Insane ramblings.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Mephura, Sep 30, 2003.

1. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

Damn Morris you broke that shit down

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

*sigh*
    In naming you a mole, I have done much constructive. In that one little word i have summed up much, and that is the way things are here. When you can see what it is that I speak of, and accept it for what it is, you are welcome to play in like form.

We play not tennis here. Take your racket elsewhere.

This is a place for civil conversation. Metaphysical askings aren't the nature of this place. If you wishto examine the contents of my head, please do so quietly.

Pissed? The mole thinks me pissy, does he?
    Ha!
    Remember the lesson. (lesson lesson) Different words mean different things. While you say speaks I hear sings. So let it be that he with the biggest thesaurus wins the day.

Dear god man, have you gone mad??
    what ever are you babbling on about?
    This is for insane ramblings, not maddened babblings.
    I have no play but that I watch. Now shhhh..here comes the best part.

What?!? Who's there? Speak up.. I can't quite her you.

Reminds me of a saying I once heard a wise man mutter:
    "weed is like salt when you're drowning in the desert."

Wesmole-is, if I am happy with my measurement and you are happy with yours, does it really matter who's is bigger?

I only ask that you observe the clearly marked rules at the gate.

Its all there in between the black and white. Why ask if it is already given?
    I should consider my muttering muddled? but of course! why else would they be here if that is not the case.

NO, I characterized you as a mole. the addition of additional words will only add to your confusion.

What bearance does validity have here?

IMO my HMO sucks, but that isn't the issue. You talk too much wesmoleis. First, seek to understand what has been written. Only then can you make a statement worth hearing here.

Well..if you say so, I'll not argue the point.

Good god man, you haven't the foggiest.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2004
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Jesus christ man, it's like you're talking all crazy on me.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

For once: Gendanken demands peace.

Be still, pilgrims. Drink the Oblivian waters cloaking these rivers that run through my garden.

No moons, no guilts, no gold. The gate reads "Insane Ramblings"...So:

Welcome to sciforum's delusional little cul-de-sac, dump your jeweled insanity here.

Translation: if you're going to start bitching or nagging and hairsplitting in here I'll be punching your skull in. Promise.

8. Chalaco Registered Senior Member

That..... was funny

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

I know.

Now shoo.

10. Chalaco Registered Senior Member

nonchalent repartee

11. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Snakes show wisdom enough to tempt Eve. Sibilant words but wise and true, and the apple is eaten. The devil does not lie, but tells only what he wants her to hear. Silly Eve, for those who know, but does she know herself? No, she must find out and therein lies her undoing. But is it better to be Eve, unknowing but curious, or Adam who will never know? Circe some name her, Ophelia others, but then she is both and neither.

All this talk of packs and moons, yet does the hunter know there are no wolves near? Does he hear a howl from afar and ready his bow? For the wolf on the shore the moon is but a reflection in the ocean, but his howl is heard for many miles. Council, company? What does a wolf see but that which might light his way? Does a wolf try to reach the moon, or is she only a friend in the night? Solace might be taken in simple things which do not seem so, but still the wolf cannot fly, nor does he fight the fight which serves no purpose.

12. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

One would wonder if wonder if Eve has enough wisdom to know wisdom from learning. Ancient tomes are full of wise words, yet that does not make them wise. She must find herself but, truly, this is common enough for us all. It is only unfortunate that the stars lay morning this before some. T'would be far kinder indeed if such a thing had never come to pass but paradise is a thing rarely found and even more rarely held.

Aye, the hunter often notches an arrow only to find it a lark in the bushes.Years of trickery and deception have left him quick to strike against such, yet still he pauses to be sure of his mark. Which is worse, to act to quickly against perceived threat, or to let his arrow fly too late?

So then, the wolf howls to the moon and the moon dost listen. All then is as nature would have it and as such is good. If wolves were to seek the stars, the same moon that lights his way would serve only to reveal his form to the hunter's eye.

