UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Oct 10, 2017.

1. river

Did you look it up ? Obviously not , since you are surprised .

Yes the CIA released 13 million documents on the topic of UFO's . A few yrs ago .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

And now that you've read them all you can quote the ones that prove UFOs are alien spacecraft?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yes.
    Oops, wrong.
    And yet, according to the CIA themselves, they released fewer than 2,000.
    So I'll ask again: what is your source for the claim of "millions"?
    (Pulling random figures out of your arse doesn't count as an actual source).

Possibly you're thinking of this: CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
    But 13 pages isn't exactly 13 million documents (in fact that 13M pages constituted fewer than 8,000 files).
    Nor are all declassified documents related to UFOs (other subjects were invisible ink, Uri Geller...)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

The Bob Lazar Syndrome strikes again.

8. river

You are right , my mistake .

Still there are UFO documents in these files .

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yeah.
    As usual you can't be bothered to check before posting crap.
    Not in dispute: but not even 2,000 of them, as opposed to the "millions" which you claimed.
    And of those fewer-than-2,000 how many actually state that UFOs are incontrovertibly actual craft piloted by beings that aren't human?

10. river

Who knows . How many have redactions ?

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oh wait.
    You're okay posting bullshit about how many documents there are , willing to make claims about redactions but you haven't bothered to actually check those documents?
    I suppose, in a way, that does make (a twisted sort of) sense: if you haven't read then then you can go on pretending that those document do, somehow, support the position you want to hold.

12. river

Just wondered if you have yourself . Checked those documents on UFO's .

Why redact , edit , any document related to UFO's ?

13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Some of them.
    But that's not the point.
    Ah, selective memory again... You've already been given perfectly valid reasons for redactions.

14. river

Refresh my memory .

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No. Go back and read the f*cking thread shortly after you asked the first time.
    Why is that you never do any work supporting (or even checking) your own assertions/ data but consider it okay to ask other people to support theirs?
    I suppose (like with you not bothering to read the released documents) that it makes it easier for you to remain in state of wilful ignorance...

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Not knowing who this person was I checked......https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Robert_Lazar
    "Robert Lazar (1959–) is a double-edged sword of UFO cranks. On the one hand, he's a pathological liar with a long laundry list of fantasies about working at Area 51. On the other hand, he runs United Nuclear, one of the very few chemical supply houses still supplying as many unrestricted chemicals as possible to amateur chemists. Make of him what you will, but if you need fifty feet of magnesium ribbon, a neodymium magnet the size of a brick (for, I don't know, wiping credit cards from ten feet away?), or a jar of heavy water, he's your best source.

And he also has an amusingly goofy graphic involving uranium on his website.
    • In 1990, Lazar plead guilty to felony pandering.[1]
    • In 2007, United Nuclear Scientific Supplies LLC was fined $7,500 and received three years probation for violating federal law which prohibits the sale of materials used to make illegal fireworks.[2]
    • ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    So, just another garden variety nut I see.
    None actually. At best just more garden variety UFO's, emphasis on Unidentified.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_religion
    UFO religion
    A UFO religion is any religion in which the existence of extraterrestrial (ET) entities operating unidentified flying objects (UFOs) is an element of belief. Typically, adherents of such religions believe the ETs to be interested in the welfare of humanity which either already is, or eventually will become, part of a pre-existing ET civilization. Others may incorporate ETs into a more supernaturalworldview in which the UFO occupants are more akin to angels than physical aliens; this distinction may be blurred within the overall subculture. These religions have their roots in the tropes of early science fiction(especially space opera) and weird fiction writings, in ufology, and in the subculture of UFO sightings and alien abduction stories.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

17. river

So you have checked some of those documents , on UFO's .

Your findings ?

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oh you're deflecting again... (and, not unusually, quoting a post that actually gives the answer to the question you're asking in this post).
    This is a big problem with interacting with you: you don't bother reading posts that disagree/ conflict with your preconceived belief.
    It's back to you being able to maintain your wilful ignorance and avoiding anything that has any chance whatsoever in showing how tenuous your position is.

19. river

Not deflecting at all . I know UFO's exist . I don't look to government alone , to verify the reality of UFO's .

Everyday people prove the existence of UFO's .

I ask what are your findings on my post # 2554 , what's the problem with my question ?

Its not just about me that want to know its others as well .

20. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

And they show that there are no alien space craft flying around here.

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Obviously you are attempting to interact with someone who is as indoctrinated with woo, as is any religious fanatic is with creationism or ID. The "qualities" you attribute to him, such as preconceived beliefs, willful ignorance and avoiding anything that shows how tenuous his position is, is even beyond that shown by MR.

22. river

How do you know this ?

23. river

Prove I'm religious pad .

Woo to you is not to many of us . This woo attitude is old .

What have I avoided pad ?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    dumbest man on earth likes this.