INDIA's contributions to the world

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by HighlyFanatic, Nov 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gustav Banned Banned

see?
    fuck the arabs
    fuck em all

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

My wife works at an indoor playground for kids. You can book a party there. Completely unaware of this thread, she began complaining to me over the phone about the "Damned Indians" with their"Weird, too-long names" and the fact that apparently they had three parties of them in seperate rooms last night, and after letting the rooms air out over night, and disinfecting th rooms, there was still this cloying odor that makes her want to gag. Her words-"It's not so much a dirty, unwashed smell, but a dirty, unwashed, covered up by something dead smell."

I am now VERY curious about the hygiene habits of your average Indian.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. UltiTruth In pursuit... Registered Senior Member

Ha ha ha, what a coincidence.
    Indians think exactly this of Americans!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Actually we have a habit of peeing and crapping in the water and then flinging it all about ourselves. Thats probably it.
    You're not supposed to tell them!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Ah yes, just another day on the banks of the Ganges river.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I was thinking of the Mumbai monsoons.

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

"Known as Ganga Ma—Mother Ganges—the river is revered as a goddess whose purity cleanses the sins of the faithful and aids the dead on their path toward heaven. But while her spiritual purity has remained unchallenged for millennia, her physical purity has deteriorated as India’s booming population imposes an ever-growing burden upon her.

The majority of the Ganges’ pollution is organic waste—sewage, trash, food, and human and animal remains."

http://www.sacredland.org/world_sites_pages/Ganges.html

It looks like "faith" in gods has taken yet another victim.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

12. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: The Indian peoples are a great people. They are innovators, scientists, and honorable in so many ways. The Indians I know are brilliant, kind and caring. I never noticed an odor when I've been around them. In fact, some of the sexiest Indian physicians wear the finest perfume I have ever sensed. They are also sweet and funny, but take their work seriously. They are the greatest of thinkers. I have no problems with my Hindu and Muslim Indian friends. It's just S.A.M. who is different.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

BBC ON THIS DAY | 6 | 1965: Indian Army invades W Pakistan
    Indian troops have invaded West Pakistan, crossing the border at three points in an attack which appears to be aimed mainly at the city of Lahore.

news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/septem... - 32k - Similar pages

14. kmguru Staff Member

And not long names? Here in Louisiana, blacks have weird names that is difficult to spell so that their records can be retrieved such as

Taqueishha, Deanna, Quamoshuui....Shuanique etc.

Indian hygiene is for kids are same as American, but Indian adult hygiene is better than most American adults. Like taking bath one or two times a day, brushing teeth twice a day including cleaning tongue which no American does it.

We had an young Indian couple as friend. The lady was a vegetarian, yet there was this smell - the body odor. I think certain spices produce certain body odor. She was from Gujurat, so they use spices that are different from say Bengalis.

I think, one can tell what part the Indians are from by the body odor. North-East area use spices sparingly than south and west.

Basically the spices are the culprit....Go to any Indian store, you can immidiately tell...but this has nothing to do about hygiene standards. Besides, spices reduce Alzheimers, Cancer etc....

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

So the odor could be the spices coming through the skin and not be due to uncleanliness?
    It would be nice if parents would tell their children that so they don't continue a stereotype.

I vaguely remember the same kind of things being said about black kids when I was young.

16. kmguru Staff Member

Yes, it is definitely spices. I have an Indian friend who married a blonde. They eat mostly American food and Indian sweets. I can smell the cardamom and cloves...but that is about it...

17. thunderblade Registered Member

first of all u guys need to realize that Indian food is good....
    the part where it is spicy then u need 2 understand is that the taste and bodies of Indian people are accustomed to this kind of food...
    because to our tongues ur food appears to be dull and tasteless.....
    but that is just biology so cant blame anyone........
    then again u need 2 respect 2 each and every culture and stop being hostile...
    hostility shows anger and anger shows ignorance, so stop being ignorant and open ur minds a little...
    before speaking anything u guys really need to research facts with respect to variables involved with them and then come out with conclusions....
    so i really request u all to be a little polite and considerate....
    because the behavior u just showed is exactly the kind that makes us perceive that westerners are hostile and aggressive.....
    it would be awesome indeed if u break this perception......
    respect yourself, respect others, jai hind...........

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Thread necromancy.. tsk!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.