Insight from Asian Genes......

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by TruthSeeker, Jan 21, 2006.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Sorry, but yes. I haven't been able to get anything from my discussion with you and I barely have time to come here, let alone trying again.

It's ok. At least somebody here have a Phd in genetics and are more capable of answering my questions and criticizing me more accurately...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Why would there be a problem with inbreeding with asians then?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Renrue Someone Registered Senior Member

TruthSeeker,
    Nice escape; however, it seems my replies relate to those with the PhDs.

Excuse me? Do you have a PhD? So, the questioner only replies to those with PhDs. Just because I don't have a doctorate, does not make my QUESTIONS less valid. Maybe when it comes to answers, yes, but not when I question you. I see you can't even argue with a commoner.

I bet spuriousmonkey and Hercules Rockefeller would answer my questions. If you can't answer my questions, then obvious non-PhD level questioning would debunk your speculations.

[Renrue]

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iam Banned Banned

Whoa...I just had to add, truthseeker. Your brain works uglier than a donkey's @ss

If you were truly for diversity and imperfections(perceived) you would not have targeted asians but would have found them natural to yourself and your environment. But instead, asians are very distinct and different from YOU as you so openly pointed out. You are a brazilian living in canada. That is not the homeland of asians and therefore as typical racists do, they are confounded and uncomfortable. You have never set foot in asia. You are talking of 'others' that you perceive do not fit into your mold. If you also were the least bit serious about your funk of a hypothesis you would have targeted the obvious and easiest which is africans. But you didn't for one reason. When it comes to competition, people do not target those they feel are not a threat. You are nothing but completely OPPOSED to diversity. Everyone else is a mongrelization of caucasian and add 'other' or 'others' such as yourself. The other extreme is Asian. The east is the extreme opposite coin from the west and it is successful and original just as western culture. Therefore, in many ways its seen as a competitor as they make their own rules. You are a byproduct of this and you identify with the west. Right, there you have it. Of course you want the world to interbreed so much you do not have to deal with any differences whatsoever because you are a racist and prejudiced. Your motives stem from the fact you are uncomfortable with what you 'perceive' as differences, therefore you want interbreeding to wipe it from existence. The problem is even if there was a one race, there would be genetic problems because the bottomline is ENVIRONMENT is the eventual judge of genetics. Mixed race offspring are not devoid of health problems. You have a very stupid assumption of genetics and evolution. Liken it to breeding dogs, its a mutt. The outcome is unknown, not necessarily better or worse. What your actually proposing is the genetic genocide of a certain breed because your a mutt. The cost of this would be the loss of culture, language, and diverse ideologies and ways of life. Why those here can't see through your slimy, pathetic racist motives is stupid. You are a fraud and obvious. You are intolerant of diversity actually.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
  8. WhisperBlade Registered Senior Member

Well said. *Applauds*. I believe the verdict is clear. Let us move on.

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

You think that because you have no clue about half of the logic...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Is there anywhere I targeted them or said they are not natural to myself and my environment?

So? African people are different from brasilians too! And russians, and french, and vietnamese and so on. What is the problem with being different? You see, you call me racist because I observe differences while I call you racist because you make a huge deal about those same differences. Who is more racist, the one that accept the differences or the one who denies it? I have the impression this much logic would actually explode your brain, so I barely expect an answer from you...

I'm not uncomfortable with them. I would go to Chinatown and spend the day with a whole bunch of asians on chinese new yeat and have a whole bunch of asian friends if I was uncomfortable with them, would I?

No. Hopefully some day.

Which mold are you talking about?

I don't target anyone. I made an observation about some characteristics of the asian appearance and that's all. I could have talked about africans, but I would make different comments simply because they are different. What is the problem with people being different?

Which competition?

Ha. Yeah, right... So how about you travelling to the other side of the world, fall in love and marry there, eh?

