Insult theism but don't insult atheism

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by VitalOne, Oct 20, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It does matter, in the Religion forum. I have had moderators harass me and other moderators ignore my complaints. I got over it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

VitalOne brings it on himself. He ignores everyone and keeps rambling on the same ramblings..

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Maybe, I haven't been keeping up with his posts. I was just answering your question.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i like him though he is even better at entertaining me than sandy mainly because he lacks the maturity to walk away from a debate

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Well if the moderator does his job well it shouldn't matter whether he is an atheist or not.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Debate ? lol

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But that's actually good advice. I'm off now..

10. VitalOne Banned Banned

Great resort, personal attacks...remember you're FULLY allowed to attack me but I can't attack you, so go ahead, you're atheists, its fully allowed for you

Again you all dodge away from the argument, you guys are really good at that, you see you can't address the argument, so instead of addressing it you change the subject to avoid it, then get upset if I say you're changing the subject, its a typical tactic used

11. VitalOne Banned Banned

Brings what on? Asking you to stay on the subject of the argument, yeah man that's such a horrible thing to do

Wanting my topics to remain unlocked when other topics of THE EXACT SAME MANNER are fully allowed and opened, such a horrible thing

Yeah I agree it shouldn't matter, and I NEVER said it matters (again changing the subject)

Yeah there is no debate with you here's your strategy

Me: [argument here]
    You: "Well you know you should just get over it"
    Me: "You know you're changing the subject"
    You: "Yeah it sounds like him, does it matter if the moderators are atheists?"
    Me: "You're changing the subject"
    You: "He brings this on himself"

ROFL LMAO

12. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

this very sentence is clear evidence of your inability to use logic correctly!
    Nowhere in my post do I say or imply that the bias exists.
    You have misinterpreted what was said to suit your own ends.
    Logical fallacy.

Ironical, isn't it.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

don't feed the trolls

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Ok, I give... I don't care if I get an infraction over this..

Vital you are the most arrogant, self important, delusional moron I ever met !!

To the Mods, please close the hellhole of a thread..

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

And that wasn't insulting theists either, it's insulting you Vital. And you damn well know you deserve it, at least I hope so because then there might still be hope for you.

16. VitalOne Banned Banned

You guys can't explain anything, I pointed out innumerable examples and all you can say is "oh well who cares"

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

awwwww you still think your making a point

Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  18. VitalOne Banned Banned

19. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

So now you know how things are here VitalOne. People don't like trolls. Deal with it or go elsewhere.

:shrug:

20. VitalOne Banned Banned

How is it trolling? Saying "Christians support human sacrifice", "God kills American soldiers as retribution for gay tolerance", "To theists: How do you distinguish between reality and wishful thinking?" isn't considered trolling, but "Neccessary requirements for not believing in God" and "Logical fallacies of atheism" is trolling

21. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

There is no point in me again explaining to you why your recent actions are trolling. You just need to accept that it is considered trolling and deal with that.

22. VitalOne Banned Banned

ROFL...in other words "I can't explain it either, but I can pretend I do and make it appear as if I can"

23. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

First of all Vital, your really starting to get annoying. Secondly, be a man and grow some f***ing balls and talk to ME if you got a problem with me, instead of acting like some fag and reporting it... you could have told me that the word f**k bothered you and I would have gladly edited the OP in that thread. But no, you just got pissed off because the contents goes against your personal beliefs which is the REAL reason you reported it in the first place. Oh, and your probably gonna report that I said fag too. I don't care. Its a forum, not my job.

Its kinda funny though when a gay guy calls you a fag.

Go ahead and ban me... and ban VitalOne too for using the work f*ck with the vowel. :wallbang: