UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Yep. I noticed that too. Same inability to distinguish "your" from "you're".

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Good catch. Hadn't even noticed that spelling quirk, just his general style and demeanor.
    Again, email alert to your post went straight to spam folder. A little over an hour later, another alert to a different thread went as expected to inbox.
    I'm for sure being screwed with and no guesses as to my #1 suspect. So stupid - so vindictive.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Must be me hacking into your personal emails with my K001 Haxxin' Sk1llz again, I guess.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

All I can do is speculate. The last three alerts went to inbox. Nothing visible in those going straight to spam folder indicated any reason to have done so. No URL links within for instance, let alone conceivably 'suspicious' ones. Malicious tinkering by someone is the only explanation that makes sense.

8. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Who you going to blame this time? Schizophrenia?
    Don't be ''nasty''.

9. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Talk about brown-noser.
    One of Q-reeus's ''ilk'' has arrived. Classic.

10. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Schizophrenia is a person? You uneducated idiot. Unfortunately it's pointless to report your continued off-topic flaming and trolling - James R smiles approvingly no doubt. Such is the state of SF.

foghorn likes this.
  11. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Classic

12. foghorn Valued Senior Member

The schizophrenic person fiddling with ~your~ settings. You know, the other ~you~
    Silly billy.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Always one to plump for the Grand Conspiracy, aren't you? It's inconceivable that you don't know how to work your email software.

15. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I just saw this. This is adorable!

We got our own full-blown Tinfoil Hatter.

We're the envy of the forum-world!

16. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Exactly - inconceivable. On the other hand you provide a consistent record of distortion and outright lying here. Lacking any scruples.

17. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

James R's loyal bulldog #2. Pretending to be a mini-god that can somehow accurately divine my situation from afar. Piss off arse-licker.

18. foghorn Valued Senior Member

19. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Was insulting Q-reeus as schizophrenic on topic?

20. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Insulting? This is Q-reeus we're talking about.Was calling poor James R ''sick'' after accusing him of fiddling with his settings without proof, a nice thing to do? Like for like. Get real troll.

21. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Wrong again idiot. Point to where I outright accused your precious 'poor' James R. Won't be able to. But as a protected flamer/troll/sock, you are granted a free pass to continually make up all kinds of shit without penalty. Of course I suspect James R as behind the silly game someone has been playing with my emails. I've caught him out as wrong too many times especially on physics issues. He is an ungracious sore loser with a huge ego. Therefore loves to have a coterie of suck-up loyal attack dogs like you to do his bidding.

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

So you really think that I am able to remotely hack your private email, or else a grand conspiratorial network that I know about is able to do that? That really is tin foil hat stuff.

You're paranoid and you're making yourself a laughing stock. Before criticising other people, please fix your own problems.

23. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Weird email issues happened on several occasions and may keep happening - just as described. I can only speculate - as clearly stated earlier. Unlike yourself I take pride in being truthful.
    Empty assertions like that are cheap fare. A key component of your MO. OTOH I can back up every actual claim against you - as you should well know from past experience.
    Let me know when you are ready to stop this off-topic stuff and resume on-topic discussion with some semblance of objectivity and civility. Ditto for your attack dog followers.