Well, thank God the east is different! I would like eastern philosophy and would have studied it for a decade if it was like the western! I very much dislike western culture. It is very sad that chinese culture is becoming so westernalized...

I'm actually the odd one because I'm a taoist and zen-buddhist.

Interbreeding will not reduce differences- it will actually increase it. Take a look at Canada...

Not at all. It is because I accept and love those differences that I encourage multiculturalization.

Well, of course. That's the whole point. A single race would have a smaller likelyhood of survival because the environment would determine it. If the environment would change drastically, it could easily kill everyone! It would be much harder for that to happen if there is diversity! That's the whole point of diversity being beneficial!

They are less likely to have, and they generally have less health problems.

If I have a very stupid assumption you don't even have the slight idea what evolution is.

"Genetic genocide". Wow. You are smart.
    I'm not even talking about a single breed here...

Not really. There are many generations of asian here in Canada, and they never lost their culture, language or ideologies! You should really do you homework. You have no idea... just no idea...

It is you that is intolerant of diversity. As I said before, the fact that you see those differences and criticize me for pointing them out is a huge indication that the racist guy here is you! If you weren't racist, you would see the differences, accept them and embrace them. You are not doing any of that. Instead, you are reprimending me for pointing them out!

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

The racist is the one who censors differences while the others point them out and appreciate them.

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Inbreeding is a problem in any culture, not just with asians.
    Ok. Let me just redefine this thing. Because nobody here seems to understand anyways.

From dictionary.com:
    in·breed ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nbrd)
    tr.v. in·bred, (-brd) in·breed·ing, in·breeds
    1. To breed by the continued mating of closely related individuals, especially to preserve desirable traits in a stock.
    2. To breed or develop within; engender.
    1.The breeding of related individuals within an isolated or a closed group of organisms or people.

So, inbreeding is a problem because it causes genetic complications. It doesn't matter if it is with asians or non-asians. The "race" is irrelevant. Inbreeding is not genetically beneficial.

So here is the fucking evidence of what I've been talking about for pages.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding
    "Inbreeding is breeding between close relatives.

If practiced repeatedly, it typically leads to a reduction in genetic diversity. Inbreeding often leads to reduced health and fitness (called consanguinity depression, inbreeding depression); however, livestock breeders often practice inbreeding, then cull unfit offspring, especially when they are trying to establish a new and desirable trait in their stock.

An inbred individual is likely to possess several physical and health defects, in addition to higher incidence of inheriting a poor trait. They include:
    • reduced fertility both in litter size and in sperm viability
    • increased congenital disorders
    • fluctuating facial asymmetry
    • lower birth rate
    • higher infant mortality
    • slower growth rate
    • smaller adult size
    • loss of immune system function."

Th reason why I said chinese could possibly be more inbred is because they lived in isolation within individual farms for centuries, until not long ago (like 50 years or so). That was my whole point. As it is said in the article, inbreeding reduces genetic diversity, which is on eof the reasons why I encourage interbreeding, multicultural acceptance, etc. That's the whole point of the thread.

12. iam Banned Banned

You are much worse than I originally suspected. I actually held back more than I should have. You are a worthless, nasty, deceitful piece of sh*t!

You are nothing but a bold-faced liar and double-talker. Its not logic, you dirty scum. You observe differences for the SOLE PURPOSE OF NOT ACCEPTING THEM. Your whole defense is to bolster and feed your racist garbage! You're so far dishonest, you absolutely don't pay attention to reality. I don't give a rat's @ss what eastern philosphies you believe you understand or profess. You are like a fundamentalist religionist. You fit reality to your beliefs. You have proven deceit is your game and goal and nothing more.

