Interesting 9/11 video

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Kittamaru, Aug 8, 2014.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

in my opinion, WTC 7 was indeed a CD.
    executed by the US government.
    don't forget, WTC 7 was part of our national security.
    it was probably rigged for CD as soon as the government acquired it.
    when silverstien said "pull it", he meant exactly that.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Correct - I mentioned it once, in passing, as part of one sentence, you're the one making a mountain out of a molehill. I still haven't made any claims about its significance above and beyond stating that a 4% variation in mass leads to a variation in the second significant figure.

Thankyou for proving my point - once you know the dimensions of the box-colums and cross-beams on each floor, calculating the mass of steel on that floor is trivial.

Go back and re-read what I said - I said that when the dimensions of the box-columns and cross-beams are known, you can use the density to calculate the mass of the steel, and suggested that doing so was a trivial exercise.

I mentioned it as a pathway to calculating the total mass, you're the one trolling it with this obsession you have over the fact that I acknowledged that different grades of structural steel have different densities.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Thankyou for demonstrating that you haven't understood the point that I was making.

We know what the density of the cross beams was, that's been established, and you've agreed that any deviations from that are insignificant. The question now becomes what were the dimensions of the cross-beams in the core. I've mentioned this several times and you have pretty much ignored it, choosing instead to obsess over an insignificant aside made about an insignificant variation - hence trolling and cherry-picking.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Nice link Stryder.
    If that doesn't convince all those who can even consider such a conspiracy is possible, then in my opinion, they are a lost cause.

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

it seems to me that this information would be included with the blueprints.
    i also believe that the grade of steel and the dimensions of the core was given in the congressional 911 report.
    i would imagine that the static weight of the floors would be constant.
    that leaves the perimeter, which i assume the information would be available somewhere.
    why psiky is having such a problem with all of this is anyones guess.

he said he couldn't find this info for any skyscraper he searched on.
    the above implies he must get this info indirectly, like you suggest.

9. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

10. Grumpy Curmudgeon of Lucidity Valued Senior Member

Photizo

Of course not, it was a direct result of damage caused when a building(Tower One)collapsed next to it and it burned for over 7 hours, unfought.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Note how the external columns fell outward in strips like banana peel, draping all the way across WTC 6 and toward WTC 7(the pile of smoking ruins behind 6).

[video=youtube;_kSq663m0G8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8[/video]
    As to what "Pull it" meant...

"Regarding WTC 7: The long-awaited US Government NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) report on the collapse of WTC 7 is due to be published at the end of this year (although it has been delayed already a few times [ adding fuel to the conspiracy theorists fires!]). That report should explain the cause and mechanics of the collapse in great detail. Early on the afternoon of September 11th 2001, following the collapse of WTC 1 & 2, I feared a collapse of WTC 7 (as did many on my staff).

The reasons are as follows:

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.

2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.

3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.

4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit."

Regards, Dan Nigro
    Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

http://911guide.googlepages.com/danielnigro

Grumpy

11. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

Hey Grumpy, long time no see. Yeah but of course the Fire Dept probably planted the bombs.

Great post, though, for those of us who aren't clinically deranged.

12. Grumpy Curmudgeon of Lucidity Valued Senior Member

Aqueous Id
    It's hell, getting old. I don't recommend it, but it is slightly better than the alternative(usually).

Grumpy:itold:

13. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

15. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

Life is the alternative. Hell is the default setting.

16. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

And when is it known.

Look at the perimeter columns in the blue prints that YOU LINKED TO.

Can you figure out the thickness of the walls in the box columns? Or do you just see a square blob with not indication of how much hollow space is in the column?

psik

17. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

What are those QUOTES for? Are you implying that you quoted me on something.

Would you care to provide a link and explain what your excuse for banning me was?

I said I wanted to see the model. Are you saying I am under some obligation to participate in what I regard as a defective hypothesis?

More like you are looking for any trivial excuse.

psik

18. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

They're one example of the blue-prints online, and the blue prints aren't the only source of information available. There were how many different kinds of box columns? I don't imagine it would have been more than a handful.

19. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Certainly:

You have made it a point this entire thread that building a model should be "trivially easy"... and yet, when someone asks you how to do so, you claim it isn't your problem how to do it... argumentum ad ignorantiam

20. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

His hypothesis is about resonance. I never said anything about that. If he wants to test it, I have no objections. I do not have a clue how he would do it.

You are just making up excuses.

psik

21. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

Yeah, yeah! Claim stuff is out there somewhere but then can't provide a link to it. Seen it before and before and before.

psik

22. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Now try addressing what I actually said...

23. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Right... because I need an excuse for anything... *rolls eyes*

Why would he do that? He much prefers to rant and rave about this incredible conspiracy of his, yet is unable to proffer even a shred of evidence for.