Iran: Israel can be destroyed with one nuke

Discussion in 'World Events' started by madanthonywayne, Jan 23, 2007.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

More good news from the middle east.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

More scare tactics to drum up another deficit war on Iran, which would also be a losing war.
    Iran has no nukes for one, so blustery speech is all you needed to justify another bloodbath in oil country?
    Iran can hate Israel if it so chooses. Iran has a direct stake in what happens in Iraq and the rest of the ME. It is a regional power with interests attached. Recall US domination over Latin American politics for 150 years?
    Iran will not always have a religious fundie in power. The US has made these people stronger than ever by diving into Iraq.
    The US has also made it clear that unless said country has nukes, WE will control your politics and economy. If you dare disagree, we will destroy your country.
    No wonder nukes have become so appealling to the nations of the world on the doorstep of US aggression.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Therefore, homophobes similarly can hate gays if they choose?

One might wonder what pecking order exists in and amongst the community of self-invested "victim" classes.

Apparently, gay Judeophobes think less of Jews than homophobes think of gays -- otherwise gay Judeophobes would be haranging on their homophobic opressors as their most immediate danger, not those damn, dirty Jooos.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Genji Registered Senior Member

Nothing scary about holy war. It's been the call of Christianity for centuries. The only scary part is the US, under the Bush mafia, has engaged the entire Islamic world so all their fears of US/Israeli aggression toward Islam and Muslim lands was true after all. The enemies of America are stronger now than ever before.

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

So you drag in the gay gnome in a thread about Iran and Occupied Palestine. **** Off.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2007
  9. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

So.

American is far stronger.

Well, not your half, anyway.

Our half of America can take down your half, and the rest of the planet, too, if y'all ask for it long enough.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Genji Registered Senior Member

Where is that mighty strength showing?? Not in Iraq, not in Afghanistan, not on the Mexican border, not in our ports, not in New Orleans. Your hubris is most certainly unearned.

11. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Not on your planet.

12. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Hmm, when he puts it like that it does seem like a practical solution to the israeli/palestinian conflict.

13. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

This is an Israeli talking on behalf of Iran, heh. Yeah, I'm sure I can get some Iranian to say a bunch of scary things Israel wants to do to Iran as well. I wonder who'll outdo the other..

- N

14. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

The Mullahs have begun to publicly voice thier discontent with the way Ahmadinejad has been handling the entire nuclear issue with regards to the international community. They have questioned whether his confrontational path is really in the nations best interest. Either he or his confrontational stance has to give.

15. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

I do not trust the source (as it is obviously very pro-Israel) but appreciate the fear against Iran.

If Iran goes nuts, Israel could be wiped off the map in one bomb, yes.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

It would have to be a damned big-ass bomb! But how would the Iranians get such a bomb to Israel? I don't think they have the missile capability, nor could they just fly a bomber over Israeli airspace. So ....how would they get such a massively-capable bomb to Israel?

Baron Max

17. Genji Registered Senior Member

Iran doesn't have nukes. Your lust for another deficit war has clouded your mind. Again, Iran doesn't have nukes.

18. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Read Ezekial 39, this may happen sooner than later, it will show that the enemies of Israel are the enemies of God, fascinating passage, I hope everybody reads it to see future history.

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yet!

But even so, my question is/was still a valid one.

Baron Max

20. Genji Registered Senior Member

In a decade they could have a weapon, but a delivery system is unlikely for alot longer.
    Iran won't always have a crazed fundamentalist in power either. They are actually the minority there, despite the racist bashing coming from Islamophobes.
    Israel is the provacateur in the region. They've bombed Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Syria and Occupied Palestine. They have WMD's too.
    Any country in the region would naturally feel the need for a deterrent against US/Israeli WMD's and invasion.
    Imagine the taxpayer savings if Israel WERE erased! Sounds worth it to me.

21. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

But you're an atheistic communist, with a somewhat disguised favor for the Muslims, 'cause they are against Israel, Genji, so that makes it "worth it" to you, a no brainer.

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So based on your limited-knowledge opinion, you're willing to gamble with the lives of all of the Israelis in Israel? How nice of you ....but did you happen to ask any Israelis how they liked your gamble?

Would you gamble like that with your own family? Friends?

Baron Max

23. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

The haters of Israel would have us not see a threat from Iran until a nuke is flying toward Israel, then, maybe they would, but not Genji.