You observe differences, make a huge deal about them, are unwilling to accept those differences and propose genetic mongelization whereby wiping out the race you "claim" needs "help." That's twisted racism under the guise of diversity. That is actually sick, twisted and perverted...That is you, Truthseeker

Why are you concerned about the asian race when you are not asian? Why would you BIASLY FOCUS on THEIR PERCEIVED GENETIC LACK AND NOT YOURS? Its very obvious you want a piece of their genetic material. You secretly believe they have a genetic advantage that would benefit you or complete you. Why weren't you humble or fair enough to state this in the first place? But by your very tone and attitude, you see asians as inferior. What if asians saw you in the reverse. That you were genetically lacking and need to be interbred to the point of extinction?

If everyone interbred, the outcome would be a single race. Genetic diversity only goes so far. Eventually the process repeats itself. Environment is the eventual shaper of genes and therefore your 'genetic' diversity would be obsolete and benefits no one.

But thats because theres always been a homefire burning. If the type of complete interbreeding you speak of happens the originality will be lost and therefore not really exist. Even within several generations, those offspring that are of mixed(starkly contrasted) ancestry almost never continue their parent's original legacy, its not in their nature. Their sense of identity is compromised. A horse and donkey produce a mule. The mule is sterile. Interbreeding is not always evolutionarily beneficial.

13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Just the answer I expected. Now the truth is obvious for all.

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I should have heard Billy T's advice a looooooong time ago...

15. iam Banned Banned

LOL!!....IF BILLY WHOEVER AGREES WITH YOU, HE IS MORE RETARDED THAN CLINICALLY DIAGNOSED RETARDS! WHICH I ACTUALLY HAVE RESPECT FOR THEM, AS THEY HAVE AN OBVIOUS EXCUSE AND CAN'T HELP OTHERWISE. AS FOR YOU, TRUTHSEEKER, ARE AN EXTREME IDIOT AND A SCUMMY CHARACTER WITH NO EXCUSES PERHAPS BAD GENES AND DISHONESTY OF YOUR OWN WILL, NOW THATS DISGUSTING.

16. iam Banned Banned

And what a scum you are.. You are the racist here. First, you pointed out differences for the specific purpose of unappreciation! You pointed out differences to censor it genetically by proposing complete racial interbreeding, thereby wiping out differences. You are a brazilian mutt who wish to further your interbreeding hobbies probably because you perceive a lack within yourself. You don't like those who are different from yourself or you feel superior or inferior. Definitely you have a problem with diversity, otherwise you would have never started this thread in the first place. As far as the whole monkey sphiel, you targeting asians is a contrived setup because as I stated earlier it doesn't really fit. I could argue that you have characteristics resembling apes much more than an asian or anyone or group with excess body hair, dark skin coloring, lower intelligence etc.

You are so dumb...

17. iam Banned Banned

You don't need interbreeding for multicultural acceptance. The eventual outcome of total interbreeding would be a gradual loss of cultures. Asians are not inbred. They don't have a problem. Why should they "interbreed" in the manner you speak of? For who's benefit? Theirs? OR YOURS? You want to bring them down to your level, truthseeker. It irks your ego they don't need you or more rather it might actually degrade them. Admit it. Your motives are hidden behind what you fail to say.

I will only say this once and concisely as possible. Only when one can respect and tolerate what one does not understand, possess, and is outside of themselves does one truly embrace diversity. You and those like you only respect and tolerate what you identify with. That is why you want to "change" asians. This is your real motive no matter what fluff, hypothesis and cover-ups you choose. You want to own asians genetically because you are intolerant of their existence as they are because you can see clear differences. By making us of a one race family by pooling all genetic material into one - your version of genetic diversity, can you truly tolerate and embrace everyone (yourself) because their will be no differences to deal with. How evolutionarily weak.

18. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Are you opposed to a melting pot scenario, iam?

