INDIA's contributions to the world

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by HighlyFanatic, Nov 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

We've learned alot from sharks too, and rats, not to mention rape hounds and job-stealer birds.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

You are quoting non-Indians to prove how smart Indians are?

If we were to actually believe that one group of people were smarter than another, which there is no physical reason to believe this to be the case, then i wonder what group of people would be considered the dumbest.

Humans must be the most peculiar beings in the universe. But hey, dont let me stop anyone from patting themselves on the back.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

I started reading threads five minutes ago and already i have read two horrifically stupid statements.

And i dont care who said it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

The art of blending spices (they are the best).

Sachin Tendulkar.

The best accent to mimic in a comic fashion( complete with nodding head and subtle finger movements).

Kabardi.

8. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I honestly HATE all indian food, and I'm a qualified chef, with diverse tastes, but I can objectively say that indian food is bullshit.
    Did you know hot food becomes addictive purely because it destroys the taste buds and the brain releases chemicals to combat this damage,it is these chemicals we become addicted to. So basically people who smugly say they love indian food are just dumb arseholes whose mouths don't work properly anymore.
    The first time you have it is the only honest reaction you will have, and that is one of disgust, anger and confusion.

Indians were ultimately so terrible at the fine art of cuisine they had to give up, destroy their mouths and become addicted to the pain of eating bad food, just to get some semblance of enjoyment from feeding. What idiotic cunts.

9. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

A Chef who thinks all Indian food is hot...mmm! bright boy!

Hot food destroys your taste buds. Killing us with science!

10. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Are you suggesting it's not a fact?

Well it's not popular amongst pompous morons for the stale bread, I'm just cutting to the chase.

11. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

If it is it's barely noticeable and not eating chillies would be like a life without sex.

Eat your chickenshit, whitebread soulless diet Lou, your loss.

12. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Like I said, my diet is extremely diverse, I just don't eat stupidly hot food because it's an ignorant and physically detrimental thing to do.

It's the common mistake of the wannabe-cultured cashed up lower class to eat hot food and believe it makes him an aristocrat.
    You should be able to detect subtle flavours in food, you redfaced buffoon.

I'm not saying I don't eat "jalapeno peppers" and the like, but the heat of many indian and indonesian dishes are so hot only because the people who eat them have completely fucked their pallettes and need increasingly absurd heat to feel anything at all, they can no longer "taste", so I don't see how it's anything to be proud of.
    I wouldn't bother saying anything about it if the people who ate hot food weren't so damned arrogant, like they have some sophistication the rest of us lack, they purely and simply don't have operational taste buds anymore, that's all it is.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ignoramus; compare a dosai to a burger? PooH!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Dr Lou has PMS....again!

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He needs a good Indian thali

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

It's shit, your primitive strategy of "put heaps of dangerously decomposed garbage into a wok and then drown it in capsaicin so we can't taste it, and hope we survive or at least develop a tolerance to the bacteria through natural selection, like beasts" is an embarrassingly archaic approach to food, shame on you sam, shame on you and your embarrassing people.

17. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Is that why they usually smell so bad, when you are standing next to them?
    All this crap they eat is seeping out their pores. :shrug:

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Heh, I remember the first time I ate an European meal. Boiled fish, boiled cabbage, boiled meat.

uke:
    Most of them think sugar is a spice and add it to meat!
    No wonder the British call curry an English meal.

Nah thats because most of them don't know that westerners think artificial smells are pheromones.

19. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Yeah, fucking idiotic chav peasants. It appeals to morons who eat shit food, it's admittedly better than nothing to get an addictive jolt of pain from food, but it's not better than real food that actually tastes good.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're obviously one of those pansies who can't eat spicy foods without getting the runs.

21. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Yeah that's the classic retort from ignorant morons, and I'm explaining how it's bullshit.
    I do find very hot food (especially indian) unpleasant, yes, all humans should, if you don't you have severely damaged taste buds and automatically are incapable of appreciating the subtle nuances of fine cuisine.
    I don't see how that's something to be proud of.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah yeah, keep munching on tasteless food and call yourself a gourmet, if you will.

No spice, no dice.

23. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

You're a joke to me, you spice food to death because you don't have high quality fresh ingredients or the intelligence to use them, bottom line, next thing you'll be saying indians bathe in the ganges due to the skin-nourishing properties of human fecal matter. The reality ofcourse is that your people are third world scumbags who shit where they drink and bathe because they lack the conscious sentience of true human beings.
    You do what a cow would do- there's some water, let's shit in it, hey there's some water, let's drink it and bathe in it, just totally unconscious reactions to stimulai, like beasts.

Double shame on you.
    Leave it to idealistic western hippies to try and romanticise the flaws of your culture, you're better served hanging your head in shame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.