"ion energy upon the chemical structure"

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Bishadi, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bishadi Banned Banned

can anyone locate the the physics on this?

how is an RF being imposed to another substance? Is it coherantly maintained, like in polaritonics?

I do not have the pub, so if any can assist on locating this i would like to see what the math looks as the authors define this. (apparently the experiment is already in application)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tuberculatious Banned Banned

it says it is a meeting abstract. that's not a publication i think.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bishadi Banned Banned

the more looking, the better

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2002APS..GECWF1004B

The Smithsonian/NASA Astrophysics Data System

http://en.scientificcommons.org/robert_david_short

A Mass Spectrometric and Ion Energy Study of the Continuous Wave Plasma Polymerization of Acrylic Acid

then

This is what the guy does. Perhaps he has something more, than just some spouting off on "ion energy upon the chemical structure" (mass)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nasor Valued Senior Member

WTF? You just posted two papers that have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Is there supposed to be some point here? Do you even understand what these papers are about, and what important result the authors are trying to communicate?

8. Bishadi Banned Banned

i guess you did not realize the authors of the abstracts and the association of them and their work.

look at the http://en.scientificcommons.org/robert_david_short... link

i think they share the same 'water cooler' at the orafice

9. Nasor Valued Senior Member

I guess I'll ask again, since you didn't answer my question. Is there supposed to be some point here? Do you even understand what these papers are about, and what important result the authors are trying to communicate? If there is a point, please explicitly explain it rather than hinting around about people "sharing the same water cooler".

10. Bishadi Banned Banned

perhaps read the questions on the OP.

the point is clear; is there math to describe what is being performed experimentally?

so as ooooosual, i like to bring up items, that are from thinking folk, trying to apply evidence to understanding.

i asked if the math to describe the evidence is available.

so what was the point of your post?

to basically share you don't read, perhaps?

did you not get the memo: the sky is not BLUE, it is found to be black with little white dots, most of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.