19. iam Banned Banned

No, I'm for it. Truthseeker is using and applying the 'term' diversity as a disguise and in the wrong context . He proposes interbreeding to encourage 'diversity', His 'diversity' is served to remove all differences. If truthseeker is a hybrid fruit, he wants all apples and pears to interbreed to be like him, 'diversified!' 'You have what I have, I have what you have', thereby more fruitcakes such as him. Not that there is anything inherently wrong with that but then there is nothing wrong with apples and pears either. This is because he can't handle differences, thats why he wants so much integration. This has nothing to do with real diversity. This is the other extreme measure of racism. There are two extremes of racism and prejudice which is intolerance of differences. One extreme is total xenophobia and systematic extermination of perceived difference and the other is total integration, the systematic extermination of perceived difference. He proposes the latter, not because he hates racism. Its because he is racist. He is inclined toward the latter because he doesn't clearly identify with a single race. He mentions several times that 'race' in his opinion is bogus. Whether this is true or not has nothing to do with the fact his whole premise is based on his own prejudices. Total genetic integration would equal 0 melting pot! That is besides his point. His motive is simple. Make others in his own image. Maybe he has a delusional and obsessive mental disorder regarding race from his own lack of identity.

20. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

ASIAN MEN.....................Body weight.............Nessacary daily dry Height............................Low/ Normal........... food consumption
    5 ft. 1 inch [154.9 cm].....126lbs/ 141lbs [63.45kg].....4.23lbs [1.9035kg]
    5 ft. 2 inch [157.5 cm].....129lbs/ 144lbs [64.80kg].....4.32lbs [1.9440kg]
    5 ft. 3 inch [160.0 cm].....132lbs/ 148lbs [66.60kg].....4.44lbs [1.9980kg]
    5 ft. 4 inch [162.6 cm].....135lbs/ 152lbs [68.40kg].....4.56lbs [2.0520kg]
    5 ft. 5 inch [165.1 cm].....138lbs/ 156lbs [70.20kg].....4.68lbs [2.1060kg]
    5 ft. 6 inch [167.6 cm].....142lbs/ 161lbs [72.45kg].....4.83lbs [2.1735kg]
    5 ft. 7 inch [170.2 cm].....147lbs/ 166lbs [74.70kg].....4.98lbs [2.2410kg]
    5 ft. 8 inch [172.7 cm].....151lbs/ 170lbs [76.50kg].....5.10lbs [2.2950kg]
    5 ft. 9 inch [175.3 cm].....155lbs/ 174lbs [78.30kg].....5.22lbs [2.3490kg]
    5 ft 10 inch [177.8 cm].....159lbs/ 179lbs [80.55kg].....5.37lbs [2.4165kg]
    5 ft 11 inch [180.3 cm].....164lbs/ 184lbs [82.80kg].....5.52lbs [2.4840kg]
    6 ft. 0 inch [182.9 cm].....168lbs/ 189lbs [85.05kg].....5.67lbs [2.5515kg]
    6 ft. 1 inch [185.4 cm].....173lbs/ 194lbs [87.30kg].....5.82lbs [2.6190kg]
    6 ft. 2 inch [188.0 cm].....178lbs/ 199lbs [89.55kg].....5.97lbs [2.6865kg]
    6 ft. 3 inch [190.5 cm].....182lbs/ 204lbs [91.80kg].....6.12lbs [2.7540kg]
    6 ft. 4 inch [193.4 cm].....186lbs/ 209lbs [94.05kg].....6.27lbs [2.8215kg]

