Interesting Issue In UK

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Eluminate, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

UK? who cares about the UK? look at the fascism in the US of A!

... i know... ACLU is working hard on the case so there's hope the woman will get her job back.
    actually that's not happening. when pigs fly and John Kerry stops lying (sorry, just had to throw that in there), then maybe.

as far as the UK goes, what's happening is the UK sliding down a slippery slope.
    terrorism-preaching is OK now. inviting terrorist speakers who even Arab editorials condemn as backward lunatics is now "OK"
    i'm sure they're popular in London where the mayor is a deranged Marxist and whose contravertial popular statements are making "the beeb" (Baathist Broadcasting Corporation) salivate

as my dear friend "Proud Muslim / Syrian" kept pointing out, Islam is the religion with the biggest growth rate in the UK. how much of it is atributed to Saudi funding of Wahabi mosques? i'm scared to even think about it.
    at least in England you have the drunk soccer hooligans to battle Islamist fascism on the streets

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Although I don't mind the poster, I know it would be resented if placed near churches in the USA. In the conservative heartland, it wouldn't last a day. Does this mean we are under Christian dhimmitude? I don't think so. Many cultures are offended by public sexuality, and things go better when those of us who are more "liberated" do not shove it in their faces. Being offensive is not a commercial prerogative.

I'm not aware of any current Muslim fascist movements, otheadp. Can you provide a reference? I don't understand why you have made a reference to fascism in this context.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. otheadp Banned Banned

Wahabists that call you a racist every time you ask them about beheadings or about Muslim property a.k.a. women in Burqas

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

This case will be won by her because they can't impose that type of restriction on anyone.