Impeach Xev?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by ElectricFetus, Apr 11, 2004.

?

Should Xev be impeached?

Poll closed Jul 10, 2004.
  1. Yes Xev is not worthy of being a moderator (impeach Xex)

33 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. Yes Xev is a wacko, but still a OK moderator (Do no impeach Xev)

20 vote(s)
    27.8%
  3. No Xev is alright as a person and moderator (Do not impeach Xev)

19 vote(s)
    26.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Xev,
    You're a racist that doesn't hate black people; you're a fucking lunatic!

-- The Grand Dragon Gizzard

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Shut up Gizzard, I don't hate the coloreds, I just find their funky beats and jiving grooves to be distracting. That's why I wear this conical white hat.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

How dare you turn against me! I made you, Xev. You wouldn't be wearing that white hat if I wasn't around. I'm the Grand-fucking-Dragon. Deal with it.

-- THE GRAND DRAGON GIZZARD

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

You two both sound as though you're part of the tin foil hat brigade

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I think thats the idea

9. BMW-Guy www.SendMeToChernobyl.com Registered Senior Member

Hi Mr. Paul.............

Your avatar and comments on in the shoutbox give you away......not that you were trying to hide from me anyways..........

I just think Ms. Xev is a "Wild-Woman"---kind of like the female version of Baron Max. But, that's what makes her so cool.

10. WANDERER Banned Banned

Could it be?
    Is that Paul, that fat pig masking as an intellectual to hide his stupidity?
    Is that, that thin-skinned moron that has no place running a ‘Philosophy Forum’?
    Is that that ‘administrator who’s idea of philosophy is continuously repeating old philosophies and asking the same old tired questions- Is there free-will?, Is there a God?- in a mundane loop of non-creativity?
    Ghosts from the past.
    He’s banning his way into oblivion.
    Baron Max, now there’s a name from the past. A trailer-trash, Texan twerp from what I can recall.
    Ah, good times….. good times.

11. BMW-Guy www.SendMeToChernobyl.com Registered Senior Member

Hey, I still like Mr. Paul. He didn't ban me because I broke the rules. Instead, he banned me because my posting (in quality and quantity) was getting out of control.

While I really hope I'll be able to rejoin PhilosophyForums some day, I don't think he'll let me.

Besides--what do you have against him anyways?

12. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I banned myself from philosophy forums because its painfully boring. The thread titles are decieving, its like 'thats an interesting topic... wow I really want to hurt these people'
    Every single time. I feel like a weasel with an egg taped to my back when I'm at that place.

13. BMW-Guy www.SendMeToChernobyl.com Registered Senior Member

Very true............

But, I feel so lonely and out-of-place here--PhilosophyForums is my home....

I miss PhilosophyForums *crying uncontrolably*!

Say, tell those guys to get a "crying emoticon". I could use one right now......

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

Fuck you Coffee, if you're not nice to me, I won't let you be MR unter-Nieselregen-fuhrerin!

Wanderer:
    Paul is Hoth. BMW-Guy is someone else.

Lou:
    Place bored the shit out of me. Incredibly polite, no substance at all - you'd see a thread about Kant, but they're not discussing Kant, they're arguing over someone's regurgitation of Kant.

15. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

A while back, there was a complaint filed by the departed spookz: Xev vetting posts critical of her position. He was banned as a result, and the reason given was that he was inflaming the moderators. I found such explanations bullocks. Spookz presented evidence that showed Xev had deleted posts not because they were inflammatory or broke the rules, but rathre because they ridiculed her point. This was a direct abuse of her power. To make matters worse, she lied about it to Porfiry who for some inexplicable reason, sided with Xev. Now, the masses have supposedly been given the power to vote on her losing her rights as moderator. I highly doubt that the result will be any different, as Counsler WILL create multiple names to vote in favour of Xev. Nevertheless..

It is my view that Xev is not suitable to be a moderator, and she wants to attain the position merely because of the status that accompanies it. The philososphy forum does not require that much moderation to begin with, but this is principle.

I have heard arguments that although a self proclaimed racist, she is fit to be a moderator because she does not allow her beliefs to affect her moderation. That is utter nonsense. Refer to the link above, refer to this WANDERER's Beware of the Greeks thread and many others where she insults and belittles other races. Of course she is entitled to her views; I quite frankly don't give a shit what she thinks about race. The fact remains however that she is a moderator, and as the name infers, must present the image of laying in the middle when there exist passionate issues. It is this very reason why you won't find a Sharon mediating or moderating a bloody peace deal between the Palestinians and the Jews. Not because he is Jew, but rather because he presents, acknowledges, and acts with the mindset of a "jew" that "hates" the palestinians-- at least as an image.

So, forget that she is merely a stated racist-- she is a moderator; a moderator should not be an acknowledged racist when there exists members of different races within this forum. And more importantly, She HAS abused her rights before by deleting posts that did not align with her beliefs.