Scale 1 pound(lbs) = 0.45 kg

ASIAN FEMALE.....................Body weight.......................Nessacary dry Height..............................Low / Normal....................food consumption
    4 ft. 8 inch [142.2 cm].....104 lbs/ 119 lbs [53.55kg].....3.57lbs [1.6065kg]
    4 ft. 9 inch [144.7 cm].....106 lbs/ 122 lbs [54.90kg].....3.66lbs [1.6470kg]
    4 ft 10inch [147.3 cm].....109 lbs/ 125 lbs [56.25kg].....3.75lbs [1.6875kg]
    4 ft 11inch [149.8 cm].....112 lbs/ 128 lbs [57.60kg].....3.84lbs [1.7280kg]
    5 ft. 0 inch [152.4 cm].....115 lbs/ 131 lbs [58.95kg].....3.93lbs [1.7685kg]
    5 ft. 1 inch [154.9 cm].....118 lbs/ 134 lbs [60.30kg].....4.02lbs [1.8090kg]
    5 ft. 2 inch [157.5 cm].....121 lbs/ 138 lbs [62.10kg].....4.14lbs [1.8630kg]
    5 ft. 3 inch [160.0 cm].....125 lbs/ 142 lbs [63.90kg].....4.26lbs [1.9170kg]
    5 ft. 4 inch [162.6 cm].....129 lbs/ 146 lbs [65.70kg].....4.38lbs [1.9710kg]
    5 ft. 5 inch [165.1 cm].....133 lbs/ 150 lbs [67.50kg].....4.50lbs [2.0250kg]
    5 ft. 6 inch [167.6 cm].....137 lbs/ 154 lbs [69.30kg].....4.62lbs [2.0790kg]
    5 ft. 7 inch [170.2 cm].....141 lbs/ 158 lbs [71.10kg].....4.74lbs [2.1330kg]
    5 ft. 8 inch [172.7 cm].....145 lbs/ 163 lbs [73.35kg].....4.89lbs [2.2005kg]
    5 ft. 9 inch [175.3 cm].....149 lbs/ 168 lbs [75.60kg].....5.04lbs [2.2680kg]
    5 ft 10inch [177.8 cm].....153 lbs/ 173 lbs [77.85kg].....5.19lbs [2.3355kg]
    5 ft 11inch [180.3 cm].....157 lbs/ 178 lbs [80.10kg].....5.34lbs [2.4030kg]
    6 ft. 0 inch [182.9 cm].....161 lbs/ 183 lbs [82.35kg].....5.49lbs [2.4705kg]

The above table defines the healthy body weight for asian people assorted by height it also provides the dry weight of food that needs to be consumed by the asian person.
    From my observation i see that many asian appear to be under the appropiate weight for there group, this is a sure sign of the lack of food consumption by asians, as i said before is seems that rice as a staple fools the eatter into beliving that they have ate enough food when thay have not eatten enough.
    This can be damageing in the long term exspecially so for males.
    example and compare:
    6 pounds of rice gives about 9,600 calories, the average human uses about 2,000 calories just walking around the house. sleeping, lazy activity this would require the consumtion of just over 1 pound of rice per day(1 pound rice = 1,600 calories). A active male under medium labor would use about 5,000 calories per day( 6,000 to 7,000 on the upper end of medium labor). A male under heavy labor such as mover, landscaper,weight lifter, will burn as much as 10,000 calories per day.
    The issue becomes more complicated as the humans being beings to shead protien and calories from the urien and bowels roughly about the consumption of 4,000 to 5,000 calories. this means that a man preforming heavy labor burning 9,000 calories is out of fuel for half of the day, if he ate a 5,000 calorie meal which was the previous days dinner and the morning break feast, the mans body then must find a source of energy, that source of energy is the mans own body.
    Such a circumstance can be damaging under exstended time frames, if the population is alrerady underweight, and not getting a sufficent amout of food source in density it can effect the progenery of the population.

I see this as a problem in asia, due to the use of rice as a staple, asian must learn to eat more rice.(more food)

The need production of rice for most asian countries, at 6 pounds of rice per person;
    China 3,888,331.929 tons
    Cambodia 43,680.09 tons
    Japan 384,412.455 tons
    N.Korea 69,345.606 tons
    S.Korea 149,787.879 tons
    Laos 16,836.822 tons
    Malaysia 79,502.097 tons
    Philippines 252,522.276 tons
    Vietnam 248,555.913 tons
    Thailand 197,098.635 tons
    Taiwan 68,384.385 tons
    Indonesia 657,921.441 tons
    Mongolia 7,605.039 tons
    Hong Kong 20,696.058 tons

TOTAL ASIA 6,084,680.625 tons rice.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

The melting pot is a strategy used by the US to decrease the cultural diversity amongst its immigrants, removing all differences.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot

"The melting pot is a metaphor for the way in which homogenous societies develop, in which the ingredients in the pot (people of different cultures and religions) are combined so as to lose their discrete identities and yield a final product of uniform consistency and flavor, which is quite different from the original inputs. This process is also known as cultural assimilation."

