UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Oct 10, 2017.

1. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

What use is noticing something in the sky if you don't have a camera with you to shoot it?

Between
    people bumping into buildings all day because they're looking up up at the sky, but not having cameras,
    and
    people having cameras 24/7 but not noticing the sky,

The second one is still guaranteed to provide more photographic evidence than the first.

And yet the stats don't lie. No such uptick.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Speaking of video footage..... do a search for "UFO Temple Mount January 2011" and you should be able to find footage from five completely different angles?

The articles on "Huge Generators Temple Mount" from three days earlier......... may be somehow relevant?????

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Well, the top search results show how this hoax has been debunked, so not sure what value there would be to exploring it.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Those results are the actual hoax... if Steven Greer M. D. is correct that the internal combustion engine cannot survive long in a world where the truth about aliens is common knowledge???

8. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry; I am unable to parse this post. I don't know what you're trying to say.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Greer is a nutcase.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  10. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

The people who own CNN want you to think that.....
    if that is what you want to believe.... that is certainly your choice!

11. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I have reason to believe that by July 4, 2021 you will be able to go back and you will understand what I meant by that post.........
    or you could do a search for the documentary "Why Big Oil Conquered the World" and.....
    "The Corporation"
    ... watch those two documentaries and you will begin to catch on...... and it is actually really good news........ sort of.

12. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I have seen The Corporation - many, many years ago, in fact.

That doesn't make your post any more coherent; there is nothing in there about internal combustion engines or aliens.

I think I've expended sufficient effort indulging your coyness.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I don't watch CNN.
    I don't have a TV.
    I've read much by Greer. He's a nutcase.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  14. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

the people who own CNN don't care about anything except making money
    THAT is what American capitalism is all about
    that same American fire brand capitalism is preached by the right wing liberal conservative church goers
    you cant validate the alt-right anti-moral-preaching about the centrists lack of moral conviction because they are capitalists inside a user pays capitalist countrys

to exploit their financial model practice as a symbology of morals which are mandatory functional process for their very existence

that's false moral logic

this is a science board not a street corner

Dennis Tate likes this.
  15. river

Highlighted

So Science , is not part of the capitalist , money for research . The fight for research monies , is based on the science done and whether they " aprove " of the research being done .

16. river

And Some and/or many , Advanced Beings already know this .

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  17. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

18. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

It's already been explained by the local contingent of debunkers:

'military radars are expected to malfunction'. And in grand coordinated concert of multi-spectrum surveillance systems inexplicably matched by human 'malfunctions' - repeated many times.

Misidentification of Venus, Mars, Jupiter, the Moon, meteors, unusual atmospheric conditions - inversion layers etc., hallucinations (e.g. rampant drug use by military personnel involved).

Except when the details of most reported incidents are examined, none of the foregoing 'explanations' are credible. If one's theory of what's possible excludes the nonmundane, well who cares if a huge catalog of radar/sonar/IR/video/eye-witness observations defies one's belief system. They must all be wrong. And that is that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

river likes this.
  19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

According to you - an ardent believer in paranormal aliens.

20. river

Q-reuss ; full context ;

That is that indeed

Q-reeus likes this.
  21. river

Spaceships that enter our atmosphere are advanced anti-gravity or better technology . They accelerate at fantastic accelerations and have speeds and maneuvers that would break our bodies . But for them no problem . Because these spacecraft create a field which protects them against any gravity forces , by Earth .

22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You're lying again.

23. river

What post # did I say this ? I have no problem with me saying this , I just want to know the full context .

Lying about what ?