16. Xev Registered Senior Member

Nein, for the record, his posts were deleted because they were off topic and designed to provoke that sort of response.

*Sigh*
    Why can't coloreds learn to follow rules?

17. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

What nonsense. You deleted my posts and then lied about putting them back. In what ways were mine off topic or designed to inflame?

Why does this moron insist on pathetic attempts at scarcasm to make a "joke"? Better question, why do stupid, insecure, bitches always attempt to attach?

18. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Complete bullshit! Any mod here can check for multiple accounts. They will find none under my name. Goofy can check all this out if he wants to.

If you find me to be such a bad mod, then start an “Impeach Coffee” thread.

-- The Grand Dragon Gizzard

19. WANDERER Banned Banned

Xev
    I know Xev. That's what I said.
    I take this opportunity to say that Paul [Hoth]-if it is truly him- , the administrator of that other Forum, is a snivelling twit and a complete imbecile, who’s idea of philosophical discourse is the endless repetition and re-evaluation of pre-established positions and who can spend decades talking about the same old shit in the same old way, only as a true sophists can, without ever, ever using these ideas for practical uses. He’s a fat, stupid moron, who’s only sense of living is found through the feeling of power he feels as Forum God’.
    This retarded hippopotamus thinks he’s thinking when he’s only repeating what he read in books and this he perceives as creative thinking.
    This ignorant, nationalistic, automaton, who feels offended by any reference to his ‘country’ in a negative way, as only the basest of human animal still stuck in tribalism can, has the audacity to consider himself worthy of running a philosophy Forum when he shouldn't even be running his mouth;there in that Forum this parrot censors and bans any idea or ideal that reminds him of what a pathetic idiot he is or any individual that uncovers the hidden secrets of his loser life for all to see.
    This twit banned me because of my ‘What about Bob?’ thread and so ensured that his eyes would not be soiled by anything that caused him anxiety or made him fear that he is just a sick, fat moron. In so doing he makes sure that that Forum, he calls a philosophical one, will only be populated by individuals like him.
    I say we ban this disease before he infects us all.
    Forget Xev let’s tar and feather this pseudo-intellectual pig.
    Better yet, let’s keep him around so I can have my vengeance.

Change of subject:
    Jesus Xev, how many guys have you turned down with your pm’s?
    Look now they seek retribution for your scorn and rejection.
    Give them a chance, let the monkeys play.

20. Hastein Welcome To Kampuchea Registered Senior Member

Lets start a totalitarian section in this forum where only our views matter and we moderate everything. That way we can unburden the multitude of their most pitiful errors, until at last their posts are refined to an acceptable art. Cull and create, destroy and refine. Brainwash and indoctrine, one by one.

21. BMW-Guy www.SendMeToChernobyl.com Registered Senior Member

Oh come on peoples......................

Are we going to start calling people names, and talk nasty about them? :bugeye:

Mr. Paul is not that bad.......................

22. _an.droid_ @ Registered Senior Member

Here's a tip:

In design, when we can't find a solution, we brainstorm. Not drainstorm.

Here's my pitch, one of two:

1) Either this thread is just a watering hole and the problem being exhibited here is who's got the tightest hole, or you're pooling for membership to the Advanced Marketing Automation pack. Then expect more excruciatingly witty exchanges between the Reader's Digest type and the Good Housekeeping type.

Phrrrrrrrrrrr-plop.

BUT! I think it has more to do with the watering hole.

So–

2) Obviously, she'll never be exiled. So to those who are allergic to her wind, expect to pinch your noses when obliged to be in her proximity. (I sympathize, truly, that your slurping from water holes will be a torment. Perhaps a straw will do, I don't know.)

Solution? Why not simply fix the lovely fugly thing with another equally fickly fugly who will typically flap her antediluvian flatness when she's being flippantly too blat?

The chosen ideal should be a kindred spirit in flash and vogue. (To maintain, you understand, the forum's genre attraction for the wandering fools from cyberspace to feed a demanding Google subscribers' hit-count.) The cohort, preferably male 'cuz the unfemale Vex is constantly in heat, will be expected to tolerate her arm-pit stench only to administer a necessary device to the unfemale so as to, uhn, redeem Porfiry's good name, and, so, move the horde along.

Why not just appoint the chick with a fuckin' mate, huh? Fair enough? A myrmidon perhaps but one who will certainly find any excuse to bang her ass shut 'cuz of a dud fetish for flat asses.

I appoint uncle Wanderer! The gigolo in search of a free 'inspiration'.

Vex: you called me a dwarf between the lines, just last week I think it was. Remember Zarathustra in Of the Flies of the Market-place?

The people have little idea of greatness, that is to say: creativeness. But they have a taste for all presenters and actors of great things.

23. BMW-Guy www.SendMeToChernobyl.com Registered Senior Member

I like "Wonder-Woman" Xev.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.