less thing to bitch about!

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Just start the same poll again. It has been done before.

17. Bells Staff Member

Lordy!

Will some one pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeeee lock this thread? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Desperation is making me beg...

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The poll will close soon. Then we can lock the thread.

19. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

About 10 hours tell it over people. I hope that after this there won't be anyone asking for a Xev impeachment for a long time.

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Maybe I will start a poll on impeaching the entire US.

21. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

this is worth repeating:

"Hey, YOU are the one that started this thread. YOU are the one soliciting opinions on Xev. These opinions have been given. It's YOUR problem if you don't like what you hear."

22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2004
  23. Hathor Banned Banned

inspite of the apparent vindication of xev's conduct as a moderator, it is to be hoped for that she takes into account the arguments and complaints against her.
    perhaps she should reevaluate of her moderating tactics and treat all members in a fair manner

of course, considering her conduct in this very thread, it is apparent she will consider this an opportunity to intensify and solidify her fiefdom. it could be that she mutters.."you aint seen nothing yet"

to the pro xev camp
    i have nothing but contempt for you lot. grow up and get some balls. silly little fanboyz.

to the anti xev camp
    i recommend a complete boycott of her fiefdom. she appears to be incredibly needy and dependant on this xev persona and her moderator status. it could very well be that critics would be targeted for retaliation. caution is advised.

let us pray now, oh flock. let us pray

please god. let xev's plane be hijacked and bombed to smithereens. let her carcass be scattered over the world and eaten by vultures and hounds. let some european cannibal family make a meal out of her (hans! clean out ze deep freezer. there iz enough meat here to feed ze whole village). let her fall on to an electrified rail track. then let the orient express drag her along on a sightseeing trip.

dear god, do not fail me as you usually do. do not make me sic xev the moderator on you

amen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.