UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

LOL! Now you're going to change the distance of the distant highway? You're so desperate to be right about something you're making a class A fool of yourself. Why don't you relax and breathe deeply?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Still no cars on a distant highway. I wonder why?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I don't see any lens flare in this picture, unless I'm missing something. I see lights thrown out of focus.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

James is seeing lens flares now in every pic he looks at. I think he needs a break.

8. birch Valued Senior Member

or you could look at that clip this way: the vehicle and the ufo (?) are both flashing/flaring when it directly faces the camera. that's not that surprising since there is heavy traffic so probability would be high that the vehicle lights flaring along with the ufo in similar time.

or it could be something else.

9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

If it were lens flare, we'd see a succession of lights corresponding to the succession of cars on the highway. We don't see that. And besides, as my traffic cams show, car headlights on a distant highway don't create lens flare. They're just not bright enough. That means this is a real ufo folks. Be in awe...

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Quite amazing seeing two grown up men argue about some incidental isolated phenomena they chose to label Lens flare. One a typical UFO nut, the other an administrator more interested in quantity rather then quality.
    One certainly should be locked up and certified, and the other should be ridding a once interesting forum of such crank nonsense.

Forgetting the lens flares [as if that was the be all and end all of this fucking nonsense][1] The simple fact is that most scientists expect we are not alone, due to the extent and content numbers involved, and the stuff of life being everywhere we look. [2]The vast distances involved, make any contact between species, difficult and unlikely unless a species is many centuries ahead of our own technology. [3] If such beings did exist [a possibility] they would not really want of anything and probably be benevolent beings and would have nothing to be afraid of from our own rather petty defences. In support of that, I refer to our own species, who despite still acting rather immature in isolated instances, have grown less war like as our technology has improved.[4] Therefor if they have visited Earth, then why have they have not made their presence known, like landing on the Sydney Opera House forecourts, or the White House lawns. [5] If they have been instead rather shy, and chose to alternatively kidnap individuals for anal probing experiments, how long would they need to keep this up? [6] I mean these so called Alien UFOs, have been flittering in and flittering out for more then a 100 fucking years! [7] Why have they not in their benevolence not given us scientific data to also undergo interstellar space travel.

You see James, and MR, and also river if he is watching, while UFOs most certainly do exist, the U is for unidentified, the F for flying, and the O for object.
    Most scientists would love to finally be witnessed to solid evidence of Alien UFOs....That includes me...As an old fucker, One thing I would love to be finally validated is that life off the earth does exist.
    I know it exists...my logic tells me it exists. But MR that logic is not enough. A revelation of one of mankind's greatest questions re off earth life, requires extraordinary evidence...a needle that they used for probing....any other physical object...a body...such excreta not ever seen on Earth before.

So James, instead of pussy footing around with these total fucking nuts, why not run this as a science forum, as it should be.
    We have absolutely no extraordinary evidence to show that Earth has ever been visited. We have as yet, no evidence that ETL does exist for that matter. Them there there are the facts and the facts as generally presented by most scientists like Sagan, and De-Grasse Tyson.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

12. birch Valued Senior Member

that's a good point but the clip is too short to watch enough vehicles pass and everyone's headlight brightness isn't at the same level of intensity depending on the type of bulbs used or high-beam/low-beam.

but what i did notice as a discrepancy is the first so-called flare at the top right, you will notice that the light does not disperse uniformly as flares do but specifically straight down perpendicular to the ground. notice the lighter blue haze from that flare all the way down in comparison to the darker (night) surroundings.

i 'm thinking this may have been a helicopter perhaps.

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

16. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Look! It's a ghost amoeba!

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Look! It's an alien spaceship flying across the sky! Check out the depth!

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Look! It's two alien spaceships leaving trails as they hurtle past the camera at unbelievable speeds!

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Look! It's one giant alien spaceship, with two smaller scoutships above it and an alien drone just below the lower scout!

21. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

At this point it's safe to say James R has run out of arguments and is just posting random images of bright lights close to cameras. Which of course proves nothing about the video whatsoever. Car headlights on distant highways don't create lens flare. And they certainly don't magically project images of themselves flying in the night sky with vapor trails behind them.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Look the mysterious ghost orbs surrounding these cars in the video:

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/...-night-driving-lens-flares-and-noir-look.html

Watch the alien spaceships taking off as cars drive by underneath!

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/...-oncoming-car-headlights-with-lens-flare.html

See the mysterious ghost-waves emanating from the trafffic!

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/...ur-traffic-in-city-night-with-lens-flare.html

Witness the wondrous will-o-wisps as they fly in opposite direction to this car!

https://www.videoblocks.com/video/b...ess-building-city-landscape-nk0nmojyeik7monlo

23. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Oh look! It's water on a lense.