As all is natural, the hunter sits by his fire seeking to chase away the chill and continues his pilgrimage. He sees no target near.

13. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

This thread would vindicate Nancy Reagan's assertion.

14. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Asshole:
    Shutup. That's the first warning.

Insane Ramble:
    Writers speak of the universe as planets embedded in a cloak of velvet black. Cloaks can serve as curtains and one wonders if a shiny sphere so close to earth can have one lowered down upon it. Like a burqua.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2004
  15. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

Is your warning system color-coded?

Sounds like my arrow struck it's intended target.

Trashmouth.

16. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Keep fucking around little boy and you'll be choking on testicles soon.

17. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

Are you auditioning for the part of "Spookz's homo-erotic sidekick" now that he got himself banned?

18. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

If you had any clue what was going on here, you might actually be able to say something worth hearing. Its rather obvious, however, that you do not.
    If this be the cave, you are still chained to the wall. Realise that, and that being done, look for the keys that you might free yourself with. The light is there. You just have to learn how to see.

19. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

The winds that howl and the cold the bites are only shadows compared to the chll that creeps over one's heart when such a curtain is drawn closed. To chill the moon isn't the purpose nor the reason that this wind blows.

The wind you see is only that. It is powerless to hold, to grasp, to caress. It lacks form, and often only has its own howling to keep it company. Powerless, it slowly drives itslef mad with the sound of it's own voice.

To blow in a different direction, to a physical inception is its only wish.
    But the miles to go are long and time, it slips along.
    It's own company slowly driving it insane.

Only the moon's light might let this wind see where exactly it is blowing to.
    I only hope that the moon will wax again...

20. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Two sisters, alike and not, swim a river of knowledge, and the current is strong. Helpless in knowing, they are pulled towards that which neither knows but both sense danger there. There are those on the shore extending branches, and both reach out for them, but they know those branches are not of wood but air. Destruction this way and that way, death in choice or no choice. There is a man on the bank whose clothing is wet, and once he spoke but now stands mute. He knows he has no branch. His smile is cruel for those who hold branches of air, and yet he knows they will be the saviours where he was not if the sisters grasp them. His smile becomes crueller still when turned inward.

21. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

take your existence, and shape it into one unknown. the sureity of time is best felt through devices of ire. lives of laughter, tears of solace, find you caught and buried in avalanches of emotions. multitudes seek hope from blasphemous divinity. can this be the ultimate expression of all that is great? or is it blinded excess? openess is dead and images form themselves, images without reality as their guide. the strange and surreal seem to make life of them, working them into pictures of another night.

22. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

!5of19:
    Eat my shit, little boy. Keep at it and I swear to you you'll be cramping tonight.

Mephura:
    The moonspeak makes a girl where a woman cries to bloom. Lazy spheres make for lazy muses getting fat of their bon bons dangling up there like a milk saucer put up there by a lunatic.

Not moon- but Io, that tiny sphere way yonder spewing lava. The cosmic mouse that roars.

Fenrishio:
    Vultures bring pestilence. Its only the gnarl of his claw out to one sister that from afar pardodies the branch the wolf sees. In the pearly confines of things digital does the claw ape nature with distance, and she lies there not knowing the branch will ensnare.

Its a tricky thing for one sibling to suck the sweets of his music, and a skunky menance in the other not knowing better.

Transaltion: Fucking women.

Stand mute, but don't blush. Stand taller.

23. Raithere plagued by infinities Valued Senior Member

“Whence comes wisdom?” I ask, as if I could tear it from the page before me.
    All my knowledge comes from dreams.
    Eos wakes, with her crystalline light, me from my deep slumber.
    Knowledge shatters as the world is infused with color and sharp edges.
    Whence comes virtue? It resides not in the pages before me.
    Truth lies in darkness, deep inside, else we remain nescient.
    Befuddled by detail, contrast, and illusion
    grasped too firmly, understanding is his barrier.
    Or perhpaps it is mine.

~Raithere