Is Athiesm The Answer?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Yazdajerd, Jun 18, 2004.

1. RawThinkTank Banned Banned

Jan Ardena , Give up, U cannot match my wits.

U mean I am acting childish. Nope , I am childish. That’s my power, my edge over the Atheist people here, They Think they are grownups and hence have stopped their growth.

Any ways If Had I not acted childish, I would have certainly scared the hell of U humans for Ur extinction just like Neanderthals.

anyways Ur insults are not going to change course of my evolution.

Yes it can, it says U indeed have got nothing more that a meow for me, but I need the company of U cats as there are very few of Us right now on this planet.

I understood perectly what you meant and my reponse was a fitting one. Maybe you didn't understand it.

Cant U get this simple phrase.

Simple, to evolve beyond U or transform U into Us.

Sorry that evidence does not exist, for that we will have to create life.

We have already done that in computers, its called Artificial Life. But we will get there may be with BioTechnology.

And that’s why I am better, Faster and More productive than U as all my focus is on problem rather than some thing unreliable as god.

Get that in Ur permanent memory , I am Rationalist.

For they might confuse me to be 1 of them for fighting a saint like U.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

is there a secret message that I've missed? I haven't seen jan here for 10 pages.

I understand the joy of debate but if you just want to yell at someone that has left a discussion, try PMing them.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

"is atheism the answer?"...is the original question........to what? is my first reponse
    If atheism is a reaction to the theist's belief in a 'he-God'....the one in the bible, koran etc, i would wanto tknow if the athiest really sees through all that, or whether her/his reaction is merely still caught up in it, are you with me? in that, does sHe believe in a 'God' that's been rejected?

for example, from my learning and experience, the very idea of a 'he-God' who is omniikpresent and trascendent and all-good etc etc is itSELf an oppressive belief system imposed on earth religious peoples who knew DIRECt experience. meaning hallucinogenically-inspired orgiastic experience. being 'possessed' by the god-man/plant

so, the patriarchal 'he-God'=male authority, realizing the competition of that sought to demonize that. as is seen in mytholgocial writing--for exmple the Hebrew creation myth of the Biblical Genesis

so, i woul want to ask the 'athiest' about that, as in, are you aware of this aspect of religion, or are you simply rejecting the phnoy idea of 'he-God'? before we were to carry on discussing about this question........

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

don't be stupid... if it exists, god is obviously a "she".

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

no i meant the established patriarchal concept of a 'he-God'

and anyway 'she' 'he'..? why not BOTH?

9. funmatrix Registered Member