Impeach Xev? Serious Poll!

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by ElectricFetus, Apr 29, 2004.

?

Impeach Xev from moderator position?

Poll closed May 20, 2004.
  1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    46.3%
  2. No

44 vote(s)
    53.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I hope you learned your lesson now. Never do things for other people.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

Get some balls? This from the group of whiners who want me to help defend them from one grumpy nihilist? Let he who is with balls cast the first stone.

I did not vote NO on this poll because I think that Xev is great - sure as hell, she and I do not see eye to eye on inclusive fitness. She has never directed one of her filth-ridden tirades at me, it's true, but that's probably because she thinks I am beneath her notice. That's fine by me, because I have other ways to measure my life than the attention of hostiles.

The reason why I voted NO on this poll is because one Xev telling me to gag on diseased donkey sperm is preferable to a bunch of whiners having a big whine party because their alternate whining and insulting finally got them the stupid whiney thing that they wanted - a Xev-as-moderator-free forum.

You see, if this happened, then it would be a demonstration that a big enough group of losers, by alternately pleading and flipping everyone off, could manage to detract from someone's life because she happened to interact with them and they didn't like it. Mob rule by losers. "Don't piss off the losers, who knows what they'll do?"

That is not the kind of forum I came here for.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hathor Banned Banned

poor bigbluehead
    still laboring under the misguided notion that the ban vote was just about abusive language? perhaps it was for some. they however only looked at the issue in a superficial manner

even with the cutesy and somewhat moronic analogies and parodies i posted, you just dont get it

here is my final one

do not get a fox to guard the henhouse

ps: you wasted your vote for utterly bogus reasons. the whining will continue regardless of victory or failure

as for the mob rule bit...so what system of govt do you favor? oh and btw, i do not think you are a moron. if you were indeed one, i would then be classified as bacteria

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

so what's the conclusion of this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.