You are for it, eh? Just as I said, you are a racist. I'm totally against the melting pot idea. I'm for multiculturalism. You are very obviously against it.

You are either extremely racist or extremely ignorant having no idea whatsoever what you are talking about. Which one do you prefer, sir?

22. iam Banned Banned

Yeah.. right. Read your original post. Multiculturalism and the melting pot for you are one and the same terms. You are not for multiculturalism or the melting pot. You make me laugh.

Cultural assimilation does not necessarily mean genetic assimilation which you propose. You also have a hard time accepting with those differing than yourself, thereby you are not truly multicultural either.

23. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

ASIAN MEN.....................Body weight.............Nessacary daily dry Height............................Low/ Normal........... food consumption
    5 ft. 1 inch [154.9 cm].....126lbs/ 141lbs [63.45kg].....4.23lbs [1.9035kg]
    5 ft. 2 inch [157.5 cm].....129lbs/ 144lbs [64.80kg].....4.32lbs [1.9440kg]
    5 ft. 3 inch [160.0 cm].....132lbs/ 148lbs [66.60kg].....4.44lbs [1.9980kg]
    5 ft. 4 inch [162.6 cm].....135lbs/ 152lbs [68.40kg].....4.56lbs [2.0520kg]
    5 ft. 5 inch [165.1 cm].....138lbs/ 156lbs [70.20kg].....4.68lbs [2.1060kg]
    5 ft. 6 inch [167.6 cm].....142lbs/ 161lbs [72.45kg].....4.83lbs [2.1735kg]
    5 ft. 7 inch [170.2 cm].....147lbs/ 166lbs [74.70kg].....4.98lbs [2.2410kg]
    5 ft. 8 inch [172.7 cm].....151lbs/ 170lbs [76.50kg].....5.10lbs [2.2950kg]
    5 ft. 9 inch [175.3 cm].....155lbs/ 174lbs [78.30kg].....5.22lbs [2.3490kg]
    5 ft 10 inch [177.8 cm].....159lbs/ 179lbs [80.55kg].....5.37lbs [2.4165kg]
    5 ft 11 inch [180.3 cm].....164lbs/ 184lbs [82.80kg].....5.52lbs [2.4840kg]
    6 ft. 0 inch [182.9 cm].....168lbs/ 189lbs [85.05kg].....5.67lbs [2.5515kg]
    6 ft. 1 inch [185.4 cm].....173lbs/ 194lbs [87.30kg].....5.82lbs [2.6190kg]
    6 ft. 2 inch [188.0 cm].....178lbs/ 199lbs [89.55kg].....5.97lbs [2.6865kg]
    6 ft. 3 inch [190.5 cm].....182lbs/ 204lbs [91.80kg].....6.12lbs [2.7540kg]
    6 ft. 4 inch [193.4 cm].....186lbs/ 209lbs [94.05kg].....6.27lbs [2.8215kg]

ASIAN FEMALE.....................Body weight.......................Nessacary dry Height..............................Low / Normal....................food consumption
    4 ft. 8 inch [142.2 cm].....104 lbs/ 119 lbs [53.55kg].....3.57lbs [1.6065kg]
    4 ft. 9 inch [144.7 cm].....106 lbs/ 122 lbs [54.90kg].....3.66lbs [1.6470kg]
    4 ft 10inch [147.3 cm].....109 lbs/ 125 lbs [56.25kg].....3.75lbs [1.6875kg]
    4 ft 11inch [149.8 cm].....112 lbs/ 128 lbs [57.60kg].....3.84lbs [1.7280kg]
    5 ft. 0 inch [152.4 cm].....115 lbs/ 131 lbs [58.95kg].....3.93lbs [1.7685kg]
    5 ft. 1 inch [154.9 cm].....118 lbs/ 134 lbs [60.30kg].....4.02lbs [1.8090kg]
    5 ft. 2 inch [157.5 cm].....121 lbs/ 138 lbs [62.10kg].....4.14lbs [1.8630kg]
    5 ft. 3 inch [160.0 cm].....125 lbs/ 142 lbs [63.90kg].....4.26lbs [1.9170kg]
    5 ft. 4 inch [162.6 cm].....129 lbs/ 146 lbs [65.70kg].....4.38lbs [1.9710kg]
    5 ft. 5 inch [165.1 cm].....133 lbs/ 150 lbs [67.50kg].....4.50lbs [2.0250kg]
    5 ft. 6 inch [167.6 cm].....137 lbs/ 154 lbs [69.30kg].....4.62lbs [2.0790kg]
    5 ft. 7 inch [170.2 cm].....141 lbs/ 158 lbs [71.10kg].....4.74lbs [2.1330kg]
    5 ft. 8 inch [172.7 cm].....145 lbs/ 163 lbs [73.35kg].....4.89lbs [2.2005kg]
    5 ft. 9 inch [175.3 cm].....149 lbs/ 168 lbs [75.60kg].....5.04lbs [2.2680kg]
    5 ft 10inch [177.8 cm].....153 lbs/ 173 lbs [77.85kg].....5.19lbs [2.3355kg]
    5 ft 11inch [180.3 cm].....157 lbs/ 178 lbs [80.10kg].....5.34lbs [2.4030kg]
    6 ft. 0 inch [182.9 cm].....161 lbs/ 183 lbs [82.35kg].....5.49lbs [2.4705kg]

The above table defines the healthy body weight for asian people assorted by height it also provides the dry weight of food that needs to be consumed by the asian person.
    From my observation i see that many asian appear to be under the appropiate weight for there group, this is a sure sign of the lack of food consumption by asians, as i said before is seems that rice as a staple fools the eatter into beliving that they have ate enough food when thay have not eatten enough.
    This can be damageing in the long term exspecially so for males.
    example and compare:
    6 pounds of rice gives about 9,600 calories, the average human uses about 2,000 calories just walking around the house. sleeping, lazy activity this would require the consumtion of just over 1 pound of rice per day(1 pound rice = 1,600 calories). A active male under medium labor would use about 5,000 calories per day( 6,000 to 7,000 on the upper end of medium labor). A male under heavy labor such as mover, landscaper,weight lifter, will burn as much as 10,000 calories per day.
    The issue becomes more complicated as the humans being beings to shead protien and calories from the urien and bowels roughly about the consumption of 4,000 to 5,000 calories. this means that a man preforming heavy labor burning 9,000 calories is out of fuel for half of the day, if he ate a 5,000 calorie meal which was the previous days dinner and the morning break feast, the mans body then must find a source of energy, that source of energy is the mans own body.
    Such a circumstance can be damaging under exstended time frames, if the population is alrerady underweight, and not getting a sufficent amout of food source in density it can effect the progenery of the population.

I see this as a problem in asia, due to the use of rice as a staple, asian must learn to eat more rice.(more food)

The need production of rice for most asian countries, at 6 pounds of rice per person;
    China 3,888,331.929 tons
    Cambodia 43,680.09 tons
    Japan 384,412.455 tons
    N.Korea 69,345.606 tons
    S.Korea 149,787.879 tons
    Laos 16,836.822 tons
    Malaysia 79,502.097 tons
    Philippines 252,522.276 tons
    Vietnam 248,555.913 tons
    Thailand 197,098.635 tons
    Taiwan 68,384.385 tons
    Indonesia 657,